Famous Quotes About Glitter And Love
Browse 8 famous quotes and sayings about Glitter And Love.
Top Quotes About Glitter And Love
1. "I love you, Ivy. I'll never stop loving you."She leaned against the winsow, looking out on a pale and glittering night. She looked through tears.I prayed for one more chance to reach you," he said, "to tell you how much I love you and to tell you to keep on loving. Someone else was meant for you, Ivy, and you were meant for someone else."She stood up straight. "No."Yes, love," he said, softly but firmly.No!"Promise me, Ivy-"I'll promise you nothing but that I love you," she cried.Listen to me," Tristan pleaded. "You know I can't stay any longer."The pale, glittering night was raining now, and fresh tears gleamed on her cheeks, but he had to leave.I love you," he said. "I love you. Love him.- Tristan Carruthers -"
Author: Elizabeth Chandler
2. "In the glittering light I got drunk and reeled through the rooms, And cried, "Cartagena! swamp of unholy loves!" And wept for the Indian whores who were younger than me, and I was eighteen, And splashed after the crew down the streets wearing sandals bought at a stall And got back to the ship, dawn came, we were far out at sea."
Author: Gary Snyder
3. "I perceived or thought of the Light of God and in it suspended one small mote (or millions of motes to only one of which was my small mind directed), glittering white because of the individual ray from the Light which both held and lit it...And the ray was the Guardian Angel of the mote: not a thing interposed between God and the creature, but God's very attention itself, personalized...This is a finite parallel to the Infinite. As the love of the Father and Son (who are infinite and equal) is a Person, so the love and attention of the Light to the Mote is a person (that is both with us and in Heaven): finite but divine, i.e. angelic."
Author: J.R.R. Tolkien
4. "And she just wants everyone to remember -please remember- that once there was a darkly sparkling, glittering, shimmering, lovely dangerous time in this city when Aqua loved Jack.And Jack loved Aqua.And I loved Jack.And Jack loved me.And boys will be boys.And boys will be girls.And sometimes the show can't go on."
Author: Josh Kilmer Purcell
5. "There was Isola in a mad hat and a purple shawl pinned with a glittering brooch. She was smiling fixedly in the wrong direction and I loved her instantly."
Author: Mary Ann Shaffer
6. "Do you love me?" he asked.I fell silent."For the rest of it is glitter and noise," he said. "At the heart of it all is love. You make that choice, and you go forward from there."
Author: Sharon Shinn
7. "What New York City football team did Joe Namath play for?""The New York City Yankees!"A roar of laughter went up from the crowd, accompanied by more than a few loud groans. Bobby Tom silenced them all with a glare. At the same time, the glitter in his eyes dared any of them to contradict her.When he was certain every person there understood his message, he turned back to Gracie and gathered her into his arms. With a tender look and a gentle brush of his lips, he said, "Exactly right, sweetheart. I had no idea you knew so much about football."And that was how every last person in Telarosa, Texas, came to understand that Bobby Tom Denton had finally and forever fallen head over heels in love."
Author: Susan Elizabeth Phillips
8. "She let the relaxing song waft over and through her as she lost herself in everything around her: the millions of stars glittering above, the soft quilt beneath her, the man whose hand slipped warmly into hers. And she began to understand something she hadn't only a few short minutes before; she began to feel a certain, undeniable truth seeping into her skin, her muscles, her very bones. And when the song came to its sweet, peaceful conclusion, she continued peering up at the sky even as she leaned her head over to rest it on Lucky's shoulder. And she whispered, "You love me." He kept gazing upward, too, his answer coming softly. "Yeah, I do." And it sounded ... like it wasn't a surprise to him at all. The new knowledge made Tessa's skin tingle even as her body filled with warmth. And she pulled back just slightly to peer over at him, this man who loved her. He hadn't put it into words, but he hadn't needed to---because he'd shown her, in so many sweet ways."
Author: Toni Blake
Quotes About Glitter And Love Pictures