Famous Quotes About Gorgeous Man
Browse 51 famous quotes and sayings about Gorgeous Man.
Top Quotes About Gorgeous Man
1. "Hot damn. Cue the violins and happy cartoon bunnies. I was in the middle of a Disney moment. Because this guy was gorgeous. And we were standing so close to each other. If he hadn't been holding onto a barely contained rage directed at yours truly, it could have almost been construed as romantic."
Author: A. Meredith Walters
2. "Vere spoke again, "You want us to hide this six-foot-three, positively gorgeous, famous rock star—one who has sports-drink blue eyes BY THE WAY—and who is absolutely PERFECT looking, at Palmer Divide High? In this town? In my junior class?""Yes," Mrs. Roth answered. "Why is it such a difficult concept for you to grasp?""Because guys who look like that." She pointed a finger at him. "Do not come from this town. In addition to the face, he's too tall, and he's got the posture of some Russian—ballerina! And did you not notice his voice?""What's wrong with my voice?" Hunter frowned."It's all LOW and, SUPER-MANLY-AMAZING," she modulated her voice down, trying to sound like him.Charlie cracked up, and Hunter had to bury his own laugh."
Author: Anne Eliot
3. "She brought her elbowbackward and connected with Rand's ribs. He swore and released her.She whirled on him. "That's for being so arrogant!"Rand advanced on her, and the grin on his face wasn't at all reassuring. She took one stepback, then turned to sprint into the bathroom, when a pair of hands caught her and slung her overa hard muscled shoulder."Put me down right now!" She screamed as she pummeled his back. "You are the mostannoying, selfish, barbaric, horny man I know, Rand Miller!"He set her back on her feet inside the bathroom, then cupped her chin in his palm. "Youare the most gorgeous, intelligent, feisty woman I know, Lucy Flemming."Lucy narrowed her eyes. What was he up to now? "Flattery won't help you out of thisone.""It's not flattery. It's the truth," he murmured as he leaned close to her ear. "And, baby?""Yes?" she answered, her voice nearly inaudible as his nearness began to override heranger."I'd better be the only horny man you know."
Author: Anne Rainey
4. "You see a gorgeous woman on your screens in a flak jacket, and it's almost like entertainment."
Author: Anne Sebba
5. "Jilly looked at it with a sinking heart. It was difficult enough when the exotic, undeniably gorgeous creature of her fantasies had turned out to be an obnoxious bully. Of course he had to have a Harley, as well, completing the perfect bad-boy image. With the tattooed teardrops on his high cheekbones and spiky, waist-length, flame-colored hair and his long, leather-clad legs and pointy-toed cowboy boots, he was almost irresistible, despite his manners.A Harley sealed the deal. He was all her adolescent fantasies come true.And it was time to grow up."
Author: Anne Stuart
6. "America does not need gorgeous halls and concert rooms for its musical development, but music schools with competent teachers, and many, very many, free scholarships for talented young disciples who are unable to pay the expense of study."
Author: Anton Seidl
7. "Since the second her eyes met those gorgeous blue ones, each look from him had made every cell of her body feel like it might explode. She'd never wanted another man as much as she wanted Brandon James in that moment. And there was no shame in that."
Author: Aria Kane
8. "My father was a coal hewer from Goldthorpe, a coal-mining village in South Yorkshire. He played for the Yorkshire second team as an opening fast bowler - to me he was a gorgeously heroic man. He helped form a union and closed down the Barnsley seam because it was seeping gas, and saved many, many lives."
Author: Brian Blessed
9. "She thought she heard a faint growl. She listened harder. The warrior with all the gorgeous black hair was growling. Because she's said the other man was good-looking and muscular? Uh-huh. A clear case of caveman possessiveness...and it kind of got to her."
Author: Caris Roane
10. "Time seemed to stand still as they remained embraced, him holding his body weight on his elbows as he looked down at her and grinned. "Now that's a vacation." She laughed and then his grin fell and he shook his head."Like a couple of horny teenagers with no thought of tomorrow and no thought of protection. We should both be shot." "Can you wait until the glow leaves me before you shoot me?" she asked. He smiled down at her. "You are glowing. You look gorgeous." "It's the look of a sated woman." "I like it."
Author: Carla Cassidy
11. "Dear Human:You've got it all wrong.You didn't come here to master unconditional love. This is where you came from and where you'll return.You came here to learn personal love.Universal love.Messy love.Sweaty Love.Crazy love.Broken love.Whole love.Infused with divinity.Lived through the grace of stumbling.Demonstrated through the beauty of... messing up.Often.You didn't come here to be perfect, you already are.You came here to be gorgeously human. Flawed and fabulous.And rising again into remembering.But unconditional love? Stop telling that story.Love in truth doesn't need any adjectives.It doesn't require modifiers.It doesn't require the condition of perfection.It only asks you to show up.And do your best.That you stay present and feel fully.That you shine and fly and laugh and cry and hurt and heal and fall and get back up and play and work and live and die as YOU.Its enough.It's Plenty."
Author: Courtney A. Walsh
12. "Fuck you. Fuck you, Beckett Taylor." She flexed her fist.Beckett's jaw tightened. "Looks like you got that covered, gorgeous."Eve full-on slapped his face in the opposite direction.Beckett just licked his lips. No woman had ever slapped him. But she did."
Author: Debra Anastasia
13. "I have been searching for youfor centuries, Jenna. I never knew your name or if you were even alive yet,but I had already memorized every part of your gorgeous face, your scent,the glimmer in your eyes. I had dreamed it all many times over the courseof my long existence. I searched for you because I knew you were mymate." - Lucas Thaler, Demon King"
Author: J.L. Sheppard
14. "The old movie stars like Bogart, James Cagney, Jimmy Stewart, they weren't this gorgeous, striking six-foot man who's rippled with muscles."
Author: Jack Huston
15. "If a gorgeous woman hits on me right off the bat, I'm suspicious. I wonder what she wants. If she hasn't heard my wit, felt my charm, how could I appeal to her? I'm no Brad Pitt. So what is she after? Most likely it's my horse cock."
Author: Jarod Kintz
16. "Whenever I see a gorgeous woman, I think, Who is that tall drink of water, and how come I'm suddenly thirsty?"
Author: Jarod Kintz
17. " Good girl lesson #2: When your BFF sends you a gorgeous guy, you call her and thank her. That's good manners. Good girl lesson #3: Stop scowling. You'll scare away the aforementioned gorgeous guy."
Author: Jill Shalvis
18. "There they were, the movers and shakers of Benjamin Franklin Hight - the sports stars, the cheerleaders, the good, the great, the gorgeous - bent over their pizzas.Trish sensed my angst and said, "My mother says girls like Lisa Shooty get the ultimate curse known to man.""What's that?""Too much too soon."I looked at poor, cursed Lisa who had been sprayed with sex appeal at birth. She had gleaming teeth and long, raven-black curls. She threw back her head and laughed with diamond-studded joy."When do you think the curse takes effect?" I asked."Not in our lifetime," Trish answered."
Author: Joan Bauer
19. "You're not a Dom, not a Master, Josh," she said. "You've never even been close. You're a submissive. A gorgeous, incredibly sensual submissive that any Mistress in her right mind would cherish forever. You were doing as your Mistress told you to do, and she used you cruelly. I won't let you blame yourself for anything, Josh, except maybe for not recognizing it sooner, because you are an intelligent man. Your inly crime is in denying your own worth, because she made you doubt yours. A Mistress doesn't do that, Josh."
Author: Joey W. Hill
20. "Two daiquiriswithdrew into a corner of a gorgeous roomand one told the other a lie."
Author: John Berryman
21. "That's why I'm still a virgin, because it means something to me and I'm not going to toss my virginity at your charming feet just because you're the most gorgeous, fascinating man I've ever met and I happen to like your last name."
Author: Karen Marie Moning
22. "You really know when people are lying?"He nodded."Prove it.""Got a boyfriend?""No.""Is there a man you're interested in?""No.""You're lying."I stiffened. "I am not.""Yes, you are. He may not be a boyfriend but there's someone you're interested in enough that you're thinking about having sex with him."I glared. "I am not. And you can't possibly know that."He shrugged. "Sorry, Mac, I hear the truth even when the person isn't admitting it to themselves." One dark brow lifted. "I don't suppose it might be me?"I blushed. He'd just made me think it. Us. Naked. Wow. I was a perfectly healthy woman, and he was a gorgeous man. "No," I said, embarrassed.He laughed, gold eyes glittering. "Lie. A whopper. Gotta love that. Have I told you I'm a big believer in fulfilling a woman's fantasies?"
Author: Karen Marie Moning
23. "We walk into the lobby of the hotel and I try not to grin at the man behind the counter. I refrain from screaming, "I'm going to have sex! With this gorgeous woman. She want to have sex. I didn't even have to ask, she just want to have sex. With me! Can you believe it?" I take deep breaths and try to downplay that this moment is the highlight of my life. Air kicks and high-fives probably wouldn't be a cool more right now."
Author: Katie Kacvinsky
24. "Like its author, this book is dedicated to Jen Schwalbach - the gorgeous mother of my child, the seductive temptress who keeps me faithful, and the friend I've always had the most fun with. My best friend, even.Also quite like the author, this book is additionally dedicated to Jen Schwalbach asshole.Everything above also applies here, obviously, except the "mother of my child" part: referencing my kid and my wife's brown eye in the same sentiment might come off as crude or something.(And I have a heart: Please don't go telling my kid you read in her old man's book that she's some kinda Butt-Baby. She's gonna have a hard enough time being Silent Bob's daughter - the daughter of the "Too Fat to Fly" guy.Also: Pleas don't tell my daughter I dedicated tge vook to her mother's sphincter. That'd be weird)"
Author: Kevin Smith
25. "'Gorgeous' was one of those records that, as soon as I heard the beat, I was like, 'Man, this is the one. This is that 'This Can't Be Life' Kanye beat.'"
Author: Kid Cudi
26. "A gorgeous woman falls into your arms, half naked, and all you can muster is "I'm fine"?"
Author: Krystal Shannan
27. "It's a bird of some sort. It's like a duck, only I never saw a duck have so many colors."The bird swam swiftly and gracefully toward the Magic Isle, and as it drew nearer its gorgeously colored plumage astonished them. The feathers were of many hues of glistening greens and blues and purples, and it had a yellow head with a red plume, and pink, white and violet in its tail."
Author: L. Frank Baum
28. "The audience roared and applauded again. A rush of actors exited the stage and filled the space around her. Shakespeare had already slipped away. She could see Daniel on the opposite wing of the stage.He towered over the other actors,regal and impossibly gorgeous.It was her cue to walk onstage. This was the start of the party scene at Lord Wolsey's estate, where the king-Daniel-would perform an elaborate masque before taking Anne Boleyn's hand for the first time. They were supposed to dance and fall heavily in love.It was supposed to be the very beginning of a romance that changed everything.The beginning.But for Daniel,it wasn't the beginning at all.For Lucinda,however, and for the character she was playing-it was love at first sight. Laying eyes on Daniel had felt like the first real thing ever to happen to Lucinda,just as it had felt for Luce at Sword & Cross. Her whole world had suddenly meant something in a way it never had before."
Author: Lauren Kate
29. "This man was gorgeous. I'm mentioning this because women live their lives secretly waiting for their lives to become movies. We act like men are the ones shallow enough to desire an unending stream of beautiful women but really, if a charismatic narcissist beautiful bad boy man actually desires us, seems to choose us, we go to pieces. We suddenly feel like we are finally in that movie rather than a life. Just what we always wanted. To be chosen by the best looking man in the room. Rhett Butler. Even though we are of course smarter and more mature and more together than to ever want that. Or admit it."
Author: Lidia Yuknavitch
30. "I've only ever looked at Marissa and seen an elegant, statuesque, gorgeous woman. But this morning, I find myself wishing she was a cute, rumpled, fiery brunette instead.Shit! That's not good!"
Author: M. Leighton
31. "You look gorgeous, Elle, and you don't act like a gorgeous woman does.""I don't? How do I act?""You act like an angel. But you fuck like a deomon. Don't you."
Author: Megan Hart
32. "When you're cooking with food as alive as this -- these gorgeous and semigorgeous fruits and leaves and flesh -- you're in no danger of mistaking it for a commodity, or a fuel, or a collection of chemical nutrients. No, in the eye of the cook or the gardener ... this food reveals itself for what it is: no mere thing but a web of relationships among a great many living beings, some of them human, some not, but each of them dependent on each other, and all of them ultimately rooted in soil and nourished by sunlight."
Author: Michael Pollan
33. "Poor innocent baby, about to get fleeced. "Tut-tut, gorgeous. You know when you play poker with a man behind closed doors, there is only one acceptable currency."
Author: Nalini Singh
34. "Dorian gave a smug grin. "My mate thinks I'm the most gorgeous leopard she ever saw.""Show us the footage before your head explodes," Lucas muttered, but his own cat was grinning to see Dorian so happy. The sentinel had been latent most of his life, unable to shift into leopard form. Now that he could, he did so at every opportunity. "Have you managed to catch a rabbit yet?"A single eloquent finger. "Fuck you."Lucas snickered. "What about trying for a turtle?"Dorian lunged out of the chair and went for Lucas's throat."
Author: Nalini Singh
35. "Morrissey wrote a really gorgeous song for me. I'm crazy for that man. And he thinks I'm hip!"
Author: Nancy Sinatra
36. "I would be psyched to get a phone call from Al Sharpton. I need to find out who does his hair. It's beautiful. It's a gorgeous mane."
Author: Nick Kroll
37. "A sinfully gorgeous man locked his brown eyes with mine."
Author: Nicole Gulla
38. "Just humor me for a few more minutes at least... You are hands-down, the most gorgeous woman here tonight. Or probably anywhere, for that matter. When you leave, at least I'll be able to say I got a whole dance with you." - Jonathan di Luca"
Author: R. Matthews
39. ""You'll have to excuse my shock. When the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen tells me she's a virgin… I think I've just hit the lottery..." - Jonathan di Luca"
Author: R. Matthews
40. "It was with some surprise that I saw that the person waiting for me at the airport's exit was Adrian. A grin spread over my face, and I picked up the pace. I threw my arms around him, astonishing both of us. "I have never been happier to see you in my life," I said. He squeezed me tightly and then let me go, regarding me admiringly. "The dreams never do justice to real life, little dhampir. You look amazing.""And you look . . ." I studied him. He was dressed as nicely as always. His dark brown hair had that crafted messiness he liked, but his face—ah, well. As I'd noted before, Simon had gotten a few good punches on him. One of Adrian's eyes was swollen and ringed with bruises. Nonetheless, thinking about him and everything he'd done . . . Well, none of the flaws mattered. " . . . Gorgeous." "Liar," he said."Couldn't Lissa have healed that black eye away?" "It's a badge of honor. Makes me seem manly."
Author: Richelle Mead
41. "Being a fiction writer is really like being an actor, because if you're going to write convincingly it has to sound right and play right. The only way that works is to emotionally and technically act out and see the scene you're in.There's no better job in the world, because when I sit down at that computer I'm the world's best forensics expert, if that's what I'm writing about that day. Or I'm some crazed psycho running down a dark alley.Or I'm a gorgeous woman looking to find a man that night. Whatever! But I'm all of those things, every day. How can you beat that?"
Author: Ridley Pearson
42. "And your life,' Katie said to Christy, 'is turning into a rather predictable romance. Girl meets boy. Boy is a dork for four years. Girl blossoms into a gorgeous woman. Boy finds his brain. Girl turns into starry-eyed mush head."
Author: Robin Jones Gunn
43. "I could have sworn that the man's eyes were no longer watching his daughter dying in agony, that instead the gorgeous colors of flames and the sight of a woman suffering in them were giving him joy beyond measure."
Author: Ryūnosuke Akutagawa
44. "And then I laugh, because it's so ridiculous and so gorgeous and it's all I an do to not melt into a fit of giggles. So what if I'm ninety-three? So what if I'm ancient and cranky and my body's a wreck? If they're willing to accept me and my guilty conscience, why the hell shouldn't I run away with the circus? It's like Charlie told the cop. For this old man, this IS home."
Author: Sara Gruen
45. "?''I froze. Like an idiot I froze. He was staring right at me. (...) He wore an innocent and mesmerizing smile directed right at me. I did my best to ignore it but having a gorgeously naked man staring at me like I was the only girl in the world was impossible to brush off."
Author: Shawn Kirsten Maravel
46. "Looks like you're naked."His jaw worked as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "I beg your pardon?""Beg all you want, you're still going to be naked." Tabitha paused at the wicked image in her mind. "Come to think of it, a gorgeous, begging, naked man… that's the stuff of fantasies. Begging won't get you your clothes, but it could get you something else." She wiggled her eyebrows at him."
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
47. "Here I am, ninety years old and ready for the cooling board, using a brand new Macintosh computer, and there you sit, twenty-two and gorgeous, fresh as a new peach, yet scrawling on a yellow legal pad like an old maid in a Victorian romance."
Author: Stephen King
48. "Besides, he was....Kade, a drop-dead (sometimes literally) gorgeous man who had danger and sex oozing from his pores."
Author: Tiffany Snow
49. "And in front of it all are the pearly gates: the proverbial entrance to Heaven that she, in earthly life, thought might not exist. But they are real, not myth or fantasy.As she passes through them, several people greet her. In foreign tongues even, but she understands. Language no longer matter. There are no barriers between herself and others, just love.The gorgeous views seem to go on forever. Ornate structures, mansions, banquet halls, and natural beauty, orchards, gardens. People congregate around huge marble fountains. In the distance are snow-capped mountains of the purist white. She can hear the sounds of rushing rivers and the surf of the ocean at once.Everyone around her is happy, loving, thankful. A choir sings songs of joy and peace while others play musical instruments of every kind in perfect harmony. Children laugh and play in the streets as well as in the clouds above her head."
Author: Victoria Kahler
50. "I'll give my jewels for a set of beads,My gorgeous palace for a hermitage,My gay apparel for an almsman's gown,My figured goblets for a dish of wood,My scepter for a palmer's walking staffMy subjects for a pair of carved saintsand my large kingdom for a little grave."
Author: William Shakespeare
Quotes About Gorgeous Man Pictures