Famous Quotes About Finding A Diamond Inthe Rough
Browse 16 famous quotes and sayings about Finding A Diamond Inthe Rough.
Top Quotes About Finding A Diamond Inthe Rough
1. "We've managed to keep a spirit of fun, I guess, of urban satire and finding new and odd interesting angles to the ways of life to put on the stage."
Author: Adolph Green
2. "I believe God lets us stumble along, slowly finding our way, and giving us chances to pick each other up."
Author: Anna White
3. "And in that dismal restaurant, surrounded by the simple government clerks who sat there repairing the wear and tear of their humble daily tasks, my broad-shouldered messmate seemed to me strangely noble; beneath his rough hide I could discern the angel who had vanquished the dragon."
Author: Antoine De Saint Exupéry
4. "My dear woman, our greatest problem is that almost everything is a goddamned code. We do not know what is real any more. Every gesture is symbolic. A man cannot shit short of some pundit finding hidden meaning in it. Even having children is a metaphor. Hence, we cannot trust ourselves; and, therefore, we do not trust anybody. No my dear, I do not believe in codes, and even if I did I certainly would not use one in my sleep! (from the play, Sixteen Words For Water)"
Author: Billy Marshall Stoneking
5. "Growing up, me and my brother, we were kind of exact opposites. We were completely yin and yang. He was more rough and tumble, and I just wanted to play with my girlfriends."
Author: Candis Cayne
6. "Hitler had this deal where he was supposed to make it rough on them so they would all get out and migrate to Israel because they needed people there to fight the Arabs."
Author: Hutton Gibson
7. "School was rough for me. I was a good student in middle school, but high school wasn't so fun. I still pulled through, though! I excelled in art, fashion, history and English literature - anything creative. Math and science I struggled a bit more in."
Author: India De Beaufort
8. "We start off with high hopes, then we bottle it. We realise that we're all going to die, without really finding out the big answers. We develop all those long-winded ideas which just interpret the reality of our lives in different ways, without really extending our body of worthwhile knowledge, about the big things, the real things. Basically, we live a short disappointing life; and then we die. We fill up our lives with shite, things like careers and relationships to delude ourselves that it isn't all totally pointless."
Author: Irvine Welsh
9. "But the thing I'm finding out is some people don't really appreciate it when you'r trying to be helpful."
Author: Jeff Kinney
10. "He smiled then, a slow smile that sent the blood racing through her veins. Lora felt the throbbing inside her intensify until she was sure she would not be able to stand it another second as he slowly, oh, so slowly, lowered his head. His target was her left breast. Lora felt his hot mouth close on the straining nipple, felt him tug the crest of her breast into his mouth to rub it with the rough wet surface of his tongue, and cried out in a frenzy of need.And in that instant he took her.She climaxed at once as he squeezed inside, enormous and hard and fiery hot and filling her to bursting."
Author: Karen Robards
11. "Golden bridge, silver bridge or diamond bridge; it doesn't matter! As long as the bridge takes you across the other side, it is a good bridge!"
Author: Mehmet Murat Ildan
12. "Without a whole lot of pressure, a diamond is just a piece of coal."
Author: Miriam Darnell
13. "In a politically diverse nation, only by finding that common ground can we achieve results for the common good."
Author: Olympia Snowe
14. "I have a way of finding what is true for me, and it's not finished yet."
Author: Richard Bach
15. "Needing was so easy: it cae naturally, like breathing. Being needed by someone else, though, that was the hard part. But as with giving help and accepting it, we had to do both to be made complete - like links overlapping to form a chain, or lock finding the right key."
Author: Sarah Dessen
16. "Emerald slopes became so tall they touched the clouds, and showers painted diamond waterfalls that sluiced down cliff sides."
Author: Victoria Kahler
Quotes About Finding A Diamond Inthe Rough Pictures