Famous Quotes About Funny Secretary
Browse 24 famous quotes and sayings about Funny Secretary.
Top Quotes About Funny Secretary
1. "I find funny that altho no one is perfect, we constantly compare ourselves to others. Judging others by their appearance and wealth, assuming that they're happier than us. History shows that human's will never be fully satisfied. Even those who seem perfect eventually break down in tears, because everyone has their own struggle, regret, and war within to face each day. So why waist your time comparing yourself to those around you?"
Author: Abraham Ruiz
2. "I'm very physical. I'm extremely active, and I would love to do something a little more sexy and dangerous, a la Sophia Loren, or funny and humorous, a la Woody Allen. Getting to do things along those lines would be extremely wicked and a dream come true."
Author: Azita Ghanizada
3. "It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious."
Author: Bill Hicks
4. "I find it so funny that people find me so interesting."
Author: Britney Spears
5. "Can someone's true value really be estimated? Maybe there needs to be an Edmunds.com for people on TV. That would be funny and possibly cruel."
Author: Derek Hough
6. "Things can be funny only when we are in fun. When we're 'dead earnest,' humor is the only thing that is dead."
Author: Flip Wilson
7. "We can't lose you," she said after a few moments of awkward as hell silence. "You have to understand that we aren't doing this because we don't care about Kat. We're doing this because we love you.""But I love her," I said without hesitation.Dee's eyes widened, probably since it was the first time she'd herd me say it out loud, well, about anyone other than my family. I wished I had said it more often, especially to Kat. Funny how that kind of shit always turns out in the end. While you're deep in something, you never say or do what you need to. It's always after the fact, when it's too late that you realize what you've should've said or done/It couldn't be too late. I knew that. The fact that I was still alive was testament to that. Like Dee said, though, there were worse things than death."
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
8. "I got to draw monsters, robots and write funny stories. I loved doing that stuff and working with the actors. But it got to be less and less that stuff and more about trying to be everywhere and not being able to do one thing very enjoyably."
Author: Jhonen Vasquez
9. "It's all as if words, phrases, images, syntax were small glass beads from a necklace which was wrenched from some neck and spilled on the floor and down the sides of sofa cushions and armchairs and under bookshelves and maybe swallowed by the cat. I've got to find all the glass pieces before I can even reorder the color sequence, and restring it and tie it tighter than before. There's always a splendor in beginning all over. Even if it means getting on one's knees to search beneath that bookshelf or prospecting through years of lint and ashes beneath those cushions. Even if it means breaking open that cat's shit, which it conveniently has deposited in a plastic box, more orderly than any secretary could ever hope to be.Then I'll appreciate the value of each bead – rather, each word and image – that much more, never wasting another. And I will, I swear to myself, get it all back in time, string it all together, tighter, as I said, than before."
Author: Jim Carroll
10. "MyrtleHow funny your name would beif you could follow it back to wherethe first person thought of saying it,naming himself that, or maybesome other persons thought of itand named that person. It wouldbe like following a river to its source,which would be impossible. Rivers have no source.They just automatically appear at a placewhere they get wider, and soon a realriver comes along, with fish and debris,regal as you please, and someonehas already given it a name: St. Benno(saints are popular for this purpose) or, orsome other name, the name of hislong-lost girlfriend, who comesat long last to impersonate that river,on a stage, her voice clankinglike its bed, her clothing of sandand pasted paper, a piece of real technology,while all along she is thinking, I cando what I want to do. But I want to stay here."
Author: John Ashbery
11. "He thinks I'm beautiful and told me so. He thinks I'm funny because I make him laugh all the time. He's fantastic in bed and when I say that not once, not even once have we been together where he's not taken care of me and it's not unheard of he takes care of me twice in one go."
Author: Kristen Ashley
12. "I don't sit down to write a funny story. Every single thing I sit down to write is meant to be sad."
Author: Lorrie Moore
13. "[I]t is funny because economists are not real scientists, and because logicians think more clearly, but mathematicians are best."
Author: Mark Haddon
14. "I've played villains on stage - you know, the Iagos and so on - but I think of myself as a funny person. I mostly did comedies before I did TV work."
Author: Michael Emerson
15. "I had no choice. Love does funny things to people."
Author: Nicholas Sparks
16. "I like doing a funny show where I don't have to act and fall in love with a girl."
Author: Norm MacDonald
17. "One of the funny things of being a producer, you have these fleeting, intense relationships with people, and they go off to global megastardom, and you don't see them."
Author: Paul Epworth
18. "Ethan was loyal and funny and protective. When we were little, he was the brother most likely to make me cry—and mostly likely to wipe away my tears."
Author: Rachel Vincent
19. "Love is a funny thing. The ones we love don't always love us back."
Author: Scylar Tyberius
20. "Oh, you think it's funny being mean to Sienna on facebook? I predict a bandaged thumb in the near future--yours."
Author: Sienna McQuillen
21. "Dying has a funny way of making you see people, the living and the dead, a little differently. Maybe that's just part of the grieving, or maybe the dead stand there and open our eyes a bit wider."
Author: Susan Gregg Gilmore
22. "It's funny - if you impersonate somebody, they have no idea it's them."
Author: Tracey Ullman
23. "I have a funny family, but none of them are remotely in show business."
Author: Wanda Sykes
24. "The funny guy doesn't get the girl until later in life. High school, college, everyone still wants the brooding, dangerous guy you shouldn't have."
Author: Will Ferrell
Quotes About Funny Secretary Pictures