Famous Quotes About Friends In Urdu
Browse 26 famous quotes and sayings about Friends In Urdu.
Top Quotes About Friends In Urdu
1. "Some of my academic friends think I've fallen from a very special grace."
Author: A. Bartlett Giamatti
2. "There are no true friends in politics. We are all sharks circling, and waiting, for traces of blood to appear in the water."
Author: Alan Clark
3. "Jesus Christ knew he was God. So wake up and find out eventually who you really are. In our culture, of course, they'll say you're crazy and you're blasphemous, and they'll either put you in jail or in a nut house (which is pretty much the same thing). However if you wake up in India and tell your friends and relations, ‘My goodness, I've just discovered that I'm God,' they'll laugh and say, ‘Oh, congratulations, at last you found out."
Author: Alan Wilson Watts
4. "The world and the friends that lived in it are shadows: you alone remain real in this drowsing room."
Author: Aldous Huxley
5. "And I say,I crash in to things in the darkEven when the lights are onAnd I am wrong more often than I am writingAnd even then, I am often wrongBut when my friends are in the bathroom at the barRolling dollar bills in to telescopes,Claiming they can see God,I will come to you"
Author: Andrea Gibson
6. "Lena was suspicious of many things. But she had earned her suspicions about boys. Lena knew boys. They never looked beyond your looks. They pretended to be your friend to get you to trust them, and as soon as you trusted them, they went in for the grope. They pretended to want to work on a history project or volunteer on your blood drive committee to get your attention. But as soon as they got it through their skulls that you didn't want to go out with them, they suddenly weren't interested in time lines or dire blood shortages. Worst of all, on occasion they even went out with one of your best friends to get close to you, and broke that same best friend's heart when the truth came out. Lean preferred plain guys to cute ones, but even the plain ones disappointed her."
Author: Ann Brashares
7. "What good are friends if they cant do you any good?"
Author: Anton Szandor LaVey
8. "I have one good girlfriend and then most of my friends are guys. Which I love, because they're just like so easygoing and I love to play like Xbox and just chill out when I'm not working, so boys are probably the way to go for me."
Author: Ashley Benson
9. "At least, not in this country,' she added after a moment's thought. 'In China it's a little different. Once I saw a Chinaman in Shanghai. His ears were so big he could use them for a raincoat. When it rained, he just crept in under his ears and was warm and snug as could be. Not that the ears had such a rattling good time of it, you understand. If it was specially bad weather, he'd invite friends and acquaintances to pitch camp under his ears too. There they sat, singing their sorrowful songs while it poured down outside."
Author: Astrid Lindgren
10. "Every single kid in my group of friends at school was from a single-parent family."
Author: Christina Applegate
11. "In order for a service to be social, you've really got to start from the ground up. The fact that almost a third of the U.S. population have even heard of Spotify is really because they've seen it on Facebook and friends have been sharing."
Author: Daniel Ek
12. "The Fifth Commandment of the Decalogue demands that one honor one's mother and father. That is not about calling home. It is about this: Their God is your God, their friends are your friends, their debts are your debts, their enemies are your enemies and their fate is your fate."
Author: George Friedman
13. "Choose thy friends like thy books, few but choice"
Author: Howell James
14. "It's so unfair, I don't see whij I have to be stuck over here on this side of the fence where there's no one to talk to and no one to play with and you get to have dozens of friends are probably playing for hours every day, I'll have to speak to Father about it."
Author: John Boyne
15. "In first grade, I told my friends I had a third story in my house filled with jewels and lions."
Author: Kendall Jenner
16. "All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."
Author: Marc Chagall
17. "We were friends. It was as big a deal as being in love." She tried to think of a way to make Amelie understand. "It was a revelation, being friends like that. God, it was holy to me. But it wasn't being in love."
Author: Marisa De Los Santos
18. "At first it's bliss. It's drunken, heady, intoxicating. It swallows the people we were - not particuarly wonderful people, but people who did our best, more or less - and spits out the monsters we are becoming.Our friends despise us. We are an epic. Everything is grand, crashing, brilliant, blinding. It's the Golden Age of Hollywood, and we are a legend in our own minds, and no one outside can fail to see that we are headed for hell, and we won't listen, we say they don't understand, we pour more wine, go to the parties, we sparkle, fly all over the country, we're on an adventure, unstoppable, we've found each other and we race through our days like Mr. Toad in his yellow motorcar, with no idea where the brakes are and to hell with it anyway, we are on fire, drunk with something we call love."
Author: Marya Hornbacher
19. "It is not easy to watch the world change around you. To see an entire way of life change and change and change again. It isn't easy to watch friends grown old and die, nor is it easy to be constantly moving on from place to place before people begin to wonder why you never age."
Author: Michael Scott
20. "Well if you're going to be friends with me, you're going to have to get used to the fact that I have no filter and will always state the obvious."
Author: N.A. Alcorn
21. "And most wonderful of all are words, and how they make friends one with another, being oft associated, until not even obituary notices them do part."
Author: O. Henry
22. "There are 10,000 books in my library, and it will keep growing until I die. This has exasperated my daughters, amused my friends and baffled my accountant. If I had not picked up this habit in the library long ago, I would have more money in the bank today; I would not be richer."
Author: Pete Hamill
23. "Life is hard and unfair. It is cruel and heartless, painful, trying, disappointing, unapologetic, and frequently downright awful. But that's not important. What's important is that through it all you learn how much you need your Heavenly Father and how much your friends need you."
Author: Richelle E. Goodrich
24. "Then suddenly Percy was next to her, lacing his fingers in hers. He turned her gently away from the pit and wrapped his arms around her. She buried her face in his chest and broke down in tears. "It's okay," he said. "We're together." He didn't say you're okay, or we're alive. After all they'd been through over the last year, he knew the most important thing was that they were together. She loved him for saying that. Their friends gathered around them. Nico di Angelo was there, but Annabeth's thoughts were so fuzzy, this didn't seem surprising to her. It seemed only right that he would be with them. "Your leg." Piper knelt next to her and examined the Bubble Wrap cast. "Oh, Annabeth, what happened?" She started to explain. Talking was difficult, but as she went along, her words came more easily. Percy didn't let go of her hand, which also made her feel more confident. When she finished, her friends' faces were slack with amazement. "Gods of Olympus," Jason said. "You did all that"
Author: Rick Riordan
25. "I had to face the fact that I had been using my gay friends as props. They were always supposed to be funny and entertain me and praise me and listen to my problems, and their life was supposed to be a secret that no one wanted to hear about. I wanted them to stay in the "half closet."
Author: Tina Fey
26. "Among the tortures and devestations of life is this then - our friends are not able to finish their stories."
Author: Virginia Woolf
Quotes About Friends In Urdu Pictures