Famous Quotes About Famous Raspberries
Browse 17 famous quotes and sayings about Famous Raspberries.
Top Quotes About Famous Raspberries
1. "I am super-proud to have a sort of famous character in my background that if you're a certain age, he was probably a part of your youth. I think that's pretty cool."
Author: Adam Brody
2. "Sonny and another Hells Angel who was at the meeting thought they were beyond a little patch so they headed down to a local tattoo shop in Oakland and were the first to get the famous One Percent tattoos."
Author: Chuck Zito
3. "Apple Computers is a famous example: it was founded by (mostly Republican) computer engineers who broke from IBM in Silicon Valley in the 198os, forming little democratic circles of twenty to forty people with their laptops in each other's garages."
Author: David Graeber
4. "Fate is being kind to me. Fate doesn't want me to be too famous too young."
Author: Duke Ellington
5. "A crowd began to gather round to watch the Heat begin.They soon would learn which one would earn the famous Golden Fin!The boards were tied to dolphin guides that pulled them like a sleighto what they called The Channel, every surfer's Dream Highway!"
Author: J.Z. Bingham
6. "Winning one soul for JESUS CHRIST worth more than being famous in pleasing a sinful world"
Author: James C. Uwandu
7. "Astronomers who were recently sifting through thousands of signals from Sagittarius B2, a big dust cloud at the center of our galaxy, found a substance there called ethyl formate, which is the chemical responsible for the flavor of raspberries, and the smell of rum, the drink popular with pirates. Therefore, our galaxy tastes a bit of raspberries and smells of rum, which is nice."
Author: John Connolly
8. "No hay problema," Orlando agreed. "But you haven't said where?" His eyes grazed over the rumpled tux, Aiden not having thought about where the tattoo might go. Isabel had an answer."His neck.""My neck?""Tiene cojones," Orlando said slyly grinning."Yes, your neck. It'll be your thing, you know, when you're famous--like an insigna. It's sexy and dangerous. Aidan's going to be a famous rock star, Orlando."Aidan admired her confidence. "From her lips ...""I surely hope, mis amigos, because putting that thing on your neck does not say nine-to-five employment."
Author: Laura Spinella
9. "The famous passage from her book is often erroneously attributed to the inaugural address of Nelson Mandela. About the misattribution Williamson said, "Several years ago, this paragraph from A Return to Love began popping up everywhere, attributed to Nelson Mandela's 1994 inaugural address. As honored as I would be had President Mandela quoted my words, indeed he did not. I have no idea where that story came from, but I am gratified that the paragraph has come to mean so much to so many people."
Author: Marianne Williamson
10. "Not everybody can be famous but everybody can be great, because greatness is determined by service."
Author: Martin Luther King Jr.
11. "I wish that being famous helped prevent me from being constipated."
Author: Marvin Gaye
12. "If I were to ask the famous Henry Ford to come over here and do what I tell him to do, would he do it? Never! But if I were to make a thousand-year-old corpse come alive before his eyes, he would jump at the chance to stay here and wash my clothes!"
Author: Meher Baba
13. "Proust is famous for his rhapsodies on hawthorns but his book has only three of these, whereas there are thirteen scenes in brothels, one especially detailed episode running to more than forty pages. Few critics mention the brothels but they are more fun than the hawthorns."
Author: Michael Foley
14. "The one thing all famous authors, world class athletes, business tycoons, singers, actors, and celebrated achievers in any field have in common is that they all began their journeys when they were none of these things. Yet still, they began their journeys."
Author: Mike Dooley
15. "There's a famous line from a poem about the ocean," Mother had finally said to end the discussion. "'Water water every where, but not a drop to drink."
Author: Mindy McGinnis
16. "I'm officially near-famous. If you've got four year old kids and you've got cable, then you've got no choice but to know who I am. But if you're one of my peers - a 26-year old guy who lives in Manhattan - you have no idea who I am. I'm only famous if you're four."
Author: Steve Burns
17. "The famous courtesan Clarimonde died recently, as the result of an orgy which lasted eight days and eight nights. It was something infernally magnificent. They revived the abominations of the feasts of Belshazzar and Cleopatra. Great God! what an age this is in which we live! The guests were served by swarthy slaves speaking an unknown tongue, who to my mind had every appearance of veritable demons; the livery of the meanest among them might have served as a gala-costume for an emperor. There have always been current some very strange stories concerning this Clarimonde, and all her lovers have come to a miserable or a violent end. It has been said that she was a ghoul, a female vampire; but I believe that she was Beelzebub in person."
Author: Théophile Gautier
Quotes About Famous Raspberries Pictures