Famous Quotes About Funny Debating
Browse 22 famous quotes and sayings about Funny Debating.
Top Quotes About Funny Debating
1. "It's hard to lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse."
Author: Adlai E. Stevenson II
2. "Same thing, like my commercials are often times really funny because I tend to find 30 seconds is a really good amount of time to tell a joke."
Author: Alex Winter
3. "Steve Martin is one of the most intelligent, well-read human beings that I've ever come across. He is equally as funny off screen as he is on. But he also has a very intellectual side, and he's a really nice human being. We actually become good friends."
Author: Anthony LaPaglia
4. "You see, the future is a kind of stew, a soup, a vichyssoise of the present and the past. That's how you get the future: You mix up everything you did today with everything you did yesterday and all the days before and everything everyone you ever met did and anyone they ever met, too. And salt and lizard and pearl and umbrellas and typewriters and a lot of other things I'm not at liberty to tell you, because I took vows, and a witch's vows have teeth. Magic is funny like that. It's not a linear thinker. The point is if you mash it all up together and you have a big enough pot and you're very good at witchcraft, you can wind up with a cauldron full of tomorrow."
Author: Catherynne M. Valente
5. "Things that go on at Happy Times are very funny this year, and if you were watching last year, some of the people you saw then as basically extras emerge as real characters in their own right this season, at least to some degree."
Author: Ellen Muth
6. "I am accusing him of stealing my best material, he was a very funny man."
Author: Frank Carson
7. "I am the shortest and least funny person in my family."
Author: Heather Donahue
8. "It had seemed a funny story as she told it, both that morning by the waterfall and later at dinner, when she repeated it to the photographer and the agency man and the fashion coordinator for the client. Maria tried now to put what happened in Encino into the same spirited perspective, but Ceci Delano's situation seemed not to apply. In the end it was just a New York story."
Author: Joan Didion
9. "Kids cannot follow stories. They don't know what the hell is going on in a cartoon. They like to see funny visual things happening."
Author: John Kricfalusi
10. "I went to New York for Fashion Week and girls showed up waiting to see me. It's funny because there's a group of girls who I actually recognize because they always show up. It's nice and I'm like, 'Hi girls! I recognize your faces!' It's just like a feel-good experience."
Author: Katie Cassidy
11. "You even used to make up funny stories about those poor little lost creatures of yours. Remember Bob, the squirrel banker who forgot to pay his electric bill so he froze to death?"
Author: Kimberly Derting
12. "Obviously we know Bill Hader is funny and charming, but my question is, can he do raw humanity and naturalism? I think so."
Author: Mark Duplass
13. "Human history's the most funny and yet the most tragic discovery will be the discovery of the religious people that all religions are man-made! And this childish discovery will enable the pious to make an intellectual jump in the upwards direction. The devout will turn into a progressive man and the history will flow faster in the progressive direction."
Author: Mehmet Murat Ildan
14. "Memory is a funny thing. It tricks you into believing that you've forgotten important moments, and then when you're raking your brain for a bit of information that might make sense of something else, it taps you on the head and says, "Remember when you told me to put that memory in the green rubbish bin? Well, I didn't, I put it in the black recycling tub, and it's coming your way again."
Author: Melina Marchetta
15. "I hate stand-up comics; I think funny is something you are, not something you desperately try to be in front of a roomful of obnoxious people."
Author: Peter Cameron
16. "It's funny how you find you enjoy your life when your happy to be alive."
Author: Relient K
17. "A lot of funny stuff happens in Canada."
Author: Samantha Bee
18. "Mira Levenson. Aged twelve. Looks, long dark shiny hair, dark brown eyes (almost black), brown skin. Beautiful. Favorite colour, copper orange, I think. Personality, clever, bright, serious, shy, funny without realizing it, holds back her thoughts, mystery girl, arty. What I've noticed: she's stronger than she thinks she is; she doesn't speak much ay school. What I know: she's got a loud laugh (when she lets it out). Her best friend is Millie Lockhart. She doesn't need Millie as much as she thinks she does. Her grandmother is dying and she loves her. She started talking in Pat Print's class. I know she doesn't know how much I think of her, how much I miss her if she's not around. What I think she thinks about me is that I'm a bit of a joker, but I'm deadly serious.Deer...apple...green...sea...See you on Friday!LoveJidé"
Author: Sita Brahmachari
19. "It's so funny when you're actually directing because things start popping that you don't expect to pop, and something that you think is going to pop, maybe doesn't quite have the impetus that you thought it might."
Author: Stephen Moyer
20. "It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it."
Author: W. Somerset Maugham
21. "It's funny how "a part" and "apart" are complete opposites, yet only differ by a little space."
Author: Wade Rouse
22. "All I want to do is write songs about funny characters I made up."
Author: Wes Borland
Quotes About Funny Debating Pictures