Famous Quotes About Goal Achievement
Browse 14 famous quotes and sayings about Goal Achievement.
Top Quotes About Goal Achievement
1. "A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement."
Author: Bo Bennett
2. "The discipline you learn and character you build from setting and achieving a goal can be more valuable than the achievement of the goal itself."
Author: Bo Bennett
3. "Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement."
Author: Brian Tracy
4. "Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success."
Author: David Joseph Schwartz
5. "Resistance is a powerful motivator precisely because it enables us to fulfill our longing to achieve our goals while letting us boldly recognize and name the obstacles to those achievements."
Author: Derrick A. Bell
6. "Il bel far niente means 'the beauty of doing nothing'... [it] has always been a cherished Italian ideal. The beauty of doing nothing is the goal of all your work, the final accomplishment for which you are most highly congratulated. The more exquisitely and delightfully you can do nothing, the higher your life's achievement. You don't necessarily need to be rich in order to experience this, either."
Author: Elizabeth Gilbert
7. "A successful individual typically sets his next goal somewhat but not too much above his last achievement. In this way he steadily raises his level of aspiration."
Author: Kurt Lewin
8. "Focus on one goal allowed the achievement of many desires."
Author: Mario Teguh
9. "In our own time we have seen domination spread over the social landscape to a point where it is beyond all human control.... Compared to this stupendous mobilization of materials, of wealth, of human intellect, of human labor for the single goal of domination, all other recent human achievements pale to almost trivial significance. Our art, science, medicine, literature, music and "charitable" acts seem like mere droppings from a table on which gory feasts on the spoils of conquest have engaged the attention of a system whose appetite for rule is utterly unrestrained."
Author: Murray Bookchin
10. "When we actually are inspired to engage in learning processes we gain considerable benefits. These positive change processes are more about curiosity than accumulating knowledge. For children, learning plays a vital role in developing their cognitive and social skills, but throughout our life course learning benefits our self-confidence and our sense of purpose, as well as building our competencies. There is some evidence that older people who engage in learning activities suffer less from depression and low moods. In addition, the process of setting goals and seeking to accomplish them is known to improve our well-being, especially with the sense of achievement it brings."
Author: Nic Marks
11. "Whatever beginning goals you set for yourself, following through on them will build momentum and a sense of achievement and those small success will point the way to bigger ones"
Author: Pamela Glass Kelly
12. "A key ingredient to achieving your goals is to make sure your goals are totally congruent with who you are as a person. Your head and hearts desire must match. It's such an important step in goal achievement and if we miss it, we can end up travelling a long way down the wrong path!"
Author: Rachael Bermingham
13. "There is no finer sensations in life that which comes with victory over one's self. Go forward to a goal of inward achievement, brushing aside all your old internal enemies as you advance."
Author: Vash Young
14. "And yet the Nobel Prizes, in singling out individuals, have done a great deal of good in pointing up to the world as a whole and setting forth clearly goals for achievement."
Author: Willard Libby
Quotes About Goal Achievement Pictures