Famous Quotes About Having A Crush On Someone You Have No Chance With
Browse 18 famous quotes and sayings about Having A Crush On Someone You Have No Chance With.
Top Quotes About Having A Crush On Someone You Have No Chance With
1. "Maybe you can keep me from never being happy, but you're not going to stop me from HAVING FUN!"
Author: Ani DiFranco
2. "I feel that I learned far more from my students than I could possibly have taught them."
Author: Arno Penzias
3. "One of the attractive things about being in Scotland is that we have a very good pipeline of new people coming into the company from the excellent universities around us."
Author: David Milne
4. "Correct me if I'm wrong," he said, "but I was under the impression that you weren't looking for anything more than a short-term arrangement either, Miss Free Spirit."She flushed. "I wasn't the one who ran for the door that night. I was doing just fine with the summer-fling thing.""I did not run for the door. I left in a hurry, but I did not run.""Details.""Important details. And I'd like to remind you that I showed at your gallery the next morning," he said. "It's not like I didn't call. And how the hell do you think I felt when you told me that the sex had been therapeutic? You made it sound like a good massage or a tonic, damn it."She bit her lip. "Well, it was in a way.""Great. Well, do me a favor. The next time you want physical therapy, call a masseuse or a chiropractor. Or buy a vibrator."
Author: Jayne Ann Krentz
5. "Had she been at all used to blushing, she would have blushed, but she wasn't, so she didn't."
Author: Kerry Greenwood
6. "There was a Japanese TV set in front of us. There were Japanese TV sets all over the prison. They were like portholes on an ocean liner. The passengers were in a state of suspended animation until the big ship got where it was going. But anytime they wanted, the passengers could look through a porthole and see the real world out there.Life was like an ocean liner to a lot of people who weren't in prison, too, of course. And their TV sets were portholes through which they could look while doing nothing, to see all the World was doing with no help from them.Look at it go!"
Author: Kurt Vonnegut
7. "How many times have you been out for a beer or dinner and people are coming up with business ideas? Everybody wants to think they've got that great business idea."
Author: Mark Burnett
8. "The advantage that hospitals have over other institutions is that hospitals are community-based. You can't outsource your work; you can't move your emergency department to Pakistan."
Author: Mark Shields
9. "Jenna reached over and held one of my hands, Kara held the other, and I felt like the universe was holding us all.For that night, maybe just for that magic moment, it all seemed to make so much sense, like the thousand puzzle pieces of my life were all in place and I knew the How and Why of all things. It was one of those moments that I was sure would stay impressed on me forever because it was real and true. It was as tangible as the blanket beneath me. I felt lik I had touched something, something as big as the universe, and it had touched me back. I didn't know that even a big moment like that could be snuffed out in a matter of days by packing to go home, by the wrong teacher on the wrong school schedule, or by my uncle getting his brains blown out at a traffic stop.But all that just made Kara and Jenna brighter stars in my sky. I had no way of knowing that, in a matter of weeks, even those stars would be snuffed out."
Author: Mary E. Pearson
10. "I'm holding a super-expandable energy-powered towel. I've made friends with space hamsters. I think we've stretched believability rather far, don't you?"
Author: Michael S. Atkinson
11. "I can see being angry with folks. Shoot, I'd about hang Chess on the laundry line any day of the week, but I don't shun him. Shunning's no way to get over and done with your fussing. It just drives in a sword that won't come out unless the person holding it pulls first."
Author: Nancy E. Turner
12. "I'm not wedded to covering the markets. I'm intrigued by the markets. If I can connect Main Street with Wall Street, then I've succeeded."
Author: Neil Cavuto
13. "Morality was viewed by the Egyptians not as the assertion of self against the world but rather as the individual search for harmony with the eternal order ... The Egyptian was free to seek out a place in a benevolent world order, but he was not to disrupt it by either nonconformity or self-abnegation."
Author: Norman F. Cantor
14. "Ya no la quiero, es cierto, pero tal vez la quiero.Es tan corto el amor y es tan largo el olvido.Porque en noches como ésta la tuve entre mis brazos,mi alma no se contenta con haberla perdido.Aunque éste sea el último dolor que ella me causa,y éstos sean los últimos versos que yo le escribo."
Author: Pablo Neruda
15. "[T]ime is more purely hers if she squanders it and keeps it empty, holds it, feels it pass by, and resists filling it with anything that might put some too-useful dent in its open, airy emptiness."
Author: Rachel Kushner
16. "[Wheel] rocks. The best part is where John Mayer says how our connections are permanent, how if you drift apart from someone there's always a chance you can be a part of their life again. How everything comes back around again. I have a theoru that the answers to all og life's major questions can be found in a John Mayer song."
Author: Susane Colasanti
17. "If the wise knew everything the foolish know, there would be no fools."
Author: Vikrant Parsai
18. "It is no use of discussing how long a snake is when he is in his house."
Author: Vikrant Parsai
Quotes About Having A Crush On Someone You Have No Chance With Pictures