Famous Quotes About Hairdresser
Browse 26 famous quotes and sayings about Hairdresser.
Top Quotes About Hairdresser
1. "I was stuck with looking like a girl. As soon as I got out of music it was straight off to the hairdressers."
Author: Adam Rickitt
2. "According to Yiannis' sister Irini, who had trained as a hairdresser in London, the British spent their long winters in grey and black, and this was why they chose such gaudy colours for the summer: turquoise with blue, orange with pink, mauve with indigo. Colours that didn't go well with the bleached hair of the women and the reddish flush of tans that resulted from too great a greediness for the sun, as if Mother Nature, who hated to be hurried, had imprinted her exasperation on their skin."
Author: Alison Fell
3. "If one sets aside timefor a business appointment, a trip to the hairdresser, a social engagement or a shopping expedition,that time is accepted as inviolable. But if one says: I cannot come because that is my hour to be alone,one is considered rude, egotistical or strange. What a commentary on our civilization, when beingalone is considered suspect; when one has to apologize for it, make excuses, hide the fact that onepractices it—like a secret vice!"
Author: Anne Morrow Lindbergh
4. "I don't advise a haircut, man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hairs are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos, and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight."
Author: Bruce Robinson
5. "My hairdresser and I found ourselves shopping at Bloomingdale's with nothing to do for days."
Author: Chita Rivera
6. "What is it about hairdressers? You tell them 'not too short' and some part of their hairdresser brain hears this as 'whack the shit out of it.' If you never say, 'not too short,' everything is fine. You say it, & it's a guarantee you'll come out ready for the military>"
Author: Deb Caletti
7. "Recalling his first impression of Hitler, Hanfstaengl wrote, "Hitler looked like a suburban hairdresser on his day off."
Author: Erik Larson
8. "I loathe hair salons. People have always told me I am in the wrong business because I can't stand getting my hair cut or having it messed around with. Hairdressers feel as if they've got to be your shrinks. I just want them to do my hair so I can get out of there."
Author: Erin Wasson
9. "I'm still a tomboy at heart. In high school, I was the girl in the baggy jeans and Timberlands, but I was also at the hairdresser's every week."
Author: Eve Jihan Jeffers
10. "I love a lot of things, and I'm pretty much obsessive about most things I do, whether it be gardening, or architecture, or music. I'd be an obsessive hairdresser."
Author: Gates McFadden
11. "Basically, my hair is very dry from all the backcombing! Hairdressers prefer if your hair is dry and damaged, as it makes it easier to style."
Author: Georgia May Jagger
12. "The 'medium' is unaware of its attractiveness, that's all. Everyone loves comics. I've proven this to my own satisfaction by handing them out to acountants, insurance brokers, hairdressers, mothers of children, black belts, pop stars, taxi drivers, painters, lesbians, doctors etc. etc. The X-Files, Buffy, the Matrix, X-Men - mainstream culture is not what it once was when science fiction and comics fans huddled in cellars like Gnostic Christians dodging the Romans. We should come up into the light soon before we suffocate."
Author: Grant Morrison
13. "Still smiling, he leaned toward me. "You're jealous, aren't you?""Why would I be jealous of her?""Because she has what you don't.""Which would be what? A bad hairdresser, poor rhythm, or a striking lack of financial sense when it comes to buying clothes?"His smile grew. "Admit it, you're jealous.""I'm not jealous." I straightened the napkins into a tall stack. "Rich people are so arrogant. You all think everyone just sits around coveting your wealth. Well, my happiness isn't dependent on my account numbers."He gave a mock grunt. "I wasn't talking about Olivia's money. I was talking about me.""Oh." It was suddenly hard to breathe."
Author: Janette Rallison
14. "I think that the most important thing a woman can have - next to talent, of course - is her hairdresser."
Author: Joan Crawford
15. "Even geniuses could get things wrong-look at Einstein's unfortunate choice of a hairdresser."
Author: Joss Stirling
16. "You're a model? Never would have guessed," Jonah said in a lazy, teasing voice that caused Hamilton's head to swivel. He'd never seen Jonah flirt before.The girl tilted her head. The glossy hair spilled down one bare shoulder. "Un moment...you look familiar."Jonah grinned. "Yeah?""'Ave we met? Are you an 'airdresser?""A hairdresser?" Jonah choked out."Guys, we'd better get going," Hamilton said."The name is Jonah," Jonah said, pronuncing his name carefully. He waited for a sign of recognition."Nicole.""Jonah Wizard."Nicole squinted at him. "You are a wee-zhard? Like the Harry Potter, non?""I'm Hamilton," Hamilton said, even though nobody asked."
Author: Jude Watson
17. "I just let my hair go - if there's no hairdresser around I really can't be bothered!"
Author: Khloe Kardashian
18. "But what revealed to me all of a sudden the Princess's love was a trifling incident upon which I shall not dwell here, for it forms part of quite another story, in which M. de Charlus allowed a Queen to die rather than miss an appointment with the hairdresser who was to singe his hair for the benefit of an omnibus conductor who filled him with alarm."
Author: Marcel Proust
19. "In my world, reserved Italians, heterosexual hairdressers, clouds without silver linings, ignoble savages, hard-hearted whores, advantageous ill-winds, sober Irishmen, and so on, are not permitted to exist."
Author: Martin Amis
20. "When my hair is long enough to be cut, I go to my wife's hairdresser, and she generally pays for it."
Author: Richie Benaud
21. "I just wanted a change. My hair started hurting my back, so I went to my hairdresser and said 'Take it off.' And I'm delighted with the results."
Author: Sarah Brightman
22. "Make-up artists should hereby get the Nobel prize for adding to human happiness. And so should hairdressers. And so should Luke."
Author: Sophie Kinsella
23. "I'm a nice person. I give money to starving babies and properly tip my hairdresser. Why am I the one everyone tries to kill?"
Author: Sophie Oak
24. "Creativity runs across many categories in life, from the arts-and-crafts project a mum or dad does with their kids, to the bestselling author's manuscript, to the designs of the hairdresser, to the creations of the computer programming genius."
Author: Tabatha Coffey
25. "Not much call for a barbarian hairdresser, I expect,' said Rincewind. 'I mean, no-one wants a shampoo-and-beheading."
Author: Terry Pratchett
26. "Hairdressers are a wonderful breed. You work one-on-one with another human being and the object is to make them feel so much better and to look at themselves with a twinkle in their eye."
Author: Vidal Sassoon
Quotes About Hairdresser Pictures