Famous Quotes About Fake Friends For Facebook
Browse 20 famous quotes and sayings about Fake Friends For Facebook.
Top Quotes About Fake Friends For Facebook
1. "With nature on your side, you don't need numbers, you don't need financing and you certainly don't need to make friends with people you should be fightingagainst."
Author: Christopher Rankin
2. "I'm not sure nine o'clock in the morning is ready for how fabulous your ass looks in those fake pants."
Author: Debra Anastasia
3. "Noel: A lot of people see friends as something you have on Twitter or Facebook or wherever. If someone wants to read your updates and you want to read their updates, then you're friends. You don't ever have to see each other. But that seems like a stupid definition to me. Roo: Yeah.Noel: Although on the other hand, rethink. Maybe a friend is someone who wants your updates. Even if they're boring. Or sad. Or annoyingly cutesy. A friend says, "Sign me up for your boring crap, yes indeed" – because he likes you anyway. He'll tolerate your junk. Roo: You have lots of friends. Noel: No, I don't. Roo: You do. You know everyone at school. You get invited to parties. Noel: I get invited to parties, yeah. And I know people. But I don't want their updates. Roo: Oh. Noel: And I sincerely doubt they want mine. Roo: I want your updates. Noel: I want your updates. (He looks down, bashfully.) I do. I want all your updates, Ruby."
Author: E. Lockhart
4. "I was part of a show called 'Manifest Equality' in Los Angeles in 2010, and I realized there was a disconnect between people who are gay or have gay friends and are gay-friendly, and people who think they don't know any gay people."
Author: IO Tillett Wright
5. "The whole mad swirl of everything that was to come began then; it would mix up all my friends and all I had left of my family in a big dust cloud over the American Night."
Author: Jack Kerouac
6. "Build mutual friendships. Just be ready to end them when your friends start trying to eat you."
Author: Jesse Petersen
7. "With Los Angeles, it's kind of a love-hate thing. Sometimes I think it's marvelous, and sometimes I think it's a dump. It's so fake and I can't deal with how fake it is."
Author: Joe Elliott
8. "Eventually you love people - friends or lovers - because of their flaws."
Author: Karen Allen
9. "I had friends but I was spending a great deal of my time alone and for me that was vital because there's an awful lot you learn about yourself when you're alone."
Author: Kate Bush
10. "I realized early on that I was pretty good at organizing. A lot of it was about control. While my friends were out getting hammered at concerts, I was making money. I am a control freak."
Author: Kevin Plank
11. "When spiritual friends share their stories, the others listen without working. They rest. There's nothing to fix, nothing to improve. A spiritual community feels undisturbed quiet as they listen, certainly burdened . . . but still resting in the knowledge that the life within, the passion for holiness, is indestructible. It needs only to be nourished and released."
Author: Larry Crabb
12. "All my friends I've known since I was really little."
Author: Leona Lewis
13. "It's better to be a fake somebody than a real nobody."
Author: Matt Damon
14. "I can worship Nature, and that fulfills my need for miracles and beauty. Art gives a spiritual depth to existence -- I can find worlds bigger and deeper than my own in music, paintings, and books. And from my friends and family I receive the highest benediction, emotional contact, and personal affirmation. I can bow before the works of Man, from buildings to babies, and that fulfills my need for wonder. I can believe in the sanctity of Life, and that becomes the Revealed Word, to live my life as I believe it should be, not as I'm told to by self-appointed guides."
Author: Neil Peart
15. "My wife, my family, my friends - they've all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
Author: Nicholas Sparks
16. "We've got to call 911," she said."Are you sure that's such a good idea?" he asked. "Our friends are dead. There's probably drugs all over the place. You look like an alien, and we're from out of town. Plus what are we going to report exactly? Think about it. We both know what we saw.""It was a roach, right?""I guess," he nodded. "The size of an SUV."
Author: Robert Dunbar
17. "You don't look fake when you unconsciously pretend."
Author: Toba Beta
18. "I used to be good friends with my depression, saying oh I'm so depressed, or life is terrible."
Author: Tony Curtis
19. "Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with them."
Author: W. Edwards Deming
20. "And please return it. You may think this a strange request, but I find that although my friends are poor arithmeticians, they are nearly all of them good bookkeepers."
Author: Walter Scott
Quotes About Fake Friends For Facebook Pictures