Famous Quotes About Health Professionals
Browse 9 famous quotes and sayings about Health Professionals.
Top Quotes About Health Professionals
1. "We will empower patients as well as health professionals. We will disempower the hierarchy and bureaucracy."
Author: Andrew Lansley
2. "For years mental health professionals taught people that they could be psychologically healthy without social support, that "unless you love yourself, no one else will love you."…The truth is, you cannot love yourself unless you have been loved and are loved. The capacity to love cannot be built in isolation"
Author: Bruce D. Perry
3. "When I hear health professionals suggesting that you shouldn't worry about the balance of calories in versus calories out, but rather eat clean and follow your hunger instincts, well, I really just want to pinch their heads off. That's like a millionaire suggesting that instead of worrying about that's in your bank account, just listen to your shopping instincts and buy high-quality goods . . . weight loss is not magic. To a great extent, it's accounting."
Author: Chalene Johnson
4. "Learn, he says, that there will be hours, daysand months ahead of feeling absolutely terribleand nothing can change that; neither newgirlfriends, health professionals, changes of diet, dope, humility, orGod."
Author: Charles Bukowski
5. "We are going to see a tremendous number of health professionals retire over the next 8-10 years. We are not doing nearly enough to deal with this problem."
Author: Dave Obey
6. "On present-day Earth we have the most Christ-like nation in human history, a civilization built on loving kindness and demilitarization. They are being wiped off the face of their homeland. Well, at least the Chinese government isn't blaming Christ or Buddha for their actions against Tibet! But many savage pillagers throughout the past two thousand years have, and the Romans of a thousand years ago fall into that category. Within five hundred years they erased nearly all the nature-based, matriarchal tribes in what we now know as Europe. The invaders falsified history in order to justify their greed. Harmless facts and beautiful rituals were twisted to appear Satanic. Love of the environment and its animals and plants, love of healing modalities that modern day health professionals are now searching frantically to recover, were spin-doctored into demented superstition and turned outlaw."
Author: Doug Ten Rose
7. "The factory farm industry (in alliance with the pharmaceutical industry) currently has more power than public-health professionals... We give it to them. We have chosen, unwittingly, to fund this industry on a massive scale by eating factory-farmed animal products (and water sold as animal products) - and we do so daily."
Author: Jonathan Safran Foer
8. "You may be a serious writer if ….10. your hard drive is littered with random notes and story ideas … but not nearly as littered as your head.9. you keep pen and paper next to your bed. And in the glove compartment. And in your gym bag. Also on the rim of the bathtub.8. a day without Roget's Thesaurus is a day without sunshine.7. your emotional landscape includes creativity, confidence, elation, frustration, and the occasional neurosis.6. you've ever had to clean peanut butter and bread crumbs off your keyboard, because the work was going well, and you didn't want to stop for lunch.5. grammar and punctuation turn you on.4. your interest in a new acquaintance is directly proportionate to his/her potential as a secondary character.3. you've worn the white e, r, s, and t clean off your keyboard.2. the search history on your web browser would raise red flags with the FBI, CIA, DEA, and mental health professionals everywhere.1. you have stories to tell, and you just. Keep. Telling. Them."
Author: Kathy Disanto
9. "In honor of Surgeon General Koop's legacy, we should ensure that the position of surgeon general is protected from political interference, funded appropriately and nominated from the ranks of career public health professionals who merit consideration, as is done in the other uniformed services."
Author: Richard Carmona
Quotes About Health Professionals Pictures