Famous Quotes About Falling In Love And Getting Hurt
Browse 17 famous quotes and sayings about Falling In Love And Getting Hurt.
Top Quotes About Falling In Love And Getting Hurt
1. "If you're in love, love to the limit; and if you hate, why hate like the devil and if it's a fight you're in, get where it's hottest and fight like hell - if you don't life's not worth the living."
Author: A. Merritt
2. "I love leather. I'm very much a leather jacket, leather trousers kind of girl."
Author: Amrita Acharia
3. "A lover finds his mistress asleep on a mossy bank; he wishes to catch a glimpse of her fair face without waking her. He steals softly over the grass, careful to make no sound; he pauses -- fancying she has stirred: he withdraws: not for worlds would he be seen. All is still: he again advances: he bends above her; a light veil rests on her features: he lifts it, bends lower; now his eyes anticipate the vision of beauty -- warm, and blooming, and lovely, in rest. How hurried was their first glance! But how they fix! How he starts! How he suddenly and vehemently clasps in both arms the form he dared not, a moment since, touch with his finger! How he calls aloud a name, and drops his burden, and gazes on it wildly! He thus grasps and cries, and gazes, because he no longer fears to waken by any sound he can utter -- by any movement he can make. He thought his love slept sweetly: he finds she is stone dead.I looked with timorous joy towards a stately house: I saw a blackened ruin."
Author: Charlotte Brontë
4. "A longer pause, and the carriage came to a halt. "I see very little difference," he finally said into the quiet. "My life is duty. Essentially." Miranda wasn't certain if she hurt more for him or for herself. "What part of your duty am I?" He squeezed her hand. "You're the ray of sun at the center of the storm." It choked her up, that image."
Author: Courtney Milan
5. "If I had my child to raise all over again,I'd finger paint more, and point the finger less.I'd do less correcting, and more connecting.I'd take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.I would care to know less, and know to care more.I'd take more hikes and fly more kites.I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play.I'd run through more fields, and gaze at more stars.I'd do more hugging, and less tugging.I would be firm less often, and affirm much more.I'd build self esteem first, and the house later.I'd teach less about the love of power, and more about the power of love."
Author: Diane Loomans
6. "I'm competitive. I'd love another chance to be part of a Stanley Cup championship team. That'd be awesome."
Author: Ed Belfour
7. "Then as I was getting up to the Closerie des Lilas with the light on my old friend, the statue of Marshal Ney with his sword out and the shadows of the trees on the bronze, and he alone there and nobody behind him and what a fiasco he'd made of Waterloo, I thought that all generations were lost by something and always had been and always would be and I stopped at the Lilas to keep the statue company and drank a cold beer before going home to the flat over the sawmill."
Author: Ernest Hemingway
8. "It was the fact that she was in every piece, in every corner, on every shelf. She was everywhere, reminding me how much in love with her I was."
Author: Fisher Amelie
9. "I may live in London, but I'll go back to the country one day. My dad's an architect, so I would like him to design me a house. I'd love to be in the countryside when I'm older."
Author: Harry Treadaway
10. "I love this company. I don't know how it was selected. It's a bunch of machers. They mean business."
Author: Jeffrey Tambor
11. "Are you loving having these great iconic stories back as much as I am? 'One Life' is back in action and I love putting my 'Blair on' again."
Author: Kassie DePaiva
12. "I love spring flowers: daffodils and hyacinths are the ultimate flower for me. They are the essence of spring."
Author: Kirsty Gallacher
13. "Could you say it once," he entreated, "like they say people do?"Her heart beat like the wings of an eagle, taking her soaring as she spoke the words. "I love you, Will Parker."The sting hit his eyelids and he hung his head because nobody had prepared him for this, nobody had said, When it happens you'll be resurrected. All that you were you will not be. All that you weren't, you are. He lunged against her, burying his face above her breasts, holding fast. "Oh, God..." he groaned. "Oh, God."
Author: LaVyrle Spencer
14. "My first love is writing and producing. So I sometimes put my own stuff off to work on other people's projects."
Author: Missy Elliott
15. "But for me, being an editor I've been an editor of all kinds of books being an editor of poetry has been the way in which I could give a crucial part of my time to what I love most."
Author: Peter Davison
16. "There is no monopoly of common senseOn either side of the political fenceWe share the same biologyRegardless of ideologyBelieve me when I say to youI hope the Russians love their children too[...]There's no such thing as a winnable warIt's a lie we don't believe anymore ..."(The Russians)"
17. "FEARLESS' is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. FEARLESS is having fears. FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of them.FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, even though you've been hurt before. FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want all over again... even though every time you've tried before, you've lost. It's FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change. FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can't breathe without them. It's FEARLESS to say "you're NOT sorry," and walk away.I think loving someone despite what people think is FEARLESS."
Author: Taylor Swift
Quotes About Falling In Love And Getting Hurt Pictures