Famous Quotes About Healthy Diet
Browse 29 famous quotes and sayings about Healthy Diet.
Top Quotes About Healthy Diet
1. "I still indulge in a glass of wine or chocolate - treats are mandatory. Without deviating from the day-to-day healthy diet once in a while, it wouldn't be sustainable for me, and that's what I wanted: an approach to eating to last my entire life."
Author: Alanis Morissette
2. "The phytochemicals, antioxidants, and fiber- all of the healthful components of plant foods- originate in plants, not animals. If they are present, it is because the animal ate plants. And why should we go through an animal to get the benefits of the plants themselves? To consume unnecessary, unseemly, and unhealthy substances, such as saturated fat, animal protein, lactose, and dietary cholesterol, is to negate the benefits of the fiber, phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are prevalent and inherent in plants."
Author: Colleen Patrick Goudreau
3. "People are so obsessed with that these days. As long as you're healthy, what difference do a few pounds make? Crazy diets. Thirteen-year-old girls on magazine covers who wind up in hospitals because they're so anorexic. Real women don't look like that. And who wants them to? No one wants a woman who looks sick or like she;s been from a refugee camp."
Author: Danielle Steel
4. "I became a vegetarian out of compassion for animals and to live as healthy as possible. I realized soon after that I was truly concerned with nonviolent consumption and my own health, a vegan diet was the best decision."
Author: Davey Havok
5. "The medical literature tells us that the most effective ways to reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, Alzheimer's, and many more problems are through healthy diet and exercise. Our bodies have evolved to move, yet we now use the energy in oil instead of muscles to do our work."
Author: David Suzuki
6. "Getting as much sleep as possible and following a healthy diet will stop you from feeling run-down if, like me, you're super-stressed."
Author: Elizabeth Hurley
7. "Donald Watson, who founded The Vegan Society in 1944 and who lived a healthy, active life until passing on in 2005, maintained that dairy products, such as milk, eggs, and cheese, were every bit as cruel and exploitive of sentient animal life as was slaughtering animals for their flesh: "The unquestionable cruelty associated with the production of dairy produce has made it clear that lactovegetarianism is but a half-way house between flesh-eating and a truly humane, civilised diet, and we think, therefore, that during our life on earth we should try to evolve sufficiently to make the ‘full journey.'" He also avoided wearing leather, wool or silk and used a fork, rather than a spade in his gardening to avoid killing worms.Let us instil in others the reverence or life that Donald Watson had and that he passed on to us."
Author: Gary L. Francione
8. "Healthy people are those who live in healthy homes on a healthy diet; in an environment equally fit for birth, growth work, healing, and dying... Healthy people need no bureaucratic interference to mate, give birth, share the human condition and die."
Author: Ivan Illich
9. "I don't find it a struggle to maintain a healthy diet now as my palate has changed. I don't crave rich food."
Author: Jennifer Ellison
10. "Greasy food might not be good for your body, but it does wonders for the soul. A healthy diet may prolong your life, but what would you have to live for? What is the point of living to a hundred if you have to subsist on bland food? One may as well die of boredom."
Author: Jessica Zafra
11. "I checked the icebox. The faeries usually brought some sort of food to stock the icebox and the pantry when they cleaned, but they could have mighty odd ideas about what constituted a healthy diet. One time I'd opened the pantry and found nothing but boxes and boxes and boxes of Fruit Loops. I had a near-miss with diabetes, and Thomas, who was never quite sure where the food had come from, declared that I had clearly been driven Fruit Loopy."
Author: Jim Butcher
12. "I know what I have to do if I want to lose weight and stay healthy: eat a proper diet and exercise. All I've got to do is apply it."
Author: John Candy
13. "Sex keeps me fit and healthy. What can be better than that? It's not about crazy diets or gym workouts."
Author: Kelly Brook
14. "The circuit training program along with a healthy clean diet is the way to excellent results."
Author: Lee Haney
15. "I'm eating a lot of organic proteins and vegetables! Maintaining a healthy, balanced diet is my No. 1 priority because I'm nursing my daughter."
Author: Lily Aldridge
16. "When I was pregnant. I exercised and was healthy, but it was also the first time since I was 14 that I wasn't on a diet."
Author: Liv Tyler
17. "Getting healthy isn't just about losing weight. It's not limited to adjusting our diet and hoping for good physical results. It's about recalibrating our souls so that we want to change — spiritually, physically, and mentally. And the battle really is in all three areas."
Author: Lysa TerKeurst
18. "When we get in late and the only thing open is fast food, it can be tough to maintain a healthy diet."
Author: Mike Trout
19. "After trying Atkins and doing Nutrisystem a few times, now I'm just focused on maintaining a healthy lifestyle rather than dieting."
Author: Miranda Lambert
20. "HEALTHY EATING isn't about counting fat grams, dieting, cleanses, and antioxidants; Its about eating food untouched from the way we find it in nature in a balanced way; Whole foods give us all that we need to perfectly nourish ourselves."
Author: Pooja Mottl
21. "And dieting, I discovered, was another form of disordered eating, just as anorexia and bulimia similarly disrupt the natural order of eating. "Ordered" eating is the practice of eating when you are hungry and ceasing to eat when your brain sends the signal that your stomach is full. ... All people who live their lives on a diet are suffering. If you can accept your natural body weight and not force it to beneath your body's natural, healthy weight, then you can live your life free of dieting, of restriction, of feeling guilty every time you eat a slice of your kid's birthday cake."
Author: Portia De Rossi
22. "Human are product of their nutrition. If infants are supplied with good nutrition in mother's womb along with nutritive food in young age ,they will have superb body strength with well developed brain. So if you are strength less physically or mentally you may have probably faced unhealthy and inadequate diet inside mother womb or at your childhood period."
Author: Rajendra Ojha
23. "I try to stay fit and eat healthily, but I am not anxious to starve myself and become unnaturally thin. I don't find that look attractive on women and I don't want to become part of that trend. It's unhealthy and it puts too much pressure on women in general who are being fed this image of the ideal, which it is not. I think America has become obsessed with dieting rather than focusing on eating well, exercising and living a healthy life. I also think that being ultra-thin is not sexy at all. Women shouldn't be forced to conform to unrealistic and unhealthy body images that the media promote. I don't need to be skinny to be sexy."
Author: Scarlett Johansson
24. "These findings—the contents of Part II of this book—show that heart disease, diabetes and obesity can be reversed by a healthy diet."
Author: T. Colin Campbell
25. "Having beef with someone is unnecessary and avoidable. Whatever the issue, if not positive, it is an opportunity to cut the excess fat from an unhealthy dietary network. Simply excuse yourself from the table of negativity and lean forward in peace."
Author: T.F. Hodge
26. "Reclaimed by the small-time day-to-day, pretending life is Back To Normal, wrapping herself shivering against contingency's winter in some threadbare blanket of first-quarter expenses, school committees, cable-bill irregularities, a workday jittering with low-life fantasies for which "fraud" is often too elegant a term, upstairs neighbors to whom bathtub caulking is an alien concept, symptoms upper-respiratory and lower-intestinal, all in the quaint belief that change will always be gradual enough to manage, with insurance, with safety equipment, with healthy diets and regular exercise, and that evil never comes roaring out of the sky to explode into anybody's towering delusions about being exempt. . ."
Author: Thomas Pynchon
27. "All the pre-made sauces in a jar, and frozen and canned vegetables, processed meats, and cheeses which are loaded with artificial ingredients and sodium can get in the way of a healthy diet. My number one advice is to eat fresh, and seasonally."
Author: Todd English
28. "I eat healthy and don't go by a diet chart. The breakfast is usually heavy, complemented with short frequent meals. My dinner is high on proteins and low on carbohydrates."
Author: Vijender Singh
29. "The number of kids affected by obesity has tripled since 1980, and this can be traced in large part to lack of exercise and a healthy diet."
Author: Virginia Foxx
Quotes About Healthy Diet Pictures