Famous Quotes About Flirty
Browse 18 famous quotes and sayings about Flirty.
Top Quotes About Flirty
1. "You need a minute? Or can we get on with it?" She tilted her head with a flirty grin. I wanted desperately to tell her I was so ready to get on with it: in my bed, on the floor, against the wall, in the shower. Definitely in the shower—rivulets of water streaming down her body, the curve of her breasts, the dip of her hips."
Author: Adriane Leigh
2. "Being flirty is a way of letting a guy know you're interested without making a fool out of yourself."
Author: Carmen Electra
3. "We've been in a war and a recession. That's why acccent colors with yellow and purple are popular. They're optimistic and flirty and happy colors."
Author: David Bromstad
4. "I've just become obsessed with ballroom dancing. I signed up for the introductory course, which was like a four-week thing. By the end of it, I was hooked. I love it. It's sort of flirty, but it's not sexual. I can't quit until I've got it down and I can really dance. I'm there four or five times a week."
Author: David Sutcliffe
5. "I wouldn't say I'm girl-crazy, because that makes me sound like a bit of a womanizer. That isn't really me. But I am quite flirty - maybe too flirty. I'm an 18-year-old boy, and I like to have fun!"
Author: Harry Styles
6. "Gabby couldn't believe what he had just said. Her mouth gaped open and a flirty smile came over her. She slowly peeled her half wet white t-shirt over her head and then slowly shimmied out of her shorts. What had gotten into her? She had never acted like this before, but she suddenly felt playful, fun and daring. If he wanted to play, so could she."
Author: J.B. McGee
7. "You're not a jerk. You're someone who has learned a lot over the last year. That's not a bad thing, is it? You don't have to be that other person. You can keep what you've learned."He squeezed my hand. "I'm keeping you. I know that much." He leaned toward me and brushed a strand of hair away from my face. "Speaking of two-timing, I'll have to show you some of the messages you and I sent each other. They were down-right flirty." That made me smile."
Author: Janette Rallison
8. "But if you take off your clothes, I'm sure I can get them dry."My eyes went wide. "Are you trying tog et my naked?"His silvery gaze met mine. "Do you really need me to answer that?"A hot, sweet flush stole across my cheeks. When he was like this—open, flirty, and downright sexy—I was at my lamest. I wasn't used to this side of him. I don't think I ever would be, and there was something thrilling in that. But I stared at him, caught between the images playing out in my head and the very real man standing before me."
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
9. "Pulling out my cell phone, I sent Daemon a quick text. "What R U doing?"He responded a few moments later. "With Andrew & Matthew, getting dinner. Want smthing?"I glanced at the bag, recalling how flirty the dress was. Feeling naughty, I texted him: "You."The response was lightning quick, and I laughed. "Really?" And then, "Of course, I alrdy knew that."
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
10. "But there's something flirty/sexy about his voice that's appealing to my inner romantic comedy actress.Then again, maybe it's just his penthouse apartment I'm hearing. My inner gold digger frequently beats the crap out of my inner Meg Ryan."
Author: Josh Kilmer Purcell
11. "He goes for stark versus accessorized, dark over bright, jewel tone instead of pastel, carnal over flirty."
Author: Karen Marie Moning
12. "I would wear pink because I knew my future was anything but rosy. I would accessorize myself to the hilt, and I would wear flirty shoes because my world needed more beauty to counter all the ugliness in it. I would wear pink because I hated gray, I didn't deserve white, and I was sick of black."
Author: Karen Marie Moning
13. "You know the kind of smile I'm talkin' about. That flirty, cute, bite-your-bottom lip ‘cause his smile is so stinkin' perfect—that kind of smile."
Author: Lynn Mitchell
14. "Love is a spark. It's the smile that says come to me. It's the flirty hello. It's the scent of her perfume. It's his new haircut. It's the look that ignites a dozen possibilities. - Set on Fire"
Author: Nessie Q.
15. "Late twenties, single, female. Do the math.Flirty flings were fabulous until you hit the big three-O, all downhillfrom there. Biological clocks started ticking like time bombs waiting todetonate, gravity exerted more force on your life than your mom, andsuddenly, the dog-ugliest creep looked like Jake Gyllenhaal."
Author: Nicola Marsh
16. "Mum asks why I am so often cast in adulterous roles. I think it must be because I am fairly flirty."
Author: Orla Brady
17. "Do ever respond to a question without asking another question?Does it bother you?No. But it does confirm my hypothesis.What hypothesis?He let out a heavy sigh, and with it, all the residual warmth from our flirty banther evaporated. " You're a shrink," he said. He might as well have accused me of being a traitor or a murder or a Kardeshian."
Author: Penny Reid
18. "Kinley stepped up behind Law, peering out from behind his back. "Are you sorry you kidnapped me?"He had to be honest with her. "No. If I hadn't, you wouldn't be here. I'd be a lot sorrier about that. I think you would, too."She pursed her lips. "Are you sorry that your dog raped mine?"He wasn't about to take that. "No, your dog led mine into sin. He has a thing for bows. She used it against him."He caught the faintest hint of a smile from her. "I'll admit, she's a flirty thing. So if you're not apologizing for kidnapping me or very likely turning my dog into a single mother, what are you sorry about?"So many things. "For being rude to you."
Author: Shayla Black
Quotes About Flirty Pictures