Famous Quotes About Funny Farewells
Browse 22 famous quotes and sayings about Funny Farewells.
Top Quotes About Funny Farewells
1. "About 100 things that your kid will do that will surprise you and break your heart and it will be a combination of fact based therapy, medically advised kinds of passages accompanied by celebrity anecdotes and just some funny stuff to lighten the load."
Author: Alan Thicke
2. "The anger that Uncle Junior has comes from my background. My father was the son of an Italian immigrant, and I've seen the fire of the Italian temperament. It can be explosive sometimes in ways that are both funny and tragic."
Author: Dominic Chianese
3. "You know what's funny to me? Attitude."
Author: Don Rickles
4. "Being a funny person does an awful lot of things to you. You feel that you mustn't get serious with people. They don't expect it from you, and they don't want to see it. You're not entitled to be serious, you're a clown."
Author: Fanny Brice
5. "Life can be dramatic and funny all in the same day."
Author: Jennifer Aniston
6. "Standing amid the tan, excited post-Christmas crowd at the Southwest Florida Regional Airport, Rabbit Angstrom has a funny sudden feeling that what he has come to meet, what's floating in unseen about to land, is not his son Nelson and daughter-in-law Pru and their two children but something more ominous and intimately his: his own death, shaped vaguely like an airplane."
Author: John Updike
7. "She was smart and funny and vulnerable and just so goddamned beautiful, the kind of beautiful that was worth being shot down over."
Author: Jonathan Tropper
8. "It's funny how the darkest moments of your life can bring about the best ones."
Author: Kathryn Kennish
9. "You even used to make up funny stories about those poor little lost creatures of yours. Remember Bob, the squirrel banker who forgot to pay his electric bill so he froze to death?"
Author: Kimberly Derting
10. "It's funny to be a critic."
Author: Leslie Fiedler
11. "It's funny how the night that changes your life forever starts out like all the others."
Author: Marisha Pessl
12. "Most man can think no better than a child! This fact perfectly explains why there are so many funny beliefs!"
Author: Mehmet Murat Ildan
13. "Lot of ugly funny dudes end up with some pretty gorgeous women. Women are much deeper than us in choosing a mate - they see in the long term."
Author: Patton Oswalt
14. "I was so afraid to even read a paper in front of my classmates. It is very funny because at that point my teachers would never have believed that I could speak in front of an audience of over 2,000 people."
Author: Petra Nemcova
15. "THUMB, I HOPE I WILL NOT BORE YOU WITH HOW TOTALLY, TOTALLY I ADORE YOU. THE FUNNY WAY YOU HAVE OF TALKING, THE CUTE WAY YOU HAVE OF WALKING. PLEASE DO NOT FEEL THAT I AM STALKING YOU. LOVE, HENDERSON"
Author: Phoebe Stone
16. "I confess that the idea of taking off one's boots in a howling squall to safeguard fossils that had survived since the Precambrian had its funny side."
Author: Richard Fortey
17. "So, " Nathan said, attention focused on Adrian, "now that Vasilisa's graduated, what are you going to do with yourself? You aren't going to keep slumming with high school students, are you? There's no point in you being there anymore. " "I don't know, " said Adrian lazily. "I kind of like hanging out with them. They think I'm funnier than I really am. " "Unsurprising, " his father replied. "You aren't funny at all. It's time you do something productive. If you aren't going to go back to college, you should at least start sitting in on some of the family business meetings. Tatiana spoils you, but you could learn a lot from Rufus. " "True, " said Adrian deadpan."I'd really like to know how he keeps his two mistresses a secret from his wife. " "Adrian!" snapped Daniella, a flush spilling over her pale cheeks"
Author: Richelle Mead
18. "We are funny creatures. We don't see the stars as they are, so why do we love them? They are not small gold objects, but endless fire."
Author: Saul Bellow
19. "One funny image can sometimes save an otherwise mediocre strip. At least that's what I tell myself so I don't feel quite as crappy when I've just wasted four hours drawing and coloring a Sunday strip."
Author: Stephan Pastis
20. "It's funny how three or four notes of anger can be struck at once, creating the perfect chord of fury."
Author: Tayari Jones
21. "It's funny - if you impersonate somebody, they have no idea it's them."
Author: Tracey Ullman
22. "I love Kate Moss. I've worked with her a couple of times, and she is a great girl, really funny and easy to work with."
Quotes About Funny Farewells Pictures