Famous Quotes About Her Beauty Tumblr
Browse 25 famous quotes and sayings about Her Beauty Tumblr.
Top Quotes About Her Beauty Tumblr
1. "Her face was a grimace of surprised pain as she slid unconscious down the back of the tub and under the water. I held her under for several minutes after the blow, watching as the water went pink, then red, and finally crimson with blood."
Author: Alistair Cross
2. "At least this is a nation, with a religion, a head, a status, a policy. Not a damned Noah's ark: a chicken here, a lamb there, a family of wolves in the next field. I suppose you are proud of your French Queen, playing dice with Scots knucklebones for the greater glory of her native land?"
Author: Dorothy Dunnett
3. "When god lets my body beFrom each brave eye shall sprout a treefruit that dangles therefromthe purpled world will dance uponBetween my lips which did singa rose shall beget the springthat maidens whom passion wasteswill lay between their little breastsMy strong fingers beneath the snowInto strenuous birds shall gomy love walking in the grasstheir wings will touch with her faceand all the while shall my heart beWith the bulge and nuzzle of the sea"
Author: E.E. Cummings
4. "When she had the strength, she began to fold the tiny clothes and blankets and cloth diapers and put them into plain brown boxes. She didn't stop working, but the sobs came and distorted her face, bleared her eyes, made her nose run. She didn't hear Jack come to the door. When she looked up he was watching her silently, and then he turned away, uncomfortable, embarrassed by her unharnessed grief. He didn't put his hand on her shoulder. Didn't hold her. Didn't say a word. Even these many years later, she was unable to forgive him that."
Author: Eowyn Ivey
5. "The usual for me." The usual was a strong infusion of different kinds of Oriental teas, which raised her spirits after her siesta."
Author: Gabriel García Márquez
6. "In my madness I was actually in love with her for the few hours it all lasted; it was the same unmistakable ache and stab across the mind, the same sighs, the same pain, and above all the same reluctance and fear to approach."
Author: Jack Kerouac
7. "Pansy rolled over and went to sleep, but Petunia stayed awake long after Olga left, and long after Oliver crawled out from under the bed, grabbed some sandwiches, and slipped out the door. She hoped that he was going to Galen and Rose's room, and she hoped, too that he hadn't known she was awake when he had leaned over and kissed her hair. She wanted to savor that touch forever."
Author: Jessica Day George
8. "It surprised me to want her [my mother] the most, but I'd never been miserable without her."
Author: Jim Lynch
9. "Dr. Ofshe characterizes plaintiff's memories as progress toward ritual, satanic cult images,which he states fits a pattern he has observed of false memories. It appears to the Court,however, that in this regard, he is engaging in the same exercise for which he criticizes therapists dealing with repressed memory. Just as he accuses them of resolving at the outset defining repressed memories of abuse and then constructing them, he has resolved at the outset to find a macabre scheme of memories progressing toward a satanic cult ritual and then creates them. (p. 27)Proceedings before the HONORABLE DENNIS D.YULE, Superior Court Judge, in and for the County of Benton, on the 4th day of March 1994,at Kennewick, Washington(commenting on Lynn S. Crook's and her sister's successful case against their father, after successfully suing for incest)."
Author: Judge Dennis D. Yule
10. "A smirk curved its sensual lips. "But then, women never have been able to keep their eyes off me.""Oh, you are so arrogant. I just couldn't figure out if you were a fairy or not," Gabby snapped.A dark eyebrow arched. "And you thought the answer to that question might be found in my pants? That's why you were looking there?" Its dark gaze shimmered with amusement."The only reason I looked there," she said, flushing, "was because I couldn't believe you would just so blatantly... re-rearrange your— your..." She trailed off, then hissed, "What is it with men? Women don't do things like that! Move their... their personal parts about in public.""Mores the pity. I, for one, would find it quite fascinating".Its gaze dropped to her breasts."
Author: Karen Marie Moning
11. "(Max) He shook his head impatiently. "You'll be all right. I've got to go. Lora…" he hesitated, then with a muttered, "Hell!" swooped over her. Before she knew what was happening, he had her pinned back against the seat and his mouth was on hers, hard and hot and almost brutal in its demand. His hand was rough and warm on her breast. Lora's senses exploded. She forgot the men outside the car, her anger with Max, everything as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back with a hunger that had been building inside her forever…"
Author: Karen Robards
12. "Oh mother earthpregnant with seed and budand full-blown roseyour rich dark loamy soil a womb for what we forget predates us in His line of creationyour heart, like hers, does not wait for symbol sun, or child's voice to radiate a love that warms and holds and heals... you do not say "only when I feel the heat of orb or hand, or cradled head" will I rise andnurture,bring forth anddelightyou carry withinyou thetrue light, thelight of Loveso certainin the sure glow ofwhat isthe unshakable Truth that all is Hisand you are butthe incubus of Her Self-expression, a divine imperative to Beand so you rest beneath a blanket of snow,never ceasing to hold bud and blossom in the soft embrace of your ever-conscious vision transfixed onwholeness, perfection,beauty, potential, worthjust as he never forgot that in the summer of hisgrowingthere was also the autumn of his glory,and the springtide of his rising...for us"
Author: Kate Mullane Robertson
13. "It had been the most difficult part of coming to terms with what she was; knowing that she had to give up a potentially blissful and wildly happy relationship with Caleb. But it was her responsibility, she told herself, to say goodbye to him."
Author: Katie Lynn Johnson
14. "Poor kid,' Jenna says, and rolls her eyes toward me for a moment. Then she returns to her book. 'She doesn't even understand what kind of place this is."
Author: Lauren DeStefano
15. "Her concerned gaze skimmed over him. "Are you able to move much?"Now we're talking. "The hips work just fine, honey. Course, it'd probably be easier if you did all the-- hey, c'mon now, Luna, I was just teasing." He barely managed to hold in his laugh. "Don't storm away." She pivoted on her heel and stomped back toward him. Joe braced himself, waiting for the blast of her ire. She surprised him by drawing a deep breath, then another. And one more. He sighed. She was such a volatile, passionate woman, which made tweaking her temper fun. He raised a brow. "Got control of yourself?" She gave a sharp nod. The little liar. She wanted to bludgeon him. "Good." He patted the side of the bed next to his hip. "So tell me about this 'needing me' stuff. I'm all ears."
Author: Lori Foster
16. "Now I want to kiss her even more.Damn you! You just get more and more appealing."
Author: M. Leighton
17. "As I handed her the bag, the old scars on my wrist throbbed with buried memories."
Author: Maggie Stiefvater
18. "Rautu sighed and in his exhalation blew on his dear chocolate. The few specs it had incurred were easily blown away and the giant inspected his confection with a contented glint in his eye. All was amended and the chocolate, which had nearly succumbed to ruination, was saved. He took in the aroma of his favourite treat and tasted it. All seemed right in the world and the almost catastrophic incident was averted."I thought your scripture says that your people are not permitted to eat from the ground because of illness caused by doing so," the commander said with a suppressed laugh for her mate's immediate happiness."It does," the Den Asaan quietly replied. "However, most of our provisions are not dry in nature and our meals are eaten on the sand.""And so eating from the stone upon which many feet walk is acceptable?"Rautu glared at his mate. "It is for chocolate," he growled."
Author: Michelle Franklin
19. "Craziness is only a matter of degree, and there are lots of people besides me who have the urge to roll heads. They go to stock-car races and the horror movies and the wrestling matches they have in Portland Expo. Maybe what she said smacked of all those things, but I admired her for saying out loud, all the same--the price of honesty is always high. She had an admirable grasp of the fundamentals. Besides, she was tiny and pretty."
Author: Richard Bachman
20. "Love and war always go together. They are the peaks of human emotion! Evil and good, beauty and ugliness"
Author: Rick Riordan
21. "Taking Morgana with it, the lightning arced back through the clouds; leaving behind nothing but the last echoing remains of her scream."
Author: Sam Whitehouse
22. "When I die I hope it may be said:'Her suffering was black, but her books were read'."
Author: Shannon L. Alder
23. "You know," I saw, leaning across the table and taking her hand. "I could have sex with a thousand women, and it wouldn't feel like it did that night in the orange grove."
Author: Tarryn Fisher
24. "Mrs Ross adjusted her veil but did not put the flask away... 'Why is this happening to us, Davenport? What does it mean - to kill your children? Kill them and then go in there and sing about it! What does that mean?' She wept-but angrily."
Author: Timothy Findley
25. "Aria smiled, then her gaze traveled to his waist. "Perry, did you know your pants are falling down?" "Yeah." He didn't have to look; he could feel them sliding down his hips. "I, uh . . . I took my belt off to make you feel comfortable." "You took your belt off to make me feel comfortable?" He nodded, trying to hold back a laugh. "I worked it out in my head that this would be more natural." "Your pants falling down is natural?" He grinned. "Yeah. If they fall any further, it's going be very natural."
Author: Veronica Rossi
Quotes About Her Beauty Tumblr Pictures