Famous Quotes About Famous Frugality
Browse 23 famous quotes and sayings about Famous Frugality.
Top Quotes About Famous Frugality
1. "I think it's kinda nice.' And I did. my mom isn't famous for her pies. No, she's famous for defusing a nuclear device in Brussels with only a pair of cuticle scissors and a ponytail holder. Somehow, at the moment, pies seemed cooler."
Author: Ally Carter
2. "In other languages,you are beautiful- mort, muerto- I wishI spoke moon, I wish the bottom of the oceanwere sitting in that chair playing cardsand noticing how famous you areon my cell phone- picture of your eyesguarding your nose and the fireyou set by walking, picture of dawngetting up early to enthrall your skin- what I hateabout stars is they're not those candlesthat make a joke of cake, that you blow onand they die and come back, and youyou're not those candles either, how often I realizeI'm not breathing, to be like youor just afraid to move at all, a lungor finger, is it time alreadyfor inventory, a mountain, I have threeof those, a bag of hair, box of ashes, if youwere a cigarette I'd be cancer, if youwere a leaf, you were a leaf, every leaf, as faras this tree can say."
Author: Bob Hicok
3. "Watch:A New Cure for Cancer (at)http://youtu.be/F054MSUzgHUhttp://youtu.be/YWApeCYob1Uhttp://youtu.be/4_kdxwGkSWUThe new-molecular South-spun Fluid Concept now dove-tails with the famous Seven Year Cellular Rebuild Cycle in your own body. Now you really can learn how to live long and prosper by merely correcting the molecular-spin first, in the fluids that you drink each-day. Pass along the "good word" today!"
Author: David L Kaas
4. "I do not take any pleasure whatsoever in being a famous person."
Author: Donna Leon
5. "Fate is being kind to me. Fate doesn't want me to be too famous too young."
Author: Duke Ellington
6. "I'm actually about as famous as a fourth division footballer from the 70s."
Author: Dylan Moran
7. "I don't want fame as far as the tweeting or the image of it. But, the idea of being famous is actually exciting to me, just because then you can have a choice in what you do. I would like to be at a point where I'm not asking for parts anymore, and I'm actually just choosing between a part that I want to do."
Author: Emily Meade
8. "These people will never understand him! He'll be famous — a legend — I wouldn't be surprised if today was known as Harry Potter Day in the future — there will be books written about Harry — every child in our world will know his name!"
Author: J.K. Rowling
9. "Lady Jane Gray, who tho' inferior to her lovely Cousin the Queen of Scots, was yet an amiable young woman & famous for reading Greek while other people were hunting....Whether she really understood that language or whether such a study proceeded only from an excess of vanity for which I beleive she was always rather remarkable, is uncertain."
Author: Jane Austen
10. "Several famous people have licked my nipples. Well, indirectly. First they licked the stamps, and then I peeled them off the letters and stuck them on my nipples."
Author: Jarod Kintz
11. "Some day I will be famous but for now I am stuck in middle school with a bunch of morons"
Author: Jeff Kinney
12. "I'll be famous one day, but for now I'm stuck in middle school with a bunch of morons." - Greg Heffley,"
Author: Jeff Kinney
13. "If drunk were cookies, I'd be Famous Amos"
Author: John Green
14. "I want to be so famous that drag queens will dress like me in parades when I'm dead."
Author: Laura Kightlinger
15. "What can be said at all can be said clearly; and what we cannot talk about we must pass over in silence.[His famous summary on his 'Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus'.]"
Author: Ludwig Wittgenstein
16. "A lot of the greatest compositions were made famous by Sinatra."
Author: Michael Bolton
17. "Bill Cosby is a famous black guy who has a bully pulpit the size of the world; it's global. He puts his colossal foot on the vulnerable necks of poor people, and as a result of that, we don't have a balanced conversation."
Author: Michael Eric Dyson
18. "It was sort of like Macbeth, thought Fat Charlie, an hour later; in fact, if the witches in Macbeth had been four little old ladies and if, instead of stirring cauldrons and intoning dread incantations, they had just welcomed Macbeth in and fed him turkey and rice and peas spread out on white china plates on a red-and-white patterned plastic tablecloth -- not to mention sweet potato pudding and spice cabbage -- and encouraged him to take second helpings, and thirds, and then, when Macbeth had declaimed that nay, he was stuffed nigh unto bursting and on his oath could truly eat no more, the witches had pressed upon him their own special island rice pudding and a large slice of Mrs. Bustamonte's famous pineapple upside-down cake, it would have been exactly like Macbeth."
Author: Neil Gaiman
19. "They did not wait so eagerly for each new transmission from the ansible; the names that were famous on earth meant little to them now."
Author: Orson Scott Card
20. "Jen put her hands on her hips and pinned Sally with the famous 'you're going to spit it out or I'm going to rip it out of you' look. "You talked?" Jen asked sarcastically. "Sally," she cleared her throat then continued, "you have a mate. A guaranteed husband. A sure thing. Not to mention he's hot, funny, sweet, and he has a dimple. You talked?" She repeated. This time Jen's voice was skeptical. Before Sally could defend herself, however, her door opened slowly, calculatingly."I know you weren't describing me Jennifer. So who is this male who has caught your eye so descriptively? Please do tell, so that I can rip him to pieces." Decebel's power filled the room and Sally took an involuntary step away from the very angry Alpha."
Author: Quinn Loftis
21. "We got peanut butter and jelly, peanut butter and raisins, and a delicate peanut butter/peanut butter combination. These come crunchy or smooth, on Wonder Bread, hand-squished flat on the plate or not, as you prefer. The special today is our famous peanut butter and banana sandwich. It comes on Wonder Bread, cut diagonal on the plate, with crust or without. What can I start you with?"
Author: Sheila Turnage
22. "I mourn my old life here. We barely scraped by, but I knew where I fit in, I knew what my place was in the tightly interwoven fabric that was our life. I wish I could go back to it because, in retrospect, it seems so secure compared to now, when I am so rich and famous and so hated by the authorities in the capitol."
Author: Suzanne Collins
23. "A famous person to themselves, they don't get up in the morning and think, I'm famous. I'm not famous to me. Famous is a perception."
Author: Van Morrison
Quotes About Famous Frugality Pictures