Famous Quotes About Guys Not Caring Tumblr
Browse 18 famous quotes and sayings about Guys Not Caring Tumblr.
Top Quotes About Guys Not Caring Tumblr
1. "I'm a romantic, and I like guys to bring flowers and buy some gifts - not expensive things, just romantic things."
Author: Bai Ling
2. "Are you sure we shouldn't have the cops or more guys or something?""Don't you worry, buttercup," Francis says. "Anything more is extra time and a herd of elephants."
Author: Carolyn Crane
3. "Once upon a time, my government turned my city into a police state, kidnapped me, and tortured me. When I got free, I decided that the problem wasn't the system, but who was running it. Bad guys had gotten into places of high office. We needed good apples. I worked my butt off to get people to vote for good apples. We had elections. We installed the kind of apples everyone agreed would be the kind of apples we could be proud of. They said good things. A few real dirtbags like Carrie Johnstone lost their jobs. And then, well, the good apples turned out to act pretty much exactly like the bad apples. Oh, they had reasons. There were emergencies. Circumstances. It was all really regrettable. But there were always emergencies, weren't there?"
Author: Cory Doctorow
4. "The women of the Band were learning that if the Lord of Glory took a towel and knelt on the floor to wash the dusty feet of His disciples, then no work, even the relentless and often messy routine of caring for squalling babies, is demeaning. To offer it up to the Lord of Glory transforms it into a holy task."
Author: Elisabeth Elliot
5. "Depression on my left, Loneliness on my right. They don't need to show me thier badges. I know these guys very well."
Author: Elizabeth Gilbert
6. "So I'm not crazy after all! I thought it looked good myself once I cut it all off. Not one guy likes it, though. They all tell me I look like a first grader or a concentration camp survivor. What's this thing that guys have for girls with long hair? Fascists, the whole bunch of them! Why do guys all think girls with long hair are the classiest, the sweetest, the most feminine? I mean, I myself know at least two hundred and fifty unclassy girls with long hair. Really."
Author: Haruki Murakami
7. "But without a caring society, without each citizen voluntarily accepting the weight of responsibility, government is destined to grow even larger, taking more of your money, burrowing deeper into your lives."
Author: Jeb Bush
8. "I'm the gooney bird that walked to the bank. I'm doing better than most of those guys who said I was crazy."
Author: Jimmy Piersall
9. "She went on, "Yes, Porter and I did discuss divorce, and we realized we loved each other too much to do anything so silly.""That's got to be a comfort to you now," I said. "I can imagine how painful it would be to have someone you care for die with a lot of unresolved --""Yes!" she exclaimed. "That is exactly right!" She gave me an approving lashless gaze."See, gay guys always understand these things!""We're born with that understanding gene," I said."
Author: Josh Lanyon
10. "See, we live in a phallus obsessed culture, where we're all brought up to believe that everything having to do with gender and sexuality somehow revolves around the penis. That's why so many clueless straight guys come on to dykes with pickup lines like "Once you've had the real thing, baby, you won't ever go back." Some men actually believe that phallocentric crap! And it's also why most people can't even talk about transsexual women or SRS without centring the discussion on the penis. But my desire to have SRS has virtually nothing to do with my penis. This is about my wanting to have a clitoris and vagina. But we don't even have the language to describe this desire."
Author: Julia Serano
11. "Ignore him," Heather begged. "I do. Constantly." Jean-Luc studied the coach, then turned to Heather with a wary look. "Every man in this town wants you." She laughed. "Yea, right. The old guys from the nursing home go into cardiac arrest whenever I walk by." His gaze drifted over her. "I can believe that."
Author: Kerrelyn Sparks
12. "Okay," Cooper says agreeably. "But what if you and Nigel fall in love, and Nigel and I become BFFs, and then you guys get married, and Nigel wants me to be the best man, and you and I have to talk about the wedding plans?""That would never happen, because since Nigel would be so in love with me, he would have dumped you as a BFF as soon as we got engaged and/or told you you were not allowed to be best man at our wedding, per my wishes.""Yes, but—""Wait a minute," I say. "Did you just say ‘BFF'?""Yes," he says. He looks at me and shrugs. "I've been watching a lot of Disney Channel."
Author: Lauren Barnholdt
13. "It actually took me a year to learn how to play running back - to understand what they were doing defensively and then what our guys were doing every single play."
Author: Marcus Allen
14. "I knocked a lot of guys out from the seventh round on - so if I gave up, I would never have achieved what I did. There was no giving up. It's weak to give up. The easiest thing in the world is to quit."
Author: Micky Ward
15. "Screaming Morgan in a cop house is like yelling for an Oompa Loompa in a chocolate factory. You guys pop up like gophers.That's pretty much what dinner's like at our house, Kane acknowledged. Like a game of whack-a-mole."
Author: Rhys Ford
16. "A cat is a responsibility after all. And feeding and keeping and caring about a stupid fat cat isn't much, isn't much in the entirety of what counts for being a person and the huge range of what people do,but it is something. It is something and it's something that's warm and that I still have."
Author: Steven Hall
17. "I am making a correction to one of the quotes you guys have for Sly Stallone; It's not ethical to put " " around words saying a person said something and did not. Hence the meaning of quoting someone; means that person said exactly what you're putting quotes around-Verbatim. Here's the real quote by Sly Stallone in Rocky Balboa; "It ain't about how hard you can hit it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Under your quote guidelines should read only enter quotes if you without a doubt are in fact quoting something someone said verbatim."
Author: Sylvester Stallone
18. "I remember looking back on a photo of me... wearing a suit that was, like, two sizes too big for me. I think a lot of guys don't know what fits."
Author: Talib Kweli
Quotes About Guys Not Caring Tumblr Pictures