Famous Quotes About God Sending You The Right Person
Browse 16 famous quotes and sayings about God Sending You The Right Person.
Top Quotes About God Sending You The Right Person
1. "To commit myself to do the whole will of God; to be able to invite God to look into my heart and to know that He will find there no opposition to His will, nothing but deep love and a real desire to serve Him--this is what it means to be a sanctified child of God."
Author: A.F. Harper
2. "The opposition may have the right to doubt every thing, but for myself, I call on opposition to practice its role within limits of objectively, responsibility and country interests."
Author: Ali Abdullah Saleh
3. "If God has positioned us in a certain place, we must leave all the details to Him."
Author: Charles F. Stanley
4. "Then no attribute of God can cease to be engaged for us. Is he mighty? He will show himself strong on the behalf of them that trust him. Is he love? Then with lovingkindness will he have mercy upon us. Whatever attributes may compose the character of Deity, every one of them to its fullest extent shall be engaged on our side."
Author: Charles H. Spurgeon
5. "While it does, and should, feel good to be appreciated by another person, if you are dependent upon their appreciation to feel good, you will not be able to consistently feel good, because no other person has the ability, or a responsibility, to hold you as their singular, positive object of attention. Your Inner Being, however, the Source within you, always holds you, with no exceptions, as a constant object of appreciation. So if you will tune your thoughts and actions to that consistent Vibration of Well-Being flowing forth from your Inner Being—you will thrive under any and all conditions."
Author: Esther Hicks
6. "People were differentiated by their substance, which was called nganon. Nganon was a concentrate which was defined in each person by nurture and circumstance. She believed that she and a certain few others were not of the same nganon as the rest of Earth's people. At first Deborah had thought that it was only she who was set apart from human kind, but others of the un-dead on D ward seemed to be tainted as she was. All of her life, herself and all her posessions had be imbued with her essence, the poisonous nganon. She had never lent her clothes or books or pencils, or let anyone touch any of her things, and she had often borrowed or stolen from other children at school or camp, delighting, until their stolen nganon wore off them, in the health and purity and grace of the possessions."
Author: Joanne Greenberg
7. "I think if you let go of preconceived ideas, you'll find everything in this life. For me, my understanding is God is all that is, God is everything, all that is, and your true God is within, and that's the power that you have as a human being."
Author: Jon Anderson
8. "I would have done anything for him. But these days, I don't want to do anything. I don't want to get drunk or go to a wild party or make out with random boys-not that I've ever wanted to. I don't want to watch chick flicks or eat ice cream or get a haircut or buy out half of the mall. I don't want cold, cruel revenge. I don't want to see him suffer when karma catches up with him and kick his ass. I don't even want to talk to him right now, simply because it would be awkward and pathetic and I wouldn't know what to say to him. Yes, there is self-control, preventing me from being stupid and acting like a desperate doofus in the manner most heartbroken people do. But there is also a weary numbness threatening to consume every inch of me: Isn't there a way for me to skip straight to the part where I'm fine again?"
Author: Marla Miniano
9. "There was a special challenge in describing the awful childhood of a person who happens to be my own husband. It was very painful at times, for both of us."
Author: Pamela Stephenson
10. "Jiko looked out accross the ocean to where the water met the sky. "A wave is born from the deep conditions of the ocean," she said. "A person is born form the deep conditions of the world. A person pokes up from the world and roll along like a wave. Until it's time to sink down again. Up, down. Person, wave."
Author: Ruth Ozeki
11. "Life is a test. It is only a test--meaning that's all it is. Nothing more, but nothing less. It is a test of our convictions and priorities, our faith and faithfulness, our patience and resilience, and in the end, our ultimate desires. It is a test to determine if we want to be part of the kingdom of God more than we want anything else."
Author: Sheri L. Dew
12. "He's out there waiting for us. We his the street, and we're ducks in a barrel. (Steele)Isn't that fish in a barrel? (Syd)Don't fuck with my metaphors right now, Syd. Can't you see that I'm under stress? (Steele)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
13. "How dreadful it is when the right judge judges wrong!"
14. "Talking to God should be part of every aspect of life, in times of peace as well as in every battle."
Author: Stormie Omartian
15. "When God will have any great matters done, he sets his people's hearts to work at prayer by a kind of gracious instinct. He stirs them up and moves their hearts by the influence of his Holy Spirit."
Author: Thomas Goodwin
16. "After analyzing our current crisis and studying well-establishedhistorical precedents, I must conclude that the global bankers haveonly three possible cards left to play.The first is admitting culpability and working to restore theAmerican economic engine to its free-market potential. History hastaught us that the ruling class rarely admits error and never concedespower.The second is to foment so much civil unrest and fear that thegeneral population will be clamoring for a global dictator who willprovide them food, shelter, and security in exchange for their individualfreedom and sovereignty. I see the emerging militancy of thelabor union movement playing right into this scenario.The final play is global conflict where they can try and controlthe outcome by means of funding both sides."
Author: Ziad K. Abdelnour
Quotes About God Sending You The Right Person Pictures