Famous Quotes About Friends Missing You
Browse 25 famous quotes and sayings about Friends Missing You.
Top Quotes About Friends Missing You
1. "But I think Prozac is a lethal drug, I've several friends just haven't made it by taking Prozac."
Author: Bob Geldof
2. "I miss her | & not the type of missing when you're alone, not the type when you're broken down half drunk, not even the type when you know she's the one. I'm talking about the kind of missing that when you're full of happiness…you wish they were there to enjoy it. I don't care if we're not together, I don't care if I never see her again. All that I will every know is I'm here smiling & I know how much she'd like to see that."
Author: Brandon Villasenor
3. "This LIFE is NOT about a BIG house, VALUABLE things, a FULL bank account or a POWERFUL status. It's about having a BIG open mind and heart that respects and accepts differences. It's about VALUING your family, friends & being grateful for the little things.It's about FILLING your heart and soul full of love and laughter, making the best of each day while you can. It's about having the POWER to have a positive attitude and show kindness even when you're dealing with your own adversity. THAT'S what this LIFE is all about!"
Author: Comic Strip Mama
4. "No one has ever stuck up for me like that before. Ever,' says Flo with her hand inside a crisp packet.‘Well, Samuel is a prick and you are my best friend.There is no way I'm letting a boy humiliate you like that. No way.'‘Sally would have given him a round of applause,' Flo says under her breath.‘Yeah, well, like I have said a million times, Sally is an idiot. And as soon as you pluck up the courage to tell her about us then the sooner you realise that friends are not supposed to treat each other that way.' I stuff six Wootsits into my mouth so I don't have to keep talking.‘I've never trusted anyone the way I trust you,' Flo says. ‘Well apart from Dad, obviously. You act like you care about me as much as you care about yourself sometimes.I can't get used to it."
Author: Dawn O'Porter
5. "I listened so hard because it felt like, while she was telling me stories, she was massaging my soul, letting me know that I was not alone, that I will never have to be alone, that there are friends and family and churches and coffee shops. I was not going to be cast into space."
Author: Donald Miller
6. "Choose thy friends like thy books, few but choice"
Author: Howell James
7. "He saw it for the first time: on the day he died he would be wearing unmatching socks, there would be unanswered e-mails, and in the hovel he called home there would still be shirts missing cuff buttons, a malfunctioning light in the hall, and unpaid bills, uncleared attics, dead flies, friends waiting for a reply and lovers he had not owned up to."
Author: Ian McEwan
8. "Though I leave the house as little as possible, I have the impression that someone is disturbing my papers. More than once I have discovered that some pages were missing from my manuscripts. A few days afterward I would find the pages in their place again. But often I no longer recognize my manuscripts, as if I had forgotten what I had written, or as if overnight I were so changed that no longer recognized myself in the self of yesterday."
Author: Italo Calvino
9. "I love to work. When I was a kid, I would invite my friends over to play, then I would take them over to a recycling plant and we would haul glass all day. They hated me for this, but I thought it was fun."
Author: James Marsters
10. "Like anyone who goes to college, you're leaving a familiar surrounding and a comfortable environment and your friends and everything, and you're starting fresh. It can be pretty daunting."
Author: Jason Biggs
11. "As for human contact, I'd lost all appetite for it. Mankind has, as you may have noticed, become very inventive about devising new ways for people to avoid talking to each other and I'd been taking full advantage of the most recent ones. I would always send a text message rather than speak to someone on the phone. Rather than meeting with any of my friends, I would post cheerful, ironically worded status updates on Facebook, to show them all what a busy life I was leading. And presumably people had been enjoying them, because I'd got more than seventy friends on Facebook now, most of them complete strangers. But actual, face-to-face, let's-meet-for-a-coffee-and-catch-up sort of contact? I seemed to have forgotten what that was all about."
Author: Jonathan Coe
12. "I'd hesitated to have a wedding because my gay and lesbian friends don't have that right."
Author: Kathy Najimy
13. "When I opened my case in the hotel, he gestured excitedly at my snakeskin sandals, turquoise suede wedges and silver-speckled jellies. "But you've loads of shoes," he bellowed joyfully. I shook my head sadly. Men just don't get it, do they? They're definitely missing the shoe chromosome."
Author: Marian Keyes
14. "I read once that you need two things to be happy. Any two of health, money and love. You can cover the absence of one with the other two. I drew comfort from this idea while I was fully bodied, employed, and unloved. It made me feel I wasn't missing much. But now I realized this was unmitigated bullshit, because health and money did not compare with love at all. I had a girl in a hospital bed who liked me and I didn't know where that might go but I could tell it was more important than low blood pressure. It mattered more than a new car. With Lola in the same building, I walked with a spring in my step. That was true literally. But I mean I was happy, happy on an axis I had previously known about only in theory. I was glad to be alive."
Author: Max Barry
15. "Why don't we do the whole friends with benefits thing?" he asks seriously."Because I don't think I'd enjoy having the benefits you give me removed" I answer back not missing a beat."Just friends it is then" he says not perturbed and starts eating his lunch."
Author: R.S. Burnett
16. "But true love goes far deeper than that. It is an unexplainable connection of the heart, one that endures triumph and tragedy, pain and suffering, obstacles and loss. It is something that is either present or missing - there is no "almost", "in between", "most of the time." It is the unexplainable reason that some marriages entered into after one-week courtships can last a lifetime. Its absence is why "perfect" marriages fall apart. It can't be quantified or explained in science, religion, or philosophy. It can't be advised on by friends or marriage counselors who can't take their own advice. There are no rules, no how-to books, no guaranteed methods of success. It is not defined by vows or rings or promises of tomorrow. It is simply a miracle of God, that too few are blessed to experience."
Author: Richard Doetsch
17. "He reached out for her hand and she grabbed onto his. "Eena, when you're ready to talk about it, I'll be here. That's what best friends are for." She let the tears fall. He'd never know they were for him. He'd think they were because of Derian. They held hands silently throughout the night, Ian unaware that this was by far her most tortured nightmare ever. Paradise so close, and yet completely unattainable."
Author: Richelle E. Goodrich
18. "I am shocked to find that some people think a 2 star 'I liked it' rating is a bad rating. What? I liked it. I LIKED it! That means I read the whole thing, to the last page, in spite of my life raining comets on me. It's a good book that survives the reading process with me. If a book is so-so, it ends up under the bed somewhere, or maybe under a stinky judo bag in the back of the van. So a 2 star from me means,yes, I liked the book, and I'd loan it to a friend and it went everywhere in my jacket pocket or purse until I finished it. A 3 star means that I've ignored friends to finish it and my sink is full of dirty dishes. A 4 star means I'm probably in trouble with my editor for missing a deadline because I was reading this book. But I want you to know . . . I don't finish books I don't like. There's too many good ones out there waiting to be found. Robin Hobb, author"
Author: Robin Hobb
19. "It was like the part of me that had enjoyed those friends had evaporated, leaving behind a huge, echoing emptiness, and I was scrabbling on the edge of it, trying not to fall into the hole within myself because I was terrified to find out how far down it went."
Author: Robyn Schneider
20. "I had a lot of friends who were boys. I played ball with them, but we didn't date. They didn't ask me that much because I wasn't cute enough or because I didn't drink or party."
Author: Sheri L. Dew
21. "I love you Tory. I know I say it a lot, but...""I know baby. I feel the same way about you. Those words never convey what goes through my mind and heart every time I look up and see you sitting in my house. Funny thign is, I always thought my house was full and that there was nothing missing in my life. I had a job I loved. Family who loved me. Good friends to keep me sane. Everything a human could want. And t hen I met an infuriating, impossible man who added the one thing I didn't know wasn't there.""Dirty socks on the floor?"She laughed. "No, the other part of my heart. The last face I see before I go to sleep and the first one I see when I get up. I'm so glad it was you." Those words both thrilled and scared him. Mostly because he knew firsthand that if love went untended it turned into profound hatred. --Tory and Acheron"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
22. "I know, baby. I feel the same way about you. Those words never convey what goes through my mind and heart every time I look up and see you sitting in my house. Funny thing is, I always thought my house was full and that there was nothing missing in my life. I had a job I loved. Family who loved me. Good friends to keep me sane. Everything a human could want. And then I met an infuriating, impossible man who added the one thing I didn't know wasn't there." – Tory"Dirty socks on the floor?" – Acheron"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
23. "There's no stronger bulwark of sound conservatism than the evangelical church, and no better place to make friends who'll help you to gain your rightful place in the community than in your own church-home!"
Author: Sinclair Lewis
24. "Time flies, knells call, life passes, so hear my prayer. Birth is nothing but death begun, so hear my prayer.Death is speechless, so hear my speech.This is Jake, who served his ka and his tet. Say true.May the forgiving glance of S'mana heal his heart. Say please.May the arms of Gan raise him from the darkness of this earth. Say please.Surround him, Gan , with light.Fill him, Chloe, with strength.If he is thirsty, give him water in the clearing.If he is hungry, give him food in the clearing.May his life on this earth and the pain of his passing become as a dream to his waking soul, and let his eyes fall upon every lovely sight; let him find the friends that were lost to him, and let every one whose name he calls call his in return.This is Jake, who lived well, loved his own, and died as ka would have it.Each man owes a death. This is Jake. Give him peace."
Author: Stephen King
25. "I was missing out on a lot of things that my friends were doing, but in another way, they were missing things I was doing. It was kind of a trade-off I had to make."
Author: Victoria Azarenka
Quotes About Friends Missing You Pictures