Famous Quotes About Having A Bad Day
Browse 23 famous quotes and sayings about Having A Bad Day.
Top Quotes About Having A Bad Day
1. "It's cheesy, but having a pimple or a bad hair day isn't going to matter in five years. I don't always remember that, but I try."
Author: Abigail Breslin
2. "I sometimes marvel at how far I've come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: "are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?" For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many."
Author: B.G. Bowers
3. "Did my moral upbrining somehow turn against itself? If looking at someone with desire was as bad as satisfying the desire, if having an active fantasy was as bad as the act you were fantasizing- then why not the satisfaction and the act itself? As the days went on, I discovered that I couldn't stop thinking sinful thoughts. In which case I also wanted the sin itself."
Author: Bernhard Schlink
4. "I don't love comedy but I can watch someone who's kind of interesting forever. I think a waitress who's having a bad day is a lot more fun than Robin Williams doing forty minutes of material."
Author: Bruce McCulloch
5. "I don't have everything, but I have working eyes, ears, a mouth, a nose and can feel anything I touch and you know what? We take these simple things for granted too often. If you ever think you're having a bad day try to imagine a day without one of them – then adopt the spirit of gratitude."
Author: Calvert Jones
6. "When you're having a bad day at work, a lot of times it's your head. When you're having good days, a lot of times it's the absence of the mind."
Author: Curt Schilling
7. "If I'm having a really bad day, I always have a girlfriend - or even a guy friend - who I can call. They'll listen to me wallow for a minute and then be like, 'Okay, let's stop. Everything's great. Let's figure out how to fix whatever's bothering you.'"
Author: Emma Roberts
8. "Daemon Black could be as prickly as a hedgehog having a really bad day, but underneath all that spindly armor, he was sweet, protective, and incredibly selfless."
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
9. "He was having a bad day. He's worse than a girl, trust me. He doesn't hate you. We're twins. Even I want to kill him on days that end with a Y(...)"
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
10. "When we believe the best of people, we let go of each thing they do that is hurtful to us. And we choose to think things like, 'I don't believe they meant to hurt me.' 'Maybe they're having a bad day or don't feel well.' 'They probably don't even realize how they sound.'"
Author: Joyce Meyer
11. "I think every girl needs to love herself, regardless of anything. Like if you're having a bad day, if you don't like your hair, if you don't have the best family situation, whatever, you have to love yourself and you can't do anything until you love yourself first."
Author: Julianne Hough
12. "This is an important lesson to remember when you're having a bad day, a bad month, or a shitty year. Things will change: you won't feel this way forever. And anyway, sometimes the hardest lessons to learn are the ones your soul needs most. I believe you can't feel real joy unless you've felt heartache. You can't have a sense of victory unless you know what it means to fail. You can't know what it's like to feel holy until you know what it's like to feel really fucking evil. And you can't be birthed again until you've died."
Author: Kelly Cutrone
13. "The vampire bible, bound in human skin, written in blood, and full of prophecies that were never wrong. Trouble was, if you read the thing too long, it drove you nuts. Not "I'm having a bad day and feel bitchy" nuts or PMS nuts. "I think I'll commit felony assault on my friends and rape my boyfriend" nuts."
Author: MaryJanice Davidson
14. "I don't have too many bad days because I just don't let them happen. When I'm having one of those days, I'll just be like. 'I'm not going to let this be a bad day,' and I'll do everything I can to turn it around."
Author: Matt Dallas
15. "Whenever I'm having a bad day and have an attitude, I stay home. I keep it at home."
Author: Michael Clarke Duncan
16. "When I'm having a bad day, I pick up my guitar."
Author: Michelle Branch
17. "She knew that people often complained about having a 'bad hair day', but surely they did not wake up in the morning to find their Hair had eaten a whole box of chocolates while they were sleeping!"
Author: Nicholas Reardon
18. "Here's a secret: Everyone, if they live long enough, will lose their way at some point. You will lose your way, you will wake up one morning and find yourself lost. This is a hard, simple truth. If it hasn't happened to you yet, consider yourself lucky. When it does, when one day you look around and nothing is recognizable, when you find yourself alone in a dark wood having lost the way, you may find it easier to blame it on someone else -- an errant lover, a missing father, a bad childhood -- or it may be easier to blame the map you were given -- folded too many times, out-of-date, tiny print -- but mostly, if you are honest, you will only be able to blame yourself.One day I'll tell my daughter a story about a dark time, the dark days before she was born, and how her coming was a ray of light. We got lost for a while, the story will begin, but then we found our way."
Author: Nick Flynn
19. "Yet I also believe that when you do unto others, blessings come to you as well. So if you don't have a friend, be a friend. If you are having a bad day, make someone else's day. If your feelings are hurt, heal those of another."
Author: Nick Vujicic
20. "If I'm having a bad day in rehearsal, I'll sleep with my script."
Author: Nina Arianda
21. "I feel naked without jewelry. If I'm having a bad hair day, I pick something from my huge collection of hats."
Author: Olivia Thirlby
22. "Dear friend,I feel great! I really mean it. I have to remember his for the next time I'm having a terrible week. Have you wer done that? You feel really bad, and then it goes away, and you don't know why. I try to remind myself when I feel great like this that there will be another terrible week coming someday, so I should store up as many great details as I can, so during the next terrible week, I can remember those details and believe that I'll feel great again. It doesn't work a lot, but I think it's very important to try."
Author: Stephen Chbosky
23. "I know it sounds corny, man, but I like to bring folks joy, and I like to have a good time. I know folks like to be with somebody who's having a good time. You sure as hell don't want to be with somebody who's having a bad day."
Author: Wolfman Jack
Quotes About Having A Bad Day Pictures