Famous Quotes About Going To Miss You
Browse 25 famous quotes and sayings about Going To Miss You.
Top Quotes About Going To Miss You
1. "I get scared when I think I'm going to miss my flight. I get obsessed when I actually miss a flight."
Author: Boman Irani
2. "Fear is crippling. Fear of the future can convince us that there is no way out and nothing is ever going to get better. Fear is blinding; it can make us miss the warning signs flashing right in front of our eyes. It can also make you miss those brilliant flashes of color, when the world isn't so gray. But, if you think about it, being afraid isn't such a bad thing. Because fear is a reminder that you still have something to lose. Something worth holding onto."
Author: Cassia Leo
3. "I'm going to miss my best friends - my cameras."
Author: Craig Kilborn
4. "I'm really going to miss me."
Author: Danny Bonaduce
5. "He was easily six feet tall. The teens' faces registered shock as he unfurled himself. But instead of trying put the fear of God in the bullies, he whispered in her ear."You're going to miss your train."
Author: Debra Anastasia
6. "My daughter just graduated college and she's a dance major. She's done a couple of dance videos already and won Miss Massachusetts a couple of weeks ago. She's going out for Miss United States the second week of July, out in Las Vegas. She will probably wind up going to New York and trying the Broadway thing."
Author: Doug Flutie
7. "Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going to fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why."
Author: Eddie Cantor
8. "I'll be damned if I'm going to miss the overture and finale when I've payed good money for it... You can go, but I'm staying."
Author: Edward Rutherfurd
9. "I don't miss anything ever. Because to me, missing something is like going backward a little bit. I don't miss being in a punk band. For me, 'SNL' is like... this is gonna sound overly dramatic, but... the way I am, it feels like I'm a soldier, so it was like, 'What do you want me to do? Put me anywhere. Do you want me to do these sketches? Great.'"
Author: Fred Armisen
10. "But he's a missing person nobody's going to miss much."
Author: Graham McNamee
11. "Whoa, son," said Atticus. "Nobody's about to make you go anywhere but to bed pretty soon. I'm just going over to tell Miss Rachel you're here and ask her if you could spend the night with us—you'd like that, wouldn't you? And for goodness' sake put some of the county back where it belongs, the soil erosion's bad enough as it is." Dill stared at my father's retreating figure. "He's tryin‘ to be funny," I said. "He means take a bath. See there, I told you he wouldn't bother you."
Author: Harper Lee
12. "We're going bowling tomorrow. Can't you wait until then?""I went from being with you every second of the day to seeing you for ten minutes if I'm lucky."I smiled and shook my head. "It's only been two days, Trav.""I miss you. Get your ass on the seat and let's go."I couldn't argue. I missed him, too. More than I would ever admit to him. I zipped up my jacket and climbed on behind him, slipping my fingers through the belt loops of his jeans. He pulled my wrists to his chest and then folded them across one another. Once he was satisfied that I was holding him tightly enough, he took off, racing down the road."
Author: Jamie McGuire
13. "The man reached into his coat and pulled out a wallet containing an ID card. "Agent Dwight, FBI. Miss Baker, I need you to come with me. You're in danger here.""In danger?" Robin said. "In danger from what?""Not from what. From who," Agent Dwight said, and glanced over at Creek. "You're in danger from him. He's going to kill you, Miss Baker. At least he is going to try."Robin turned to Creek. "You bastard," she said. "You never said anything about killing me when we made the date.""
Author: John Scalzi
14. "Then it's settled," Harriet said. "We shall work out the smaller roles later.""What about you?" Elizabeth demanded."Oh, I'm going to be the goddess of the sun and moon.""The tale gets stranger and stranger," Daniel said."Just wait until act seven," Miss Wynter told him."Seven?" His head snapped up. "There are seven acts?""Twelve," Harriet corrected, "but don't worry, you're in only eleven of them. Now then, Miss Wynter, when do you propose that we begin our rehearsals? And may we do so out of doors? There is a clearing by the gazebo that would be ideal."
Author: Julia Quinn
15. "Cole Clayborne: I'm that transparent? Daniel Ryan: No, but she is. She's always looking at you like she's thinking about shooting you.Cole: *grins* It's love all right.Daniel: How can you be so sure? Everyone who meets you wants to shoot you.Cole: We're getting married. Daniel: Has she agreed?Cole: No.Daniel: *laughs* Then how do you think you're going to get her to marry you?Cole: *smiles* Ever hear of a shotgun wedding? Daniel: No, but I've got a feeling I won't want to miss it.Cole: Good, because your attendance is going to be required.Daniel: Why?Cole: Who do you think is going to hold the shotgun?"
Author: Julie Garwood
16. "Ash shook his head, but I saw the shadow of a smirk on his face. "You know I'm probably going to kill you soon, right?" he muttered as we headed off into the trees."Old news, ice-boy." I chuckled, falling into step beside him. "And you know I wouldn't miss it for the world."
Author: Julie Kagawa
17. "I won't let this happen! I'll—" Her shrill voice cut off, although her mouth kept moving. I turned to Reth, who raised an eyebrow at me from his seat on the ground."I am not going to miss humanity," he said.I laughed. "Humanity's not going to miss you, either."Raquel smiled, then motioned to the werewolves, who were only too happy to come and bodily haul away a now rapidly flailing Anne-Whatever Whatever."Will she get her voice back when you leave?" I asked Reth."I may have accidently made that permanent.""Well darn. Too late now!"
Author: Kiersten White
18. "This is going to make such a great story: How I nursed a pirate back to health and my love saved him," Miss Ohio said with a contented sigh. "And then we can have our own reality show about our relationship."- "Beauty Queens"
Author: Libba Bray
19. "Well, Gascon, I'm going to miss your long blue hair. How on earth will I find you in a crowd now?"
Author: Marianne Curley
20. "I don't like cleaning or dusting or cooking or doing dishes, or any of those things," I explained to her. "And I don't usually do it. I find it boring, you see.""Everyone has to do those things," she said."Rich people don't," I pointed out.Juniper laughed, as she often did at things I said in those early days, but at once became quite serious."They miss a lot of fun," she said. "But quite apart from that--keeping yourself clean, preparing the food you are going to eat, clearing it away afterward--that's what life's about, Wise Child. When people forget that, or lose touch with it, then they lose touch with other important things as well.""Men don't do those things.""Exactly. Also, as you clean the house up, it gives you time to tidy yourself up inside--you'll see."
Author: Monica Furlong
21. "I don't really belong to that world and I don't think anyone's going to miss me. I'm much happier just to write myself out of the script entirely."
Author: Phil Collins
22. "So I'm telling you, Kami, I won't miss you anymore. I won't hurt for you. I won't need you like I do. And I won't love you. Loving you is what caused all this. It's what ruined us. And I am so sorry for that. I hate myself for failing you. For not being enough to save you. But I won't fail you again. If this is what you need—for me to never think of you again—then that is what I am going to do. I'll forget you. I'll stop loving you like I do. Because, dammit, I do. So much it fucking tears me apart.I hope this is what you want. I know I didn't get it right the first time, but I promise to try like hell to make it better.Always (Never)"
Author: S.L. Jennings
23. "Having a baby is the single mos joyous co-experience that two human beings can share, and he wasn't going to miss a second of it.He got one of the Secret Service men to videotape it for him."
Author: Terry Pratchett
24. "Don't aim at success. The more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side effect of one's personal dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself. Happiness must happen, and the same holds for success: you have to let it happen by not caring about it. I want you to listen to what your conscience commands you to do and go on to carry it out to the best of your knowledge. Then you will live to see that in the long-run—in the long-run, I say!—success will follow you precisely because you had forgotten to think about it"
Author: Viktor E. Frankl
25. "Even though shows like NYPD Blue are soaps in my opinion, but they're individualized to an extent that you can still follow what's going on if you miss a week."
Author: William Devane
Quotes About Going To Miss You Pictures