Famous Quotes About Guys Not Caring About Your Feelings
Browse 10 famous quotes and sayings about Guys Not Caring About Your Feelings.
Top Quotes About Guys Not Caring About Your Feelings
1. "Every girl/woman in the world has flaws. Instead of focusing on your flaws when you look in a mirror, focus on the parts of you that you love; try to do this every morning. You will ooze confidence all day long."
Author: Chelan Simmons
2. "I ain't afraid to drown if that means I'm deep up in your ocean."
Author: Chris Brown
3. "She narrowed her gaze. "I don't trust you to keep your eyes closed.""Smart woman," he said. "I wouldn't trust me, either, if I were you."
Author: Christina Brooke
4. "I love you, too." Click. "But I'm terrified."He lowered the camera, eyes on me."I didn't want to fall in love with you,' I said.He took a step closer. "If it makes you feel any better, you put up a very impressive fight." He didn't put the camera down when he stepped forward again to kiss me. He just moved his hand to the side and cupped my face with the other, pressing his mouth to mine. "I'm scared, too, Sara. I'm scared I'm your rebound. I'm scared we'll cock it up somehow. I'm scared you'll tire of me. But the thing is," he said, smiling, "I don't want anyone else. You've rather ruined me for other women."
Author: Christina Lauren
5. "And so, when the chips are down, I must say, though not without a sense of repugnance, that if you wish to show your belief in democracy, you also have to do so when you are in the minority, convinced both intellectually and, not least, in your innermost self, that the majority, in the name of democracy, is crushing everything you stand for and that means something to you, indeed, all that gives you the strength to endure, well, that gives a kind of meaning to your life, something that transcends your own fortuitous lot, one might say. When the heralds of democracy roar, triumphantly bawling out their vulgar victories day after day so that it really makes you suffer, as in my own case, you still have to accept it; I will not let anything else be said about me, he thought."
Author: Dag Solstad
6. "Never obliterate a man unthinkingly, the way an entire fief might do it through some due process of law. Always do it for an overriding purpose—and know your purpose!"
Author: Frank Herbert
7. "APPROACHRain is falling. Winter approaches. I drive towards it. In the slow rain. In the semi-darkness. Cello music is playing in the car. The deep sad sound of the cello. It almost swamps me. Routine endeavours to swamp me. The everyday paying of bills.But I paint men walking in a city of icebergs and crystal. Some of the icebergs are red. I paint a woman swimming in green wavy water. Surrounded by desert mesas. Bright orange in the sunlight. With darker orange for shadows. I paint two people. With purple and pink and yellow and blue circles overlapping the boundaries of their bodies. Dancing.Life is not ordinary. When I see you tonight I will press my lips to your eyelids. Each one in turn. I will rub my fingertips over the skin on the back of your hands and around your wrists. I will sigh. I will growl. I will whinny. I will gallop into your smile. One sharp foot after the other."
Author: Jay Woodman
8. "There are fights that you may lose without losing your honor; what makes you lose your honor is not to fight.-Jaques Jaujard"
Author: Robert M. Edsel
9. "One aspect of soulful healing that is most challenging and therefore most fruitful is the need to release a part of your story that may be lying underneath and behind the illness. Healing requires a willingness to rewrite the story you tell yourself about what has happened in your life andwhy it's happened. There is often an emotional attachment to the patternthat doesn't allow for easy change."
Author: Robin Rose Bennett
10. "Support is not always easy to come by if you wait for the world to see your worth. Discover your own worth and the world will indeed follow your lead. Its the law of cause and effect! It has to happen. Support yourself."
Author: Sereda Aleta Dailey
Quotes About Guys Not Caring About Your Feelings Pictures