Famous Quotes About Harming The Innocent
Browse 16 famous quotes and sayings about Harming The Innocent.
Top Quotes About Harming The Innocent
1. "For Decades, Man in a Suit claims wanting "Peace" by giving Hypocrisy Speeches everyday. And What they have Accomplished?! Deaths of Innocent people who truly took action for wanting Peace and not just Talking. You all know this more than I do...."
Author: Abdul Bari Abdul Ghafoor.
2. "Cheney is a terrorist. He terrorizes our enemies abroad and innocent citizens here at home indiscriminately."
Author: Alec Baldwin
3. "Secrets can kill the innocent and enchant the guilty."
Author: Alexis Hurley
4. "I have made the best and happiest ending that I can in this world, made it out of the flax and netting and leftover trim of someone else's life, I know, but made it to keep the innocent safe and the guilty punished, and I have made it as the world should be and not as I have found it."
Author: Amy Bloom
5. "From a building right in front of my windows, I can observe the speed of the sunrises and sunsets. The voices of children playing, laughing, yelling, and crying on the playground crawl up to the eighth floor, where I write. Their voices sound so innocent from a distance."
Author: Andrea Hirata
6. "So here we have it. The equivocating distinction between civilisation and savagery, between the "massacre of innocent people" or, if you like, "a clash of civilisations" and "collateral damage". The sophistry and fastidious algebra of infinite justice."
Author: Arundhati Roy
7. "No one is innocent in the tide of history. Everyone has kings and slaves in his past. Everyone has saints and sinners. We are not to blame for the actions of our ancestors. We can only try to be the best we can, no matter what our heritage, to strive for a better future for all."
Author: Diana Peterfreund
8. "Are you gonna kill me?" the kid asked.Kid definitely didn't know who he was. There would be fawning.Wait. He looked that scary?Grinning, Evie said, "Nah. You've got nothing to worry about, squirt. Mr. Brothario is a lover, not a fighter."Blue glared at her.Drew flipped him off before rushing inside his house, probably to hide."Aw, how sweet," Evie said, settling in her seat. "I think he was trying to warn you against unleashing your dreadful wrath on sweet, innocent me.""If the poor kid thinks you're sweet, I have to fear his home life."
Author: Gena Showalter
9. "I am as innocent regarding any conspiracy as any of you gentlemen in the room."
Author: Jack Ruby
10. "If we read the text alone, assuming that the word 'cross' can only derive its meaning from the later death of Jesus, then its appearance in the text must be an anachronism read back into the story after the crucifixion. This conclusion becomes unnecessary if the cross, being the standard punishment for insurrection or for the refusal to confess Caesar's lordship, already had a clear definition in the listener's awareness. 'Take up your cross' may even have been a standard phrase of Zealot recruiting. The disciple's cross is not a metaphor for self-mortification or even generally innocent suffering; 'if you follow me, your fate will be like mine, the fate of a revolutionary. You cannot follow me without facing that fate."
Author: John Howard Yoder
11. "How she can be innocent even if she has no intention of harming me; her sweetness and loveliness is the main source of all my pains and sufferings."
Author: M.F. Moonzajer
12. "At that moment, noticing that his embroidered handkerchief was revealing part of its coloured edging, he thrust it back into his pocket with a startled glance, like a prudish but not innocent woman concealing bodily charms which in her excessive modesty she sees as wanton."
Author: Marcel Proust
13. "The dream of all men is to meet little sluts who are innocent but ready for all forms of depravity—which is what, more or less, all teenage girls are."
Author: Michel Houellebecq
14. "Now keep in mind that the typical Greek myth goes something like this: innocent shepherd boy is minding his own business, an overflying god spies him and gets a hard-on, swoops down and rapes him silly; while the victim is still staggering around in a daze, that god's wife or lover, in a jealous rage, turns him–the helpless, innocent victim, that is–into let's say an immortal turtle and e.g. power-staples him to a sheet of plywood with a dish of turtle food just out of his reach and leaves him out in the sun forever to be repeatedly disemboweled by army ants and stung by hornets or something. So if Arachne had dissed anyone else in the Pantheon, she would have been just a smoking hole in the ground before she knew what hit her."
Author: Neal Stephenson
15. "I do hope nobody else here has any other surprises planned, because if you so much as think about harming one another, I will oblige them. This is neutral ground. Violators will be gruesomely and violently shown the error of their ways. Clear?"
Author: Rachel Caine
16. "If each one of us does our bit, we will be helping to keep global warming from harming our countries."
Author: Sienna Miller
Quotes About Harming The Innocent Pictures