Famous Quotes About Handsome Guy
Browse 17 famous quotes and sayings about Handsome Guy.
Top Quotes About Handsome Guy
1. "Rarely do very handsome men allow their faces to run around without a leash. I am not very handsome, but I am above-average handsome, which means I have spent only one-sixteenth of my life in front of a mirror practicing facial expressions, as opposed to the maybe one-fourth that a very handsome guy might have. Yet I can tell you that if I had accidentally spilled coffee on a first date, I would have immediately made facial expression number 69b: Spilled Coffee on First Date face."
Author: Augusten Burroughs
2. "I guess I am in handsome - in certain parts of the world. If I was, like, in Mongolia, living on a mountain and in my village, I could be the hottest guy. In L.A., I'm... average?"
Author: Bobby Lee
3. "She'll get all wooed by some smart, rich, dumbface, handsome, millionaire guy who doesn't care about money but has a lot of it. He'll probably have a private plane that goes to his private island that probably has dolphins. This means that Jen, on top of being happy and smart and pretty and sweet, will most likely get to name and play with...pet dolphins. You can't compete with dolphins."
Author: Chad Eastham
4. "He's a Canadian. I've not much more to say about him." "Isn't he a tall, fit, strapping fellow? A handsome guy, a good-looker with fair hair down to his shoulders?" "Yes," Camille said wairly. "How do you know that as well." "All Canadians are like that. Isn't that so?"
Author: Fred Vargas
5. "I've traveled all over the world for the Institute, but I never dreamed I'd meet someone like you.""Strong?"A chuckle escaped her. "Yes.""Handsome?""Of course.""Sharp of wit and skilled with a sword?""Absolutely." An other chuckle. "But I mean a man… friend… guy. Oh, I don't know what to call you!"He savored her amusement—and her earnest words. "Just call me yours. That is all I want to be."(Ashlyn and Maddox)"
Author: Gena Showalter
6. "I mean he was mostly a Year Book kind of handsome guy."
Author: J.D. Salinger
7. "All these handsome guys are the same. When they're done combing their goddam hair, they beat it on you."
Author: J.D. Salinger
8. "Funny, he wasn't handsome, not in a Mr. Perfect kind of way, at least. The guy had a nose that had clearly been busted once or three times, and his hazel eyes were too shrewd and too exhausted to be classified as attractive. But he was like a cocked gun: He has a steely intelligence and a dangerous power about him that you respected. Because the combination was a flat-out killer, literally"
Author: J.R. Ward
9. "Handsome guy, Victor, in a brutal, black-Irish way. Like most New York bartenders, he was really an actor, or was it the reverse? ("Novelty")"
Author: John Crowley
10. "I stopped at a red light, turned my head, and allowed myself to enjoy the handsomeness that was Brent.He noticed my staring and asked, "What?""As if you don't know. You're not the type of guy that a girl gets tired of looking at.""Oh. Well in that case, you're welcome to look all you want," he said and gestured to himself. "You're allowed to touch, too." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.I lowered my voice into its sexy-husky range. "I was hoping you'd say that." With my flirtiest look on my face, I rubbed my hand slowly up his arm and then pinched him firmly on the shoulder."Ow!" Brent rubbed his shoulder and grinned. "Not what I had in mind!"
Author: Lani Woodland
11. "The entire hospital seemed to go still, watching and waiting, and what the hell was up with Sin and guys on horses anyway? "Well, who is he?""War."Con stared at her. "War. Just...War. What kind of name is that?" Nope, not jealous at all of muscle-bound handsome guy."Yeah, you know, the original War. Second Horseman of the Apocalypse?"Con nearly swallowed his fucking tongue. Everyone else in the ER scrambled backward. Even Eidolon backed up a step as the guy swung down from the horse. Christ, standing, the guy was damned near seven feet tall."Sin," he said in an impossibly deep voice. He approached her, bent to kiss her cheek, and Con bristled."Big horse," Con ground out. "Compensating much?"
Author: Larissa Ione
12. "A peaceful world is only the world of handsome guys and beautiful ladies."
Author: M.F. Moonzajer
13. "The mind is just a delusion not a reality. If the materials are perception of our mind, then why we cannot turn into handsome guys and beautiful ladies without putting a hundred grams of makeup powder?"
Author: M.F. Moonzajer
14. "At the age of six, the criteria for handsome was simply: "Is he not related to me?" and "Have I seen him on television?" That was it. By this standard, Larry Bird, Dick Clark, and Andy Rooney. All handsome guys."
Author: Mindy Kaling
15. "I know I wasn't as handsome as some other guys, but I was OK with that."
Author: Philip Seymour Hoffman
16. "Jaws was still a handsome, big guy. He got the girl. He was my favorite villain. I tried to make this guy endearing somewhat because all he wanted to do was unite his country."
Author: Rick Yune
17. "I feel like the only person in the world who sees David Beckham modelling his swimming pants on the cover of Elle magazine and thinks - oh, how much better a handsome guy like you would look, David, without all those dumb ink stains stitched into your skin."
Author: Tony Parsons
Quotes About Handsome Guy Pictures