Famous Quotes About Females Fronting
Browse 25 famous quotes and sayings about Females Fronting.
Top Quotes About Females Fronting
1. "Researchers like Vanessa believe that the key to [bonobos] pacifism and remarkable group tolerance and cooperation is a matriarchal society: Whenever a male starts to bully or attack a female, she cries out and other females band together and discipline the males, re-establishing calm and cooperation."
Author: Ashley Judd
2. "Do human females get sexual pleasure from stimulating the expulsion port?" Troy asked, his mouth gaping as the female's body subconsciously began to rock in response to Tralec's finger against her bottom."
Author: Breanna Hayse
3. "These are illusions of popular history which successful religion must promote: Evil men never prosper; only the brave deserve the fair; honesty is the best policy; actions speak louder than words; virtue always triumpths; a good deed is its own rewards; any bad human can be reformed; religious talismans protect one from demon possession; only females understand the ancient mysteries; the rich are doomed to unhappiness"
Author: Frank Herbert
4. "You're quite the specimen. Built like a sturdy building.Are all your Low Born females like you?""You've begun to annoy me."
Author: G.A. Aiken
5. "The average married man, if he had the energy, could have sex with several women without diminishing the affection and desire he felt for his wife. But women like Judith- unlike truly liberated females like Barbara and Arlene- could not simply accept a man as a temporary instrument of pleasure; they wanted soft lights and promises, not just a penis but the man attached to it."
Author: Gay Talese
6. "Blay:Better than the full bifta. Especially because Qhuinn was beautiful to watch when he had sex. Just….beautitful.Back when Blay had tried to do the hetero thing, the two had tag-teamed a number of human females – not that he could have recalled any of the women's faces, bodies, or names. It had always been about Qhuinn for him. Always."
Author: J.R. Ward
7. "It grieved him plaguily, he said, to see the nuptial couch defrauded of its dearest pledges: and to reflect upon so many agreeable females with rich jointures, a prey for the vilest bonzes, who hide their flambeau under a bushel in an uncongenial cloister or lose their womanly bloom in the embraces of some unaccountable muskin when they might multiply the inlets of happiness, sacrificing the inestimable jewel of their sex when a hundred pretty fellows were at hand to caress, this, he assured them, made his heart weep."
Author: James Joyce
8. "But because it was able to balance that kind of humor with a sweet story and characters you really rooted for and also got across the girls' point of view, I've heard nothing but great things from younger and older females as well."
Author: Jason Biggs
9. "Daemon practically knocked me over to get in one last comment. "Don't forget. There are cooler things out there than fallen angels and dead guys. Just saying." He winked.I pictured an entire legion of females swooning. Pushing him aside, I winced and clicked the off button on the webcam page. "You like seeing yourself being recorded."He shrugged. "That was fun. When do you do another?"
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
10. "SVU, CSI, CSI: NY. These shows, they're all about things being done to females and children. If they were full of thing being done to say, Asians or black people, well, that probably wouldn't be allowed - not as many shows all the time. But females and children are okay."
Author: Kirsty Eagar
11. "Any woman who was breathing noticed Jacob Decker. Hell, it was possible he could walk through a graveyard and his very presence would call up the dead females as zombies rabid to get just an undead glimpse of him, he was that noticeable of a male."
Author: Kristen Ashley
12. "Rafe hadn't sworn in front of a lady since he was fifteen and said something unacceptable in his mother's hearing. Though he'd been twice her size already, she grabbed him by his hair queue and dragged him to her boudoir, where she proceeded to wash his mouth out with lavendar soap. He had been vilely sick, to this day couldn't bear the scent of lavendar, anhd watched his tongue around females of all ages and social rank."
Author: Laurie Alice Eakes
13. "[H]ow was I supposed to get excited about the oppression of females if they couldn't be trusted to stay upright during the final minutes of a desperately close promotion campaign?"
Author: Nick Hornby
14. "I'm not sitting back here with another dude while there are two perfectly doable females in the car."
Author: Nicki Elson
15. "God as 'He,' as a patriarchal thing, is offensive to me. It's standard fare for America, 'He, He, He.' Every time I hear that it's like another blow against females. It's very radical talk at this point for females to say this kind of stuff, but nationwide I still hear females referring to God as 'He.'"
Author: Patty Griffin
16. "(Men without ambition are boring)And that attitude, mistress, is why the females of your kind continue to struggle for equality. And why they continue to fail."
Author: Richelle Mead
17. "I was really desperate. I don't know if you can remember back that far, but when I went to graduate school they didn't want females in graduate school. They were very open about it. They didn't mince their words. But then I got in and I got my degree."
Author: Shannon Lucid
18. "Wolves don't socialize with humans. You guys tend to freak out when you learn what we are. Not to mention, your females are rather frail. I don't like having to hold back for fear of bruising or killing my partner when I mate. (Vane)And people think I speak my mind. Jeez. You will just say anything, won't you? (Sunshine)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
19. "The emotional, sexual, and psychological stereotyping of females begins when the doctor says: It's a girl."
Author: Shirley Chisholm
20. "He sighs. "I miss the days when females could be ordered around and they'd have no choice.""Sure that wasn't just a myth? I'm pretty sure nobody ever ordered my mom around - ever.""You're probably right. The unruliness of the women in your family must go back for generations. You're like a plague upon the land."
Author: Susan Ee
21. "Elk were mating now - The males were fighting, and they had to chase the females, which depleted the fat that both sexes had accumulated over the summer and thereby diminished their chances of surviving the winter. "It would be better for the elk," Dave said as we prepared dinner, "if the females just gave it up."All three women stared at him. A silence ensued. Dave said, "Or I could be wrong."
Author: Tim Cahill
22. "I know it's trash: just another story made up to scare wicked females and correct unruly children. But it's all I have. I know I need something else. Something better. Like a story that shows how brazen women can take a good man down. I can hum to that."
Author: Toni Morrison
23. "Dante, thisis Annabelle."No. No way. That name isreserved for females with graceand elegance, not this girl. This girlis…beastly. "Annabelle," I say."It suits you."
Author: Victoria Scott
24. "Female forms of exquisite grace and beauty began to mingle in his mental adventures; nor was he long without looking abroad to compare the creatures of his own imagination with the females of actual life."
Author: Walter Scott
25. "(sunglasses make the world quieter and safer, as if you are viewing things behind smoked windows fronting your skull-house: you are inside and the world is outside, and the world cannot see into you; mirror sunglasses double the armor),"
Author: William T. Vollmann
Quotes About Females Fronting Pictures