Famous Quotes About Guys Taking Hints
Browse 16 famous quotes and sayings about Guys Taking Hints.
Top Quotes About Guys Taking Hints
1. "Jesus lived a life of deep meditation. If thoughts and words were physical objects, meditation would be the act of holding, examining, taking apart, tasting, smelling, listening to, and savoring in order to study and become one."
Author: Amy Litzelman
2. "Since they weren't sleepy and nothing had been left unsaid, they began to read poetry to each other, taking turns like children and enjoying it. Bachir had a lovely voice, one that was already that of a man. He knew many poems by heart. He lovingly recited Victor Hugo, with warmth Rimbaud's Le bateau ivre, and poems written by young people going into battle; he then moved on to the poets of liberty - Rimbaud again, Eluard, and Desnos."
Author: Assia Djebar
3. "If people are taking pictures of me at Starbucks, it's not the end of the world. It's cool, it's fun, it's exciting."
Author: Cory Monteith
4. "I've been taking photographs since I was a teenager, and fashion has taught me a lot more about photography. It's definitely inspired me."
Author: Daria Werbowy
5. "Imagine: If shifting from one universe to another is like moving up or down to parallel layers, overlapping with one universe, then going to another timeline is like taking a jump to the left.' 'Or a step to the right,' Jena said wryly."
Author: E.C. Myers
6. "There is freedom in stepping out and taking risks when you know at any given moment, you can always begin again."
Author: Eva Gregory
7. "Calais took all of a fraction of a second—I've yet to learn how to gauge his speed—to appear beside me, taking the alarm clock and shutting it down. Then he worked on my bonds, leaving my gag for last because he wanted to sneak in a kiss. Which he did. Too bad I was too annoyed and cramped to respond, so I just made like a limp doll that made a face at him while he got all Romeo on me."
Author: Hayden Thorne
8. "Smoking I find the most ridiculous of all the varieties of human behavior and practically the only one that is entirely against nature. Can you imagine a cow or any animal taking a mouthful of smoldering straw then breathing in the smoke and blowing it out through its nostrils?"
Author: Ian Fleming
9. "...he knows it is a city, but he thinks of it as a camel from whose pack hang wineskins and bags of candies fruit, date wine, tobacco leaves, and already he sees himself as the head of a long caravan taking him away from the desert of the sea, toward oases of fresh water in the palm trees' jagged shade, toward palaces of thick, whitewashed walls, tiled courts where girls are dancing barefoot, moving their arms, half-hidden by their veils, half-revealed."
Author: Italo Calvino
10. "Okay, so, flying," I started, taking a deep breath and focusing on the thing I loved most in the world. "Flying is … great. It feels great when you're doing it. It's fun. Pure freedom. There's nothing better."Dylan smiled, a slow, easy smile that seemed to light up his whole face."So the first thing we're going to do," I told him, "is push you off the roof."
Author: James Patterson
11. "We can all be geniuses because one definition of genius is the infinite capacity for taking pains."
Author: Knute Rockne
12. "Relationships, like all human experiences, are transient; they change every day and are meant to be enjoyed in the present. When I hear people say you need to "work" at a relationship, what that often really means is just seeing through the day-to-day; listening to another person, listening to yourself, not getting stuck on hurts from the past, and not getting lost in what might come. To be in a relationship with someone you respect, care about and value is a gift, and when you take that in the day-to-day, you honor yourself and your partner each day. Eating is no different in that you can honor yourself at each meal. So much time in relationships is spent hashing the past, and arguing about things that haven't yet happened. A relationship cannot be "hoarded", just like a meal cannot be prolonged by taking home the leftovers."
Author: Ramani Durvasula
13. "A cosmic war is like a ritual drama in which participants act out on Earth a battle they believe is actually taking place in the heavens."
Author: Reza Aslan
14. "They should be taking bonuses from bankers, not library books from schoolchildren. What kind of society are we building?"
Author: Sara Sheridan
15. "But in the wake of 'Bullet,' all the guys wanted to know was, 'How's it doing? How's it selling?' How to tell them I didn't give a flying fuck how it was doing in the marketplace, that what I cared about was how it was doing in the reader's heart?"
Author: Stephen King
16. "...the solitude was intoxicating. On my first night there I lay on my back on the sticky carpet for hours, in the murky orange pool of city glow coming through the window, smelling heady curry spices spiraling across the corridor and listening to two guys outside yelling at each other in Russian and someone practicing stormy flamboyant violin somewhere, and slowly realizing that there was not a single person in the world who could see me or ask me what I was doing or tell me to do anything else, and I felt as if at any moment the bedsit might detach itself from the buildings like a luminous soap bubble and drift off into the night, bobbing gently above the rooftops and the river and the stars."
Author: Tana French
Quotes About Guys Taking Hints Pictures