Famous Quotes About Funny Tagalog
Browse 15 famous quotes and sayings about Funny Tagalog.
Top Quotes About Funny Tagalog
1. "If you describe yourself as "Atheist," some people will say, "Don't you mean 'Agnostic'?" I have to reply that I really do mean Atheist. I really do not believe that there is a god - in fact I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one. It's easier to say that I am a radical Atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it's an opinion I hold seriously. It's funny how many people are genuinely surprised to hear a view expressed so strongly. In England we seem to have drifted from vague wishy-washy Anglicanism to vague wishy-washy Agnosticism - both of which I think betoken a desire not to have to think about things too much."
Author: Douglas Adams
2. "Comedians don't laugh. They're too busy analyzing why it's funny or not."
Author: James Lipton
3. "It's funny looking at yourself. You know how it is when you look back at old pictures? It's just funny looking back at yourself walking and talking at age 14."
Author: Jennifer Connelly
4. "You didn't take part, Benjamin?" Gunther asked, as he passed me a plate of cheese and cold meat."My brother doesn't play games," said Paul. "He's an aesthete. He sat by the window all afternoon with a funny look on his face: probably composing a tone poem."
Author: Jonathan Coe
5. "By all means, stay," Anne said. "Have a seat. We'll take care of you next.""Yeah, see, I think someone else is going to be on trial next." Baring my teeth at her in a grin I pulled out my file folder. "I've got some interesting reading here. And I even brought copies for everyone so you don't have to share."A distinguished-looking South American man on the end shook his head. "What is this? Another farce?""No, but bonus points for using a funny word. You really want to read what I have here. Anne, you'll be especially interested, since you have a starring role.""Enough. Rhia—"Reth quickly flicked his wrist at her; her mouth kept moving, but no sound came out. It was one of the most satisfying things I'd ever seen. Sure, that trick had sucked when he used it on me, but I wholly approved of it now."
Author: Kiersten White
6. "- Dude, it's Jocelyn, I (Jordan) say looking over my shoulder nervously [...]- This isn't Jocelyn, B.J says sighing. It's Jordan. Dude, try to play a better trick than that. You sound nothing like her. Plus your number came up on my caller ID.PS: maybe I'm just in a very good mood, but I keep laughing while reading this book, there are plenty of scenes that make me smile, and this is one of them.. it's just hilarious how silly and funny these characters are ;))"
Author: Lauren Barnholdt
7. "I have this weird obsession with kids and old people falling. Like, funny falls. It is awful, but it's the thing that makes me laugh the most."
Author: Malin Akerman
8. "If you could cross a lion and a monkey, that's what I'd be, because monkeys are funny and lions are strong."
Author: Marlon Wayans
9. "Does it have a name? All of these fancy magical weapons usually have names."Bishop glared at her. "Yeah. I like to call it Goldie.""You're funny for an angel.""Not really. I'm just inspired at the moment."
Author: Michelle Rowen
10. "The smart and funny write Nathan Rabin coined the term Manic Pixie Dream Girl to describe a version of this archetype after seeing Kristen Dunst in the movie Elizabethtown."
Author: Mindy Kaling
11. "Teachers of subjects that this person wasn't even good at are kissing this person and renouncing the very subjects they taught. Math teachers are saying that math was just a funny way of saying "I love you."
Author: Miranda July
12. "Hm funny you think you truly know me all tell you this only my trust of friends know who I relay am"
13. "When you're poor and hungry and frightened of failure, you often don't have the luxury of high values, lofty goals, and social conscience. Funny how fear and poverty will acid-wash your value set, burn away all the flimflam and artifice and learned morality and leave you with nothing but the urgency of survival. - Dr. Dan Trix - Chasing the Horizon."
Author: Rodney Romig
14. "She was an original ... She was an eccentric. She'd come alive like a fire, telling funny stories and entertaining everyone, then she'd suddenly run out of fuel, make her excuses and leave. You always knew when she'd had enough. Those that didn't would find themselves talk to the walls."
Author: Santa Montefiore
15. "It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it."
Author: W. Somerset Maugham
Quotes About Funny Tagalog Pictures