Famous Quotes About Hamlet And Ophelias Love
Browse 21 famous quotes and sayings about Hamlet And Ophelias Love.
Top Quotes About Hamlet And Ophelias Love
1. "And she knew for the first time that someone can wire your skin in a single evening, and that love arrives not by accumulating to a moment, like a drop of water focused on the tip of a branch - it is not the moment of bringing your whole life to another - but rather, it is everything you leave behind. At that moment.Even that night, the night he touched one inch of her in the dark, how simply Avery seemed to accept the facts - that they were on the edge of lifelong happiness and, therefore, inescapable sorrow. It was as if, long ago, a part of him had broken off inside, and now finally, he recognised the dangerous fragment that had been floating in his system, causing him intermittent pain over the years. As if he could now say of that ache: 'Ah. It was you'."
Author: Anne Michaels
2. "Be fun! I don't like homes or rooms that don't have a sense of humor or have some sense of whimsy or a personality. Your home should reflect who you are, and what you love. I would never have something in my home because it's the thing to have. I have to love it and it needs some connection to me."
Author: Bryan Batt
3. "Anytime you feel love for anything, be it stone, tree, lover, or child, you are touched by the Goddess's magick..."
Author: Cate Tiernan
4. "He said how love was the sweetest expression of life. The one thing that made life worth living. Love made difficult tasks easy. Raising a family could be a great burden, but if there was love, the sacrifice was a pleasure. And when love matured into devotion then everything you did for your lover was a joy. You would give up your life to save those you loved. On the other hand, if love did not mature it could lead to bondage, to jealousy. If you loved someone, but felt possessive of them, you could end up treating them like an object that belonged to you. Just as bad, with your children, if you showered them with too much love, and never disciplined them, they would grow up weak and spoiled. At times, love had to be tough, or it could end up wrecking those dearest to you."
Author: Christopher Pike
5. "The language of love letters is the same as suicide notes."
Author: Courtney Love
6. "Angelina came up, and as soon as we said hello, I thought, This is going to be great. I'm really going to love doing this with her. And I did. And then I was very excited to do the movie after that."
Author: Gerard Butler
7. "When someone disowns an idea or even a person, they give up faith in or love for something or someone they used to call their own."
Author: Hayley DiMarco
8. "I love to work. You want to talk about natural highs? There's nothing like it."
Author: Jolene Blalock
9. "I'm useless when I meet writers I love - I go slack-jawed and stupid with awe."
Author: Katherine Boo
10. "I believe in the fatal hairdo just for the love of saying fatal hairdo."
Author: Lucia Perillo
11. "He says he's lonely, horribly lonely because of this love he feels for her. She says she's lonely too. She doesn't say why."
Author: Marguerite Duras
12. "I have to have music playing constantly. It creates the tone and mood for anything you are doing. I specifically love rock, and Jimi Hendrix is one of my favorite artists. My favorite song is 'Red House,' because it's heavy on the blues."
Author: Marisa Miller
13. "I didn't have to think about the word love with Collin because I just felt it. This was love. And. I. Loved. Him."
Author: Nicole Gulla
14. "But when they needed love or help or had a problem of any kind, they could always go to Roselle because she was always there for them. That was not always the case with me."
Author: Perry Como
15. "Live for a while in the books you love. Learn from them what is worth learning, but above all love them. This love will be returned to you a thousand times over. Whatever your life may become, these books -of this I am certain- will weave through the web of your unfolding. They will be among the strongest of all threads of your experiences, disappointments, and joys."
Author: Rainer Maria Rilke
16. "I want to read books and go for walks and make dinner. I guess there are people who love working and that's great. I'm not one of them. I love tackling roles and I love theater, but filming, I don't get it. It seems mind-numbing to me."
Author: Robert Sean Leonard
17. "If what you're asking is how I debated whether or not to love her the answer is I didn't. Not at all. It just happened. I didn't ever question it; by the time I realized what was happening, it was already done."
Author: Sarah Dessen
18. "I wanted desperately to get all hot and sweaty with this guy, but I knew from experience that hormones affected my sensibilities like alcohol or pot. In the throes of passion I tend to vow my eternal love to a penis I might use and abuse, with little regard for the man connected to it. I'm trying to keep that habit."
Author: Susan Volland
19. "Then as now, evil begins its courtship cloaked in light. And the heart embraces what is should flee. Forgetting it once had a true lover. Love will prove greater than lust. Sacrifice will overcome seduction. And blood will flow."
Author: Ted Dekker
20. "Since I was a kid, I always felt the need to share the music I love with as many people as possible, and DJing seemed like the perfect outlet."
21. "She has no mother because fatherblood hates with love and pride, but motherblood with hate loves and cohabits."
Author: William Faulkner
Quotes About Hamlet And Ophelias Love Pictures