Famous Quotes About Feeling Like A Badass
Browse 17 famous quotes and sayings about Feeling Like A Badass.
Top Quotes About Feeling Like A Badass
1. "I was hoping they'd put up flyers like they do for lost cats," he said. "Missing, one stunningly attractive teenage boy. Answers to 'Jace' or 'Hot Stuff'." "You did not just say that.'"You don't like 'Hot Stuff'? You think 'Sweet Cheeks' might be better? 'Love Crumpets'? Really, that last one's stretching it a bit. Though, technically, my family is British-""Shut up, and get out."
Author: Cassandra Clare
2. "We get crazy when we can't make things be like the world tells us they are". She looked back out the window. "It was that way for me and your brother, I think. I mean, how could I have loved him that last year? I didn't even know who he was. He was way more attracted to drugs and bikers and that whole lifestyle than he was to me. But somebody told me that if you really loved somebody,you stayed with him no matter what. You had to fight for him." She laughe. "Hell, I was convinced."
Author: Chris Crutcher
3. "I'd always worried but kissing's not so tricky. Your lips know what to do, just like sea anenomes know what to do. Kissing spins you, like Flying Tea-Cups. Oxygen the girl breathes out, you breathe in."
Author: David Mitchell
4. "I like to discover new things, and I'm always testing new apps."
Author: Francois Henri Pinault
5. "Personally, I was never more passionate about manga than when preparing for my college entrance exams. It's a period of life when young people appear to have a great deal of freedom, but are in many ways actually opressed. Just when they find themselves powerfully attracted to members of opposite sex, they have to really crack the books. To escape from this depressing situation, they often find themselves wishing they could live in a world of their own - a world they can say is truly theirs, a world unknown even to their parents. To young people, anime is something they incorporate into this private world.I often refer to this feeling as one yearning for a lost world. It's a sense that although you may currently be living in a world of constraints, if you were free from those constraints, you would be able to do all sorts of things. And it's that feeling, I believe, that makes mid-teens so passionate about anime."
Author: Hayao Miyazaki
6. "Gazzy: "Captain, like the captain of a ship. And then Terror, you know, T-E-R-O-R."
Author: James Patterson
7. "Jews are just like everyone else, only more so."
Author: Lionel Blue
8. "If you're soft and fuzzy, like our little characters, you become the skinny kid on the beach, and people in this business don't mind kicking sand in your face."
Author: Michael Eisner
9. "Casey meant it when she said, 'Forgive us for our debts as we forgive our debtors,' because they were for her the hardest words to live by, and by saying them, she hoped they'd become possible. Like Ted, Casey would never discuss her ambivalent views on religion. She was honest enough to admit that her privacy cloaked a fear: the fear of being found out as a hypocrite" (Free Food For Millionaires, p.100-101.)"
Author: Min Jin Lee
10. "Listen to your being. It is continuously giving you hints; it is a still, small voice. It does not shout at you, that is true. And if you are a little silent you will start feeling your way. Be the person you are. Never try to be another, and you will become mature. Maturity is accepting the responsibility of being oneself, whatsoever the cost. Risking all to be oneself, that's what maturity is all about."
11. "I know this independence is what people like most about my brand."
Author: Raf Simons
12. "The realistic style is easy to abuse: from haste, from lack of awareness, from inability to bridge the chasm that lies between what a writer would like to be able to say and what he actually knows how to say. It is easy to fake; brutality is not strength, flipness is not wit, edge-of-the-chair writing can be as boring as flat writing; dalliance with promiscuous blondes can be very dull stuff when described by goaty young men with no other purpose in mind than to describe dalliance with promiscuous blondes."
Author: Raymond Chandler
13. "You said yourself the guy looks like he pleasures himself to pictures of Rahm Emanuel."
Author: Richard Castle
14. "To make it really clear and simple, let's call this movement across history we see in passages like the ones we just looked at from Exodus and Deuteronomy clicks. What we see is God meeting people at the click they're at, and then drawing them forward.When they're at F, God calls them to G.When we're at L, God calls us to M.And if we're way back there at A, God meets us way back there at A and does what God always does: invites us forward to B."
Author: Rob Bell
15. "She is like a cat in the darkAnd then she is the darknessShe rules her life like a fine skylarkAnd when the sky is starlessAll your life you've never seen a womanTaken by the windWould you stay if she promised you heaven?Will you ever win?"
Author: Stevie Nicks
16. "He is the one pocket of warmth in a sea of ice. Being in his arms feels like the home I never had."
Author: Susan Ee
17. "Now her life was under attack, and she [Kit] was shocked to find how fragile everything she'd built really was. She was dumbfounded, too to find that while people were being ripped from her life like paper dolls from a chain, she longed to be the one who'd be gone first."
Author: Vicki Pettersson
Quotes About Feeling Like A Badass Pictures