Famous Quotes About Having A Bright Future
Browse 11 famous quotes and sayings about Having A Bright Future.
Top Quotes About Having A Bright Future
1. "Oh what a wonderful soul so bright inside you. Got power to heal the sun's broken heart, power to restore the moon's vision too."
2. "If America is truly Israel's greatest ally, we should not be asking it to put its citizens and future at risk by forcing the establishment of a hostile Palestinian state as the only option."
Author: Adam Hasner
3. "Let us thank God for having made us this gift of death, so that life is to have meaning; of night, that day is to have meaning; silence, that speech is to have meaning; illness, that health is to have meaning; war, that peace is to have meaning. Let us give thanks to Him for having given us weariness and pain, so that rest and joy are to have meaning. Let us give thanks to him, whose wisdom is infinite."
Author: Amin Maalouf
4. "A bright smile from well-bred beauty tells success story."
Author: Anyaele Sam Chiyson
5. "After experience had taught me that all the usual surroundings of social life are vain and futile; seeing that none of the objects of my fears contained in themselves anything either good or bad, except in so far as the mind is affected by them, I finally resolved to inquire whether there might be some real good having power to communicate itself, which would affect the mind singly, to the exclusion of all else: whether, in fact, there might be anything of which the discovery and attainment would enable me to enjoy continuous, supreme, and unending happiness."
Author: Baruch Spinoza
6. "Heyday, now that is a funny word ain't it? Part of a heyday is, you don't never know you are having yourself one till later when it's all over with, long gone."
Author: Lee Smith
7. "Even without having glanced in a mirror, Lucy knew what she looked like. She could feel the puffiness of a sleepless night underneath her eyes, and the mass of tangles in her long hair, and the tender, swollen of her lips. She looked, in fact, like woman who had spent the whole night making love. Lucy was aware of several small aches and twinges in her body, and she was tired and relaxed—and strangely contented. She felt a slight smile coming to her lips, a private, secret smile that she couldn't have explained to anyone, least of all herself."Father, please . . . I just got up, and I haven't had any coffee-""It's eleven o'clock in the morning, and you just go up? I've never known you to sleep until this hour, unless you were ill or—""I stayed up late last night," Lucy said, turning and going to the kitchen, rubbing her eyes and yawning. All totaled, she couldn't have had more than two or three hours of rest. Heath had been insatiable."
Author: Lisa Kleypas
8. "My dreams for the future are simple: work, a happy, healthy family, a lovely long motorcycle ride, and continuing the struggle to awaken people to the need for serious human rights reform."
Author: Mike Farrell
9. "The lonlier your path is, the brighter your future will be."
Author: Omer Abazi
10. "God's vision is a call to move forward into the future in the full operation of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness, and self-control, with a fearlessness that could only come from him."
Author: Sarah Bessey
11. "Would you complain because a beautiful sunset doesn't have a future or a shooting star a payoff? And why should romance 'lead anywhere'? Passion isn't a path through the woods. Passion is the woods."
Author: Tom Robbins
Quotes About Having A Bright Future Pictures