Famous Quotes About Fear Running Your Life
Browse 23 famous quotes and sayings about Fear Running Your Life.
Top Quotes About Fear Running Your Life
1. "Let me just try to give you sort of the intuitive one here on the stimulus funds. If you have a two-person economy - let's imagine we have two farms, and that's the whole world, just two farms. If one of those farmers gets unemployment benefits, who do you think pays for him? Am I going way over your heads today?"
Author: Arthur Laffer
2. "He rolled the other way and watched the digital display of his alarm ticking seconds off he'd never get back. This is the life we're given. One life. One opportunity to be happy, to make others happy, and I'm letting it slip through my fingers because I'm afraid."
Author: Barbara Elsborg
3. "There are no wrong books. What's wrong is the fear of them."
Author: Bernard Malamud
4. "Stick it up your crack, you warped son of a mutant b*tch!"
Author: Darren Shan
5. "Prayer means that the total you is praying. Your whole being reaches out to God, and God reaches down to you."
Author: E. Stanley Jones
6. "Never charge a player and, above all, no pointing your finger or yelling."
Author: Ford Frick
7. "More than specific memories of achievements, for me I remember the feeling you get when you were just at your very best - when you felt like you were floating across the court and could put the ball wherever you wanted."
Author: Guy Forget
8. "If, as the dowager had said, we are nothing but gene carriers, why do so many of us have to lead such strangely shaped lives? Wouldn't our genetic purpose—to transmit DNA—be served just as well if we lived simple lives, not bothering our heads with a lot of extraneous thoughts, devoted entirely to preserving life and procreating? Did it benefit the genes in any way for us to lead such intricately warped, even bizarre, lives?"
Author: Haruki Murakami
9. "Because of new technologies, new wealth, new conditions of domestic life and of international relations, unprecedented criteria and issues are coming up for national decision."
Author: Herman Kahn
10. "Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within."
Author: James A. Baldwin
11. "It must be the duty of racial hygiene to be attentive to a more severe elimination of morally inferior human beings than is the case today .... We should literally replace all factors responsible for selection in a natural and free life .... In prehistoric times of humanity, selection for endurance, heroism, social usefulness, etc. was made solely by hostile outside factors. This role must be assumed by a human organization; otherwise, humanity will, for lack of selective factors, be annihilated by the degenerative phenomena that accompany domestication."
Author: Konrad Lorenz
12. "It's so amazing to hear a crowd of people singing one of your songs. It's the best feeling."
Author: Liam Payne
13. "I learned running the government for the Presidency, which I always thought was difficult, is even more difficult than I thought."
Author: Lloyd Cutler
14. "For those poor souls who can only think of the terrible fear and danger of a runaway horse, think of this: a speed like water flowing over stone, a skimming sensation that hovers and dips while the world spins around and the wind drags your skin taut across your bones. You can close your eyes and lose yourself in the rhythm, because nothing you do or shout or wish for will happen until the running makes up its mind to stop. So you hold steady, balancing yourself in the wake, and unhook your mind from the everyday while you sit at the silent center of it all and hope that the feeling won't stop till you're good and ready for life to be ordinary once more."
Author: Meg Rosoff
15. "When one day fate visits us again, Jessa comes running into Hannah's house to tell us the news that they've caught the serial killer. Her tone is hushed and I try hard not to look at Jude, who is working on the skirting boards. But I can feel the humour in his gaze as it falls on me and I know that I will never live down the fact that I suspected him. When I ask her, "Who?" slightly curious, she's already out the door looking for Hannah and Tate. "No one important!" she shouts from the other room. "Just some postman in Yass." I look at Jude's face and I see it whiten and we vow never ever to tell the others."
Author: Melina Marchetta
16. "What you fear your whole life comes to pass. You end up living toward it, you spend your life running from it but your foot is nailed to the sidewalk. You circle around it until you wear yourself own."
Author: Nick Flynn
17. "Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!"
Author: Patrick Henry
18. "Here is a relationship boosterthat is guaranteed towork:Every time your spouse or lover says something stupidmake your eyes light up as if youjust heard somethingbrilliant."
19. "A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return."
Author: Salman Rushdie
20. "I can't give you what you want right now. Yes, your kindness scares me. Yes, I'm safer on my own. Or at least I feel that way. But no. I really don't want you to go away. In Cabo San Lucas, you said that you were struggling with your reaction to my illness. Well, I'm struggling now. With my reaction to you. I fear that when I say I want you, you'll be gone. Running from me. Running to Merideth. Don't get this wrong: this isn't jealously, it's not that simple. this has to do with trust. In my life men can do decent things. At the end, Jake did. My boss, the DA, he has. But men can't be counted on." She paused as the tear tacked down her check, disappearing into the darkness shadowed by her hair. "I can't afford to count on them. On you."
Author: Stephen White
21. "Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith."
Author: Steve Jobs
22. "The adventure of life is to learn. The purpose of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of like is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend. The beauty of life is to give."
Author: William Arthur Ward
23. "There are few experiences in life as painful and brutal as the failure of a small business. For a small business conceived and nurtured by its owner is like a living, breathing child. Its loss is no less traumatic than losing a loved one."
Author: William Manchee
Quotes About Fear Running Your Life Pictures