Famous Quotes About Getting Tired In Love
Browse 27 famous quotes and sayings about Getting Tired In Love.
Top Quotes About Getting Tired In Love
1. "I do not love men: I love what devours them."
Author: André Gide
2. "You know, nothing ever goes back exactly the way it was. Things just expand and contract. Like the universe, like breathing. But you'll never fill your lungs up with the same air twice. Sometimes, it would be cool if you could pause and rewind and do over. But I think anyone would get tired of that after one or two times."
Author: Andrew Smith
3. "The Hindu marriage may be described as the union of two families. In this union, there is no room for petty ambitions and personal ego-trips. What is involved is love for the entire family that one is marrying into."
Author: Dada Vaswani
4. "I love it that I'm standing alone, it doesn't bother me, actually I prefer it, actually I don't give a shit. I am a superior being in an alien world. No, in a world of red-faced aliens. That thought tickled her, but only for a minute. Mainly she longed to feel that she wasn't invisible."
Author: Delia Ephron
5. "People wonder why I love Africa so much. I say this is where I was born and raised. My roots are in Africa; that's were I developed."
Author: Dikembe Mutombo
6. "So up I got in anger,And took a book I had,And put a ribbon on my hairTo please a passing lad.And, "One thing there's no getting by --I've been a wicked girl," said I;But if I can't be sorry, why,I might as well be glad!"
Author: Edna St. Vincent Millay
7. "He stole glances at the heathen faces of Bodien and Gaylord, the suffering, yet oddly consoled, eyes and mouth of Basellecci, noting the brave enthusiasm of men who had never dreamed of anything very definite, and it occurred to him through the reek of his person that there was only one hope for him, and for all people who had lost, through intelligence, the hope of immortality. "We must love and delight in each other and in ourselves!" he cried."
Author: Edward Lewis Wallant
8. "I noticed in the late 1990s that my friends and I were already nostalgic for the 1980s, and by the turn of the century, VH1's 'I Love the '80s' gave all of us an accelerated nostalgia for our generation."
Author: Ernest Cline
9. "When he thought of her, it rather amazed him, that he had let that girl with her violin go. Now, of course, he saw that her self-effacing proposal was quite irrelevant. All she had needed was the certainty of his love, and his reassurance that there was no hurry when a lifetime lay ahead of them. Love and patience- if only he had had them both at once- would surely have seen them both through."
Author: Ian McEwan
10. "What destiny is there, but to sense, observe, merge, re-emerge,Empty, yet filled, spreading everywhere, inside, outside, in, Pulsing, fluctuating, breathing as part of one being, Whispering, feeling, reflecting, flowing between hot and cold, Mineral and plant, dark and light, love and fear, new and old."
Author: Jay Woodman
11. "If people are either mountain people or ocean people then I'm a mountain person. I love the ocean, the few times I get a chance to see it, but I'm a mountain girl."
Author: John Marsden
12. "Out of nowhere you said, I love you. For whatever it's worth."
Author: Junot Díaz
13. "He can love the shape of human beings, the fine and twisted shapes of the heart. It is good to have among us such men, such balancing monsters of love."
Author: Leonard Cohen
14. "I love singing, it lifts my spirit."
Author: Lindsey Wixson
15. "Your sense of guilt will linger. It will always be part of you. but sharing it, allowing people to love you anyway, will do you the world of good. Secrets need an outlet if they are not to fester and become an unbearable burden."
Author: Mary Balogh
16. "Elie Wiesel says that the greatest evil in the world is not anger or hatred, but indifference. If that is true, then the opposite is also true: that the greatest love we can show our children is the attention we pay them, the time we take for them. Maybe we serve children the best simply by noticing them."
Author: Mumia Abu Jamal
17. "Love is a flame. It's when you get to know each other again. It's the fights that will follow your first. It's you finding another reason to fall in love with each other. It's both of you never getting tired of swaying to your first dance's song."
Author: Nessie Q.
18. "And suddenly she knew exactly why Catherine had fallen in love with him. It wasn't that he was unusually attractive, or ambitious, or even charming. He was partly those things, but more important, he seemed to live life on his own terms."
Author: Nicholas Sparks
19. "When I love a book, I really love a book. You don't get that very often."
Author: Nina Jacobson
20. "Yeah, I definitely want to find that right person and fall in love and have kids someday."
Author: Rachael Leigh Cook
21. "Is it crazy right now to say I love you?" She didn't even pause. "Given that I just stabbed you? Seems a little weird, yeah."
Author: Rachel Caine
22. "I'm very English. I'm white. I mean, I'm so pale. With spray tans they start peeling and start getting really dirty looking."
Author: Sam Claflin
23. "Maybe I just find long-term relationships to be interesting because I've never been in one or seen one that works well without getting fucked up in the end. Sometimes it seems like people are incapable of normal relationships anymore"
Author: Santino Hassell
24. "I'm really into acquiring film paraphernalia - that's my hobby. I love old movie posters, cameras and film reels."
Author: Sarah Gadon
25. "You can't just count on becoming a syndicated cartoonist. I actually tried to calculate the odds once, and the best I could come up with is a 1-in-36,000 chance. And the odds of getting hit by lightning are 1 in 7,900 - which kind of shows how long those odds are."
Author: Stephan Pastis
26. "But I love YOU, Edweird. Sure, I'll probably hook up with Yakob in Eclipse. After all, you're going to leave me for roughly three hundred pages. But that's neither here nor there. You and I were meant to be together. I mean you, me and sometimes Yakob...and sometimes just Yakob and me, but mostly you and me. That's just the way I always dreamed it should be, you want to marry me. We'll marry.""Hmmm," said Edweird thoughtfully after a long pause. "You know, I'm actually getting kind of tired of Yakob, if you want to know the truth. I mean, seriously, going steady with the same guy for half a century can make a stale relationship. Maybe it's time we see other people. You really set me straight on this, Stella. I want to thank you for makin me see this whole vampire-werewolf relationship thing more clearly."Edweird then turned to Yakob, who had remained silent throughout. "It's over between us, toots."
Author: Stephen Jenner
27. "Once let a maiden admit the possibility of her being stricken with love for some one at a certain hour and place, and the thing is as good as done."
Author: Thomas Hardy
Quotes About Getting Tired In Love Pictures