Famous Quotes About Funny Lmfao
Browse 15 famous quotes and sayings about Funny Lmfao.
Top Quotes About Funny Lmfao
1. "It's funny how you never think about the women you've had. It's always the ones who get away that you can't forget."
Author: Chuck Palahniuk
2. "It's funny how strangers can pass in front of you every day and all you see is a flat shadow, a vague outline, not noticing any of the details. They move in a gray crowd, always looking the same and acting the same, simple caricatures of who they really are, but once you get to know them, you notice the specific, tiniest things, you pay attention to the intricacies of their personalities, their habits and particular ways of walking and talking, the subtle changes in their appearance and dress."
Author: Gregory Galloway
3. "Augustus Waters was the Mayor of the Secret City of Cancervania, and he is not replaceable", Isaac began."Other people will be able to tell you funny stories about Gus, because he was a funny guy, but let me tell you a serious one: A day after I got my eye cut out, Gus showed up at the hospital. I was blind and heartbroken and dind't want to do anything and Gus burst into my room and shouted, 'I have wonderful news!' And I was like, 'I don't really want to hear wonderful news right now' and Gus said, 'This is wonderful news you want to hear' and I asked him, 'Fine, what is it?' and he said, 'You're going to live a good and long life filled with great and terrible moments that you cannot even imagine yet!'"Isaac couldn't go on, or maybe that was all he had written."
Author: John Green
4. "You didn't take part, Benjamin?" Gunther asked, as he passed me a plate of cheese and cold meat."My brother doesn't play games," said Paul. "He's an aesthete. He sat by the window all afternoon with a funny look on his face: probably composing a tone poem."
Author: Jonathan Coe
5. "I didn't grow up identifying with beauty. I grew up thinking I could be smart and funny - those are the things I got feedback on."
Author: Lauren Graham
6. "A female feline named KattaIs getting fatta and fattaBut she's pretty and purryAnd funny and furrySo what does an ounce or two matta?"
Author: Lilian Jackson Braun
7. "I tell you, it's funny because the only time I think about HIV is when I have to take my medicine twice a day."
Author: Magic Johnson
8. "But why me?Because, idiot, you... are funny and smart and you have a giant heart that you can't even pretend to hide. And you love your friends and your mum, and you held my hand and made me sing when I was so scared I thought I was going to die. I knew you understood, right from the beginning, this thing inside, the stuff in your head that you need to make real. You get that.... And you wear stupid Superman pyjamas without any irony, and your face lights up when you talk about the movies you love.... And... you protect my dwarf. You always have her back. And you have a dimple when you smile that's so cute I almost died the first time I saw it."
Author: Melissa Keil
9. "Susan was a tough-minded romantic. She wanted to fall in love with a book. She always had reasons for her devotions, as an astute reader would, but she was, to her credit, probably the most emotional one among us. Susan could fall in love with a book in more or less the way one falls in love with a person. Yes, you can provide, if asked, a list of your loved one's lovable qualities: he's kind and funny and smart and generous and he knows the names of trees.But he's also more than amalgamation of qualities. You love him, the entirety of him, which can't be wholly explained by even the most exhaustive explication of his virtues. And you love him no less for his failings. O.K., he's bad with money, he can be moody sometimes, and he snores. His marvels so outshine the little complaints as to render them ridiculous."
Author: Michael Cunningham
10. "I've noticed a funny thing about people who are over-weight. They spend all their time thinking about food -except when they're actually eating it"
Author: Paul McKenna
11. "'Portnoy's Complaint' was very far out there, and movies have always worked when you have either a funny situation between two or more people or a very dramatic situation. There's not that much difference."
Author: Richard D. Zanuck
12. "They think the way to be a poet is to wear funny clothes and write sideways on the page."
Author: Richard Yates
13. "I haven't played Hedda Gabler yet, but maybe if I did I might find the funny bits."
Author: Sophie Thompson
14. "I love Kate Moss. I've worked with her a couple of times, and she is a great girl, really funny and easy to work with."
15. "Perhaps her faults and follies, the unhappiness she had suffered, were not entirely vain if she could follow the path that now she dimly discerned before her, not the path that kind funny old Waddington had spoken of that led nowhither, but the path those dear nuns at the convent followed so humbly, the path that led to peace."
Author: W. Somerset Maugham
Quotes About Funny Lmfao Pictures