Famous Quotes About Forever In My Heart
Browse 38 famous quotes and sayings about Forever In My Heart.
Top Quotes About Forever In My Heart
1. "He reels me in, cups my face with both hands, and becomes my whole world. This is a kiss--maybe the last one we'll ever know, so we stay there forever, warm and safe. When he pulls away, something is lost. I think it's my heart."
Author: Alex Adams
2. "When the music stopped, it could have been forever since we'd begun. My grandfather took a step back, and the light grew yellow at his back. 'I'm going,' he said. 'Where?' I asked. 'Don't worry, sweetheart. You're so close.' He turned and walked away, disappearing rapidly into spots and dust. Infinity."
Author: Alice Sebold
3. "So much time ago, we lovedWe love stillWe will love foreverMy heart was brokenNow it is mendedEach new day begins And my heart singsTo the feel of your loveAnd the beat of your heartAt night I sleepWith you in my heartIt beats only for you my loveEach beat matched by yoursI long for the timeThat we spend togetherEach snatched momentI will treasureYou eyes they shineWith your love for meSo tender and caringSo full of loveIf I cannot have you to myselfI will treasure each moment that we haveForever my darlingYou are my soulOur hearts are linkedBy the bond we shareEach thought we haveWe also careTo you my loveI give my AllMy heart And my soulYou are the stars in the skyThe wind on my faceThe rain in my eyesThe tears on my cheeksYou are the biggest part of meThat I cannot denyAs I sit here with a tear in my eyeA tear of joy shed only for youFor all you areFor all you can beThis I am grateful forTill the day I dieYou are my worldYou are my lifeYou are my soul."
Author: Bethany Walkers
4. "I cried for a while, taking solace in the comforting lie of his embrace. The illusion, the fantasy, it helped. I never wanted to leave. I wanted to stay here forever, held tight to his chest, his fingers stroking my hair, his heart beating against my ear: you're-safe, trust-me, love-you. Love. Did I want him to love me? Yes. I wanted someone to love me. And what was love if not someone risking their lives to save you? Caleb had saved me. Did it mean he loved me? A part of me wanted to think so. To believe in a romantic ideal that didn't exist. I wanted to believe the lie. But more than that – I wanted it not to be a lie"
Author: C.J. Roberts
5. "Unaccountably we are aloneforever aloneand it was meant to bethat way,it was never meantto be any other way–and when the death strugglebeginsthe last thing I wish to seeisa ring of human faceshovering over me–better just my old friends,the walls of my self,let only them be there.I have been alone but seldomlonely.I have satisfied my thirstat the wellof my selfand that wine was good,the best I ever had,and tonightsittingstaring into the darkI now finally understandthe dark and thelight and everythingin between.peace of mind and heartarriveswhen we accept whatis:having beenborn into thisstrange lifewe must acceptthe wasted gamble of ourdaysand take some satisfaction inthe pleasure ofleaving it allbehind.cry not for me.grieve not for me.readwhat I've writtenthenforget itall.drink from the wellof your selfand beginagain.Mind and Heart"
Author: Charles Bukowski
6. "As time passes, the day will come when everything will fade to memories. But those miraculous days, when you and I, along with everyone else, searched together for just that one thing, will continue revolving forever somewhere deep in my heart, as my bittersweet memory."
Author: Chica Umino
7. "Dear Livia McHughI'll be your husband. I'll be nothing but yours for the rest of forever. A single, simple day with you is something I'll refuse to take for granted. You have been the reason my heart beats since the moment I saw you, long before your hands actually had to do the job for me. Sleep in my arms. Wake up by my side. My beautiful love, be my wife and make me the happiest man. And I will never, ever lose count. Love always, Blake Hartt"
Author: Debra Anastasia
8. "Forever made that kiss stand out in my mind, touch my heart, make me remember a kiss so tender."
Author: Ellen Hopkins
9. "It wasn't my first kiss, maybe it wasn't my best kiss, but it was pretty fine, and the fact that he had asked will forever make that kiss stand out in my mind, touch my heart, make me remember a kiss so tender it made me cry."
Author: Ellen Hopkins
10. "Werewolf Property Laws1. If I want it, it's mine.2. If I like it, it's mine.3. If I don't like it, I'm still not giving it to you.4. If it's mine, it cannot appear to be yours in any way.5. If it's yours, it will soon be mine.6. If it once was mine, it'll be mine forever and I'll be getting it back.7. If it looks good on me, beside me, or under me, it's mine.8. If it's shiny, I'll probably make it mine.9. If I trick you out of it, it's so fucking mine.10. If you bargain with me, you'll soon be mine.11. If you have a soul, my dark heart wants to make it mine."
Author: Finn Marlowe
11. "Life everywhere is life, life is in ourselves and not in the external. There will be people near me, and to be a human being among human beings, and remain one forever, no matter what misfortunes befall, not to become depressed, and not to falter- this is what life is, herein lies its task. I have come to recognize this. This idea has entered into my flesh and blood. Yes, it's true! That head which created, lived b the hightes life of art, which acknowledged and had come to know the highest demands of the spirit, that head has been cut from my shoulders. Memory remains, and the images I have created and still not molded in flesh. They will leave their harsh mark on me, it is true! But my heart is left me, and the same flesh and blood which likewise can love and suffer and desire and remember, and this is, after all, life. on voit le soleil!"
Author: Fyodor Dostoyevsky
12. "I'm not a bad guy. If only I could stop hoping. If only I could say to my heart: Give up. Be alone forever. There's always opera. There's angel-food cake and neighborhood children caroling, and the look of autumn leaves on a wet roof. But no. My heart's some kind of idiotic fishing bobber."
Author: George Saunders
13. "Laurelyn, I once asked you to be mine for three months. Now, I'm asking you to be mine forever." She opens her mouth to speak and I place my fingers to her lips. "But I don't want your answer right now because you're not ready to say yes. You still need time to spread your wings and fly. I love you with all my heart and I want you to experience everything this life has to offer you because it won't wait. But I will. I'll wait for you as long as it takes, and you can come to me after you ‘ve had enough of this life…when you're ready to spend forever with me."
Author: Georgia Cates
14. "But I couldn't respond. My culture had taught me all the wrong things well. So I lay completely still, and gave no reaction at all. But the soul has no culture. The soul has no nations. The soul has no colour or accent or way of life. The soul is forever. The soul is one. And when the heart has its moment of truth and sorrow, the soul can't be stilled. I clenched my teeth against the stars. I closed my eyes. I surrendered to sleep. One of the reasons why we crave love, and seek it so desperately, is that love is the only cure for loneliness, and shame, and sorrow. But some feelings sink so deep into the heart that only loneliness can help you find them again. Some truths about yourself are so painful that only shame can help you live with them. And some things are just so sad that only your soul can do the crying for you."
Author: Gregory David Roberts
15. "To love someone so deeply is to risk losing yourself forever. Once I admitted my feelings to him, there was no going back—no hope to ever make my heart complete without him"
Author: J.C. Reed
16. "It began to seem that one would have to hold in the mind forever two ideas which seemed to be in opposition. The first idea was acceptance, the acceptance, totally without rancor, of life as it is, and men as they are: in the light of this idea, it goes without saying that injustice is a commonplace. But this did not mean that one could be complacent, for the second idea was of equal power: that one must never, in one's own life, accept these injustices as commonplace but must fight them with all one's strength. This fight begins, however, in the heart and it now had been laid to my charge to keep my own heart free of hatred and despair. This intimation made my heart heavy and, now that my father was irrecoverable, I wished that he had been beside me so that I could have searched his face for the answers which only the future would give me now."
Author: James Baldwin
17. "Sunrise, sunset, changes right before my eyes, but your vision stays forever in my heart"
Author: Karla M. Nashar
18. "Then I looked right at Mama, for the first time in what seemed like forever, and she wasn't looking at me, but into me. She was pulling me to her with her eyes, like she used to do. All of a sudden I could see the light that was Mama's shining out of her eyes. I couldn't help smiling at it.'Be careful,' my heart warned me.But I was having a hard time remembering that there as anything to be careful about. Because if I just looked at Mama's eyes...I could tell that the part of her I thought had gone away forever was still there and glowing, only from deep down inside her."
Author: Katherine Hannigan
19. "I may walk you down that aisle and consent for Jake to marry you, but I'll never fully give you away. You'll always be my little girl." His hand came to his chest. "You'll forever remain right in my heart, Abigail."
Author: Katie Ashley
20. "...because "Mommy" is forever. It's such a powerful name. Mommy means "I trust you." Mommy means "you will protect me." Mommy is for shouting when you need someone dependable and for laughing with when you are excited. Mommy is for crying on and cuddling with when you are sad, or giggling and hiding behind when you are embarrassed. Mommy is the fixer of boo-boos and the mender of broken hearts. Mommy is a comfort place - a safe place. Mommy means "you are mine and I am yours and we are family."
Author: Katie J. Davis
21. "I don't wish for the red house back, not really, yet in a way, I wish for everything back that ever was, everything that once seemed like forever and yet has vanished . . . Standing here on an empty hilltop in New Hampshire, as a bulldozer slowly pushes the debris of a small red house into a neat pile, I allow, just for a moment, the past to push hard against the walls of my heart. Being alive, it seems, means learning to bear the weight of the passing of all things. It means finding a way to lightly hold all the places we've loved and left anyway, all the moments and days and years that have already been lived and lost to memory, even as we live on in the here and now, knowing full well that this moment, too, is already gone. It means, always, allowing for the hard truth of endings. It means, too, keeping faith in beginnings."
Author: Katrina Kenison
22. "My imagination completely controls me, and forever feeds the fire that burns with dark red light in my heart by bringing me the best dreams. I've always had a wild imagination, a big heart and a tortured soul so I feel that dark fantasy, love and horror are in my blood."
Author: Kim Elizabeth
23. "Breathless, I gazed into his eyes. "I love you Ollie. No matter what happens, never forget that. I will always love you. You have a piece of my heartforever."Beaming at me the tip of his nose touched mine as his forehead rested against my own. "I love you too Layla. You've had my heart since themoment you looked up at me from the hallway floor. You always will."
Author: Marie Coulson
24. "I lost Susy thirteen years ago; I lost her mother--her incomparable mother!--five and a half years ago; Clara has gone away to live in Europe and now I have lost Jean. How poor I am, who was once so rich! . . . Jean lies yonder, I sit here; we are strangers under our own roof; we kissed hands good-by at this door last night--and it was forever, we never suspecting it. She lies there, and I sit here--writing, busying myself, to keep my heart from breaking. How dazzling the sunshine is flooding the hills around! It is like a mockery. Seventy-four years ago twenty-four days. Seventy-four years old yesterday. Who can estimate my age today?"
Author: Mark Twain
25. "After you married, Crispin, she said, my heart was broken. I will not deny it. But I did not slip into a sort of suspended life that would be forever gray and meaningless if you did not somehow come back to me. I put back the pieces of my heart and kept on living. I am not the woman I was when I was in love with you and expecting to marry you. I am not the woman I was when I heard that you were married. I am the woman I have become in the five years since then, and she is a totally different person. I like her. I wish to continue living her life."
Author: Mary Balogh
26. "I made up my mind right then what I really wanted in my life. It was comfort of a home and a family. But more than that, I wanted love. I wanted love to surround me. I wanted to swim in it. I wanted to hold it in my hand like heated sand and pour it through my fingers so it covered my feet. I wanted to taste it, I wanted to smell it. I wanted to wrap myself up in it like a blanket and stay safe and warm inside of it forever. And I wanted to give it. I wanted to drown people in it. I wanted to love with all my heart and be loved just as much in return."
Author: Melodie Ramone
27. "I've bespelled this locket, for you; my own, my mate. The day has come when death forced us to part. You must know that I for you, forever, I shall wait. So until we meet again I hold your love safely within my heart.Remember, your oath was to temper strength with mercy. No matter how long apart we shall be, I hold you to that oatheternally... eternally..."
Author: P.C. Cast
28. "I wrote her story because she wanted to live forever and I loved her far more with every word, too much! Even in death her life sought out beauty, for her moments were consumed with love and I could never write such a story without her stars flaming in my heart."
Author: Robert M Drake
29. "May the good Lord be with you down every road you roam, and may sunshine and happiness surround you when you're far from home. And may you grow to be proud, dignified and true; and do unto others as you'd have done to you. Be courageous and be brave and in my heart you'll always stay forever young.May good fortune be with you, may your guiding light be strong; build a stairway to heaven with a prince or a vagabond. And may you never love in vain and in my heart you will remain forever young.And when you finally fly away I'll be hoping that I served you well, for all the wisdom of a lifetime no one can ever tell. But whatever road you choose, I'm right behind you, win or lose, forever young."
Author: Rod Stewart
30. "Vienna wasn't just a city, it was a tone that either one carries forever in one's soul or one does not. It was the most beautiful thing in my life. I was poor, but I was not alone, because I had a friend. And Vienna was like another friend. When it rained in the tropics, I always heard the voice of Vienna. And at other times too. Sometimes deep in the virgin forests I smelled the musty smell of the entrance hall in Hietzing. Music and everything I loved was in the stones of Vienna, and in people's glances and their behavior, the way pure feelings are part of one's very heart. You know when the feelings stop hurting. Vienna in winter and spring. The allés in Schönbrunn. The blue light in the dormitory at the academy, the great white stairwell with the baroque statue. Morning ridings in the Prater. The mildew in the riding school. I remember all of it exactly, and I wanted to see it again..."
Author: Sándor Márai
31. "Well i finally got u back even though it took a while but you can bet that it was worth it cause now i can start to smile. I long to have u near me, just to see your face things that we both wanted but to afraid to tell each such. You took me under your wings and shared your love with me.You make me feel importent the way I want to be. Our love will last forever while you stand by my side so please don't try to fail me now cause you know it will kill me inside. The tears that would be coming the sadness of my heart the pain u would give me if should ever part. So tell me you'll stay with me, tell me you'll not go, tell me that im what u want, please tell me so i will know."
Author: Sereana Crowley
32. "I feel like I've known you forever. Like I've held you in my heart for centuries. (Talon)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
33. "The beautiful man-boy that held my heart in his memories, who claimed my soul with his smile. I knew that if I kept looking in those deadly eyes, I'd sink into their infinite depths, lost forever. And something in my brain, in my heart, allowed that to be okay."
Author: T. Torrest
34. "If we must part forever,Give me but one kind word to think uponand please myself with, while my heart's breaking."
Author: Thomas Otway
35. "The way the San Francisco Bay's sun rises and falls...It's splendor beauty is God's gift to us all. It's glorious colors brings great joy to me...wish forever there my love and I could be. Peace and love in side of me it always brings. For whenever I see it's majestic sky...My Heart Sings!:)"
Author: Timothy Pina
36. "Long ago, three weeks seemed like a lifetime as I waited for the opportunity to make love to him. Three years seemed longer, as I waited for him to graduate from university and prepared to marry him. I feel a long-forgotten tightness in my chest, a sort of worry and exhilaration that thrills me to feel again. I'm nervous about forever. About stopping. About seeing how my heart will keep beating with a new address and a permanent position at an English school somewhere in Owase. I'm eager to find out, though, because at long last I feel ready. I've wandered. I've gotten lost. I've shaken up my compass and it's always pointed a true North named Dominic, for as long as I care to remember. I know where I live."
Author: Vee Hoffman
37. "I have heard your orators speak on many questions. One among them the so-called vital question of money which is above all things the most coveted commodity but I, as a Jainist, in the name of my countrymen and of my country, would offer you as the medium of the most perfect exchange between us, henceforth and forever, the indestructible, the unchangeable, the universal currency of good will and peace, and this, my brothers and sisters, is a currency that is not interchangeable with silver and gold, it is a currency of the heart, of the good life, of the highest estate on the earth."
Author: Virchand Gandhi
38. "Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be."
Author: Walt Disney Company
Quotes About Forever In My Heart Pictures