Famous Quotes About Famous Budapest
Browse 18 famous quotes and sayings about Famous Budapest.
Top Quotes About Famous Budapest
1. "I follow the most random people on Twitter. I follow famous people like Khloe Kardashian, who surprisingly makes really funny tweets all the time."
Author: Chloe Grace Moretz
2. "You'll know if you're a famous composer if 20 years from now your name appears on a pull-down menu in Band in a Box, alongside Hans Zimmer."
Author: Cliff Martinez
3. "We know next to nothing with any certainty about Pythagoras, except that he was not really called Pythagoras. The name by which he is known to us was probably a nickname bestowed by his followers. According to one source, it meant ‘He who spoke truth like an oracle'. Rather than entrust his mathematical and philosophical ideas to paper, Pythagoras is said to have expounded them before large crowds. The world's most famous mathematician was also its first rhetorician."
Author: Daniel Tammet
4. "I'm famous today. People like me today. Might not like me tomorrow. You can't count on it."
Author: Dave Chappelle
5. "In 1995 Bank of America issued a famous report on sprawl in California. The bank pronounced: 'Urban job centers have decentralized to the suburbs. New housing tracts have moved even deeper into agriculturally and environmentally sensitive areas. Private auto use continues to rise. This acceleration of sprawl has surfaced enormous social, environmental, and economic costs, which until now have been hidden, ignored, or quietly borne by society."
Author: Dolores Hayden
6. "I wanted to be a political science professor and go to school in Boston. I never wanted to be a big, famous movie star and TV star. It kind of found me."
Author: Eliza Dushku
7. "I was worried that all the corners of the earth had been explored, all the great battles fought. The famous people on TV were athletes and actresses and singers. What did they stand for? I wondered: Had the time for heroes passed?"
Author: Eric Greitens
8. "Are your friends as good as MY friends? I can discern the nod of of assent but doubt it. My own friends are far better, they are famous people and they are all dead.Who, you may ask, are those friends of mine, and why are they dead?It is a fair question. They are dead because, had they lived, they would have died anyway from extreme old age and decrepitude."
Author: Flann O'Brien
9. "Draped across an armchair lay his famous long black coat, empty now, and hollow with missing him."
Author: Frank Delaney
10. "But if you go from Moscow to Budapest you think you are in Paris."
Author: Gyorgy Ligeti
11. "When Henry Ford decided to produce his famous V-8 motor, he chose to build an engine with the entire eight cylinders cast in one block, and instructed his engineers to produce a design for the engine. The design was placed on paper, but the engineers agreed, to a man, that it was simply impossible to cast an eight-cylinder engine-block in one piece.Ford replied,''Produce it anyway."
Author: Henry Ford
12. "I love meeting famous people. I'm even happy just looking at them."
Author: Joey McIntyre
13. "Sometimes being famous gets in the way of doing what you want to do."
Author: Johnny Mathis
14. "Kids will keep it real. If I've ever had in my life a great anchor, it's them. They get in your head, 'don't get too famous.' If you think you're really famous and think you're really hip, go hang out with your kids for an afternoon. That's about as earthbound as it's going to get."
Author: Lionel Richie
15. "I'm really in no danger of being perceived as a famous movie actor!"
Author: Lyle Lovett
16. "I'd had people say, 'You'll enjoy being famous for a week, and you'll never enjoy it again'. But I don't think I had that week. I may have been working and missed that moment."
Author: Matt Damon
17. "In Australia, there is a very famous show called 'Home and Away.' I was cast on that at 15. The day I started filming, my life changed."
Author: Tammin Sursok
18. "Being famous is not something that would make me feel successful - unless one was striving for mediocrity."
Author: William Hurt
Quotes About Famous Budapest Pictures