Famous Quotes About Finding True Love One Day
Browse 14 famous quotes and sayings about Finding True Love One Day.
Top Quotes About Finding True Love One Day
1. "Love is a deception and a trap. Love is as big a myth that God sits with his flowing white beard in a throne and looks at us."
Author: Al Goldstein
2. "If you let people break your spirit and detour you from your path, then you have not been true to yourself or those you're here to touch, those who believe in you."
Author: Allison DuBois
3. "The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance."
Author: Brian Tracy
4. "If you love freedom, if you think the human condition is dignified by privacy, by the right to be left alone, by the right to explore your weird ideas provided you don't hurt others, then you have common cause with the kids whose web-browsers and cell phones are being used to lock them up and follow them around.If you believe that the answer to bad speech is more speech - not censorship - then you have a dog in the fight.If you believe in a society of laws, a land where our rulers have to tell us the rules, and have to follow them too, then you're part of the same struggle that kids fight when they argue for the right to live under the same Bill of Rights that adults have."
Author: Cory Doctorow
5. "And yet you see the weakness of external evidence-and outward miracles; they were not sufficient to make true believers, or to make the Israelites believe that Jesus was their promised Messiah."
Author: Elias Hicks
6. "I'm such an L.A. boy, I love hanging out by the beach and throwing some steaks on the grill."
Author: Eric Balfour
7. "I hate to say this, but I'm one of those people with an extremely fast metabolism. I eat, eat, eat, and yet I can't seem to gain any weight."
Author: Jasmine Tookes
8. "World Peace Day is envisioned to become a moment of global unity - it is up to each and every one of us to make this a reality."
Author: Jeremy Gilley
9. "In one huge leather-gloved fist Jollyby held up a large, madly kicking hare by its ears.'Son of a bitch,' Dauntless said. 'He caught it.'Dauntless was a talking horse. She just didn't talk much."
Author: Lev Grossman
10. "In love there are no vacations. No such thing. Love has to be lived fully with its boredom and all that."
Author: Marguerite Duras
11. "The greatest book is one written by your pen, but not exactly from your mind."
Author: Michael Bassey Johnson
12. "I do not love you except because I love you;I go from loving to not loving you,From waiting to not waiting for youMy heart moves from cold to fire.I love you only because it's you the one I love;I hate you deeply, and hating youBend to you, and the measure of my changing love for youIs that I do not see you but love you blindly.Maybe January light will consumeMy heart with its cruelRay, stealing my key to true calm.In this part of the story I am the one whoDies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."
Author: Pablo Neruda
13. "Jassaline's little potion seems to have brought every mean I've had in the last five years.'said Locke.'Nothing left to spit up but my naked soul,Make sure it isn't floating around in one of those before you toss them,right?''I think I see it,'Jean said.'Nasty,crooked little thing it is too; you're better off with it floating out to sea"
Author: Scott Lynch
14. "There is the image of the man who imagines himself to be a prisoner in a cell. He stands at one end of this small, dark, barren room, on his toes, with arms stretched upward, hands grasping for support onto a small, barred window, the room's only apparent source of light. If he holds on tight, straining toward the window, turning his head just so, he can see a bit of bright sunlight barely visible between the uppermost bars. This light is his only hope. He will not risk losing it. And so he continues to staring toward that bit of light, holding tightly to the bars. So committed is his effort not to lose sight of that glimmer of life-giving light, that it never occurs to him to let go and explore the darkness of the rest of the cell. So it is that he never discovers that the door at the other end of the cell is open, that he is free. He has always been free to walk out into the brightness of the day, if only he would let go. (192)"
Author: Sheldon B. Kopp
Quotes About Finding True Love One Day Pictures