Famous Quotes About Happy And Simple Life
Browse 14 famous quotes and sayings about Happy And Simple Life.
Top Quotes About Happy And Simple Life
1. "Being simple is something really good, making nothing simpler is probably better but the simplest way to adapt to adopt the real simplicity in the life to do everything for the humanity without seeking anything for the publicity and keeping Almighty happy is simply the best."
Author: Anuj Somany
2. "History not used is nothing, for all intellectual life is action, like practical life, and if you don't use the stuff well, it might as well be dead."
Author: Arnold J. Toynbee
3. "Age brought wisdom, but it also brought a genuine gratitude for the happiness of sharing life with someone as much liked as loved."
Author: Colleen McCullough
4. "I'm not really silly enough to think that chocolate solves anything. But it calms me. It's a soothing assurance, that this hectic life I have worked myself into is also full of wonderful surprises and unexpected sweetness. It reminds me that a hefty percentage of my "problems" don't really need to be solved at all, just outlasted."
Author: Emily Watts
5. "What celebrities hope is that people identify not so much that they're particularly special or different, but they identify with them. We represent life in general, the guy who does whatever."
Author: Ernie Hudson
6. "Many of the artists who have represented Negro life have seen only the comic, ludicrous side of it, and have lacked sympathy with and appreciation for the warm big heart that dwells within such a rough exterior."
Author: Henry Ossawa Tanner
7. "Whether we succeed or fail in life depends on our ability to conquer the challenges in our opportunities, and to discover the opportunities in our challenges."
Author: Joan Marques
8. "She had always lived her best life in dreams. She knew no greater pleasure than that moment of passage into the other place, when her limbs grew warm and heavy and the sparkling darkness behind her lids became ordered and doors opened; when conscious thought grew owl's wings and talons and became other than conscious."
Author: John Crowley
9. "We're all lost. The best chance we got is to wander this life with the people who matter."
Author: Kristen Ashley
10. "Social security, bank account, and credit card numbers aren't just data. In the wrong hands they can wipe out someone's life savings, wreck their credit and cause financial ruin."
Author: Melissa Bean
11. "Be as simple as you can be; you will be astonished to see how uncomplicated and happy your life can become."
Author: Paramahansa Yogananda
12. "Having bad experiences sometimes helps; it makes it clearer what it is youshould be doing. I know that sounds very Pollyannaish but it's true. People who have had only good experiences aren't very interesting. They may be content, and happy after a fashion, but they aren't very deep. It may seem a misfortune now, and it makes things difficult, but well—it's easy to feel all the happy, simple stuff. Not that happiness is necessarily simple. But I don't think you're going to have a life like that, and I think you'll be the better for it. The difficult thing is to not be overwhelmed by the bad patches. You mustn't let them defeat you. You must see them as a gift—a cruel gift, but a gift nonetheless."
Author: Peter Cameron
13. "And believe me, darling, there's no man more faithful than a reformed playboy. They make far better husbands than men who haven't had time to sow their wild oats before they marry, so go off the rails at about forty-five because they suddenly realise that they've missed out on life and if they don't hurry up it's going to be too late."
Author: Sally Wentworth
14. "... she tried to avoid his gaze but he held her steady and would not look away, Finally her eyes spoke to him. Her eyes said, Words are too weak, too small, they are always too small, even the purest and most simple phrases fail. Her eyes said, Look at who you are, you were asleep when I met you, but now you're awake, so stay awake. I did not need you and I did not want you and yet here you are, awake in my body and in my heart."
Author: Toby Barlow
Quotes About Happy And Simple Life Pictures