Famous Quotes About Happy Moment Love
Browse 10 famous quotes and sayings about Happy Moment Love.
Top Quotes About Happy Moment Love
1. "It is that happy stretch of time when the lovers set to chronicling their passion. When no glance, no tone of voice is so fleeting but it shines with significance. When each moment, each perception is brought out with care, unfolded like a precious gem from its layers of the softest tissue paper and laid in front of the beloved — turned this way and that, examined, considered."
Author: Ahdaf Soueif
2. "As long as we can conjure, who needs anything else? As long as we can agree on the magical lie and be happy, what more is there to ask for?"I loved you from that moment on," I say."I loved you from that moment on," you agree."
Author: David Levithan
3. "Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies."
Author: Erich Fromm
4. "Look here', said Albert,'I have wished I could make you happy from that first moment when I met you in the rain. It is a very strange thing. One reads in books about love at first sight, but one never believes that it happens to people in real life. And then it was love at first sight with me myself...I felt at once that you were what people call one's better self. The other girls have all been strangers, somehow, but you were like me...As to myself,' he said, 'I have always been lonely in a way. I have never had a real friend. Now I have got you...I have never believed that I was going to be really (in love). It is a very strange thing. Now I should be wonderfully happy if I could make you happy at all."
Author: Isak Dinesen
5. "No one's place in this world is guaranteed. Not everyone is going to get a happy ending. But life isn't about how it ends. It's about the moments between. It's about the small things. The way our loved ones laugh. The sight of a butterfly in the sunlight after a year or two in the darkness. The love and support of an old friend. They might not be with us in body, but they are with us in spirit. The feeling of something we'd thought lost to us forever returned in a single, life-changing moment. Yes, that is simple, even though it might be momentous to us as individuals. Because every day, on this planet, people are born and people die and stranger things happen. But I know my place now, and my purpose. And no matter what trial you have to endure to find that out...It's worth it."
Author: Jennifer Armintrout
6. "Macon EthanI lay my head down on his chest and cried because had livedbecause he had dieda dry ocean, a desert of emotionhappysad darklight sorrowjoy swept over me, under mei could hear the sound but i could not understand the words and then i realized the sound was me, breakingin one moment i was feeling everything and i was feeling nothingi was shattered, i was saved, i lost everthing, i was given everything elsesomething in me died, something in me was born, i only knewthe girl was gonewhoever i was now, i would never be her again this is the waythe world ends not with a bang but a whimperclaim yourself claim yourself claim yourself claimgratitude fury love despair hope hatefirst green is gold but nothing green can staydonttrynothinggreencanstay-Lena Duchannes"
Author: Kami Garcia
7. "While it's nice to appreciate the fashion world... what makes you happy are real relationships and the moments you share with loved ones."
Author: Miranda Kerr
8. "I have to know you'll be happy; have what you want,what you can live with. I want forever from you.""All right." Shelby lifted her hands to his wrists, holding them a moment before she backed away. "I considered the possibilties," she began. "I thought through all the ifs and the maybes.I didn't like all of them, but the one I hated the most was life without you. You're not going to play Parcheesi without me, MacGregor."His brow lifted. "I'm not?""No." She brushed at her bangs with another unsteady laugh. "Marry me, Alan. I won't agree with all your policies, but I'll try to be tactful in print-some of the time. I won't head any committees, and I'll only go to luncheons if there's no way out, but my own career's an understandable excuse for that. I won't give conventional parties, but I'll give interesting ones If you're willing to take the risk of setting me loose on world politics, who am I to argue?"He hadn't thought he could love her any more than he already did. He'd been wrong."
Author: Nora Roberts
9. "We were together because we were addicted to each other. I was never as intoxicated as I was when we were happy together, and I knew it was the same for him. We were putting ourselves through the wringer for those moments of perfection between us, but they were so tenuous that only our stubbornness, determination and love kept us fighting for them."
Author: Sylvia Day
10. "You've suppressed all your rage and resentment because you wanted to be loved," he says, no longer smiling. "Maybe I understand you, Juliette. Maybe you should trust me. Maybe you should accept the fact that you've tried to be someone you're not for so long and that no matter what you did, those bastards were never happy. They were never satisfied. They never gave a damn, did they?" He looks at me and for a moment he seems almost human. For a moment I want to believe him. For a moment I want to sit on the floor and cry out the ocean lodged in mythroat."It's time you stopped pretending," he says, so softly."Juliette—" He takes my face in his gloved hands, so unexpectedly gentle."
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Quotes About Happy Moment Love Pictures