Famous Quotes About Focusing On Myself
Browse 15 famous quotes and sayings about Focusing On Myself.
Top Quotes About Focusing On Myself
1. "I wouldn't ever give myself the label bisexual, but bi-curious, yeah."
Author: Adam Lambert
2. "Your right. We do spend a lot of time worrying about our looks, instead of focusing on what's inside. - RavenThe artist has the power to capture that. To express what he thinks about the subject. I thought that was much more romantic then seeing myself in a cold, stark glass reflection. - Alexander"
Author: Ellen Schreiber
3. "Yet early on in the marriage I found myself -- despite all my self-promises -- drifting into the role of wife: focusing on the renovations of the apartment, doing silly little domestic things instead of writing, using the wife role as cop-out from my work, my work which had always involved me in so much controversy and which some part of me longed to retreat from.... Even when I was forty-seven, full of my own power, my own identity, something in me wanted to escape from the fray and dwindle into a wife. It seemed to comfy, so safe."
Author: Erica Jong
4. "The first thing which I can record concerning myself is, that I was born. These are wonderful words. This life, to which neither time nor eternity can bring diminution - this everlasting living soul, began. My mind loses itself in these depths."
Author: Groucho Marx
5. "I love fashion as much as I love basketball! It is a great joy for me to express myself through designing my own collection."
Author: Hakeem Olajuwon
6. "There's a chunk of myself in every part I play."
Author: Jay Baruchel
7. "I left myself out of humanity by focusing on differences. This isolation only strengthened Ed" (17)"
Author: Jenni Schaefer
8. "I am atheist in a very religious mould. I'm always asking myself the big questions. Where did we come from? Is there a meaning to all of this? When I find myself in church, I edit the hymns as I sing them."
Author: Mark Haddon
9. "I thought of myself as kind of an anarchist all my whole adult life, from the days when I was 15 or 16."
Author: Mark Leyner
10. "One of the main techniques I used was focusing on the goal and visualising myself competing in the race before the race started."
Author: Michael Johnson
11. "EnragedI throw myself to the ground and I scream,my best friend is gone, this world is so mean.I cry as I pound my fists on his grass,I'm very upset that our time went so fast.My heart beats faster than ever before,my tears unstoppable, I'm hurt to the core.There are no words people can say,that will ease my excruciating pain.I don't understand why you had to go.You leaving me, we just didn't know.I'll make it somehow, I'll start anew.But, there is no way I can replace you.I struggle to make it through each day,and retain my sanity in this foggy haze.The sadness and pain that I display,is because God decided to take you away."
Author: Michele Lena Lucy
12. "I would like to meet myself sometime to see how I would look to myself. But I'd have to be in an extremely good state of mind on such a day, because I don't like unpleasantness."
13. "No wonder Mama went away in her head when Clover passed on. And then Papa. I am going to visit my Mama tomorrow and tell her I am sorry for everything I ever did that caused her sorrow or worry, and for ever wishing, during those days, that she would come back. She probably wanted to stay there. It's a wonder she came back at all. If I knew how to make myself go away in my head, I declare I would."
Author: Nancy E. Turner
14. "It's a good time for me, but it's only recently I've become comfortable in my job. At the start, it's hard having the nerve to call yourself an actor, let alone doing it. I gave myself two years after drama school, and if I didn't make it, then I'd give it up."
Author: Ruth Wilson
15. "I try to stay fit and eat healthily, but I am not anxious to starve myself and become unnaturally thin. I don't find that look attractive on women and I don't want to become part of that trend. It's unhealthy and it puts too much pressure on women in general who are being fed this image of the ideal, which it is not. I think America has become obsessed with dieting rather than focusing on eating well, exercising and living a healthy life. I also think that being ultra-thin is not sexy at all. Women shouldn't be forced to conform to unrealistic and unhealthy body images that the media promote. I don't need to be skinny to be sexy."
Author: Scarlett Johansson
Quotes About Focusing On Myself Pictures