Famous Quotes About High School Students
Browse 14 famous quotes and sayings about High School Students.
Top Quotes About High School Students
1. "The idea of celibate vampires is ridiculous. To me, vampires are sex. I don't get a vampire story about abstinence. I don't care about high school students. I find them irritating and uninformed."
Author: Alan Ball
2. "A lot of high school students on TV and in Broadway are played by people in their late 20s and even early 30s. That seems weird to me."
Author: Ansel Elgort
3. "High School students in America debate why President Roosevelt didn't bomb the rail lines to Hitler's camps. Their children may ask, a generation from now, why the West stared at far clearer satellite images of Kim Jong Il's camps, and did nothing."
Author: Blaine Harden
4. "Math and science fields are not the only areas where we see the United States lagging behind. Less than 1 percent of American high school students study the critical foreign languages of Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Russian, combined."
Author: Cathy McMorris Rodgers
5. "They [high school students] all seemed quite excited to be there [a formal dance], like they were finally getting a glimpse of this magical new world they assumed was adulthood. As if adults regularly got together at large dances, all dressed up in fancy new clothes."
Author: Cheryl Cory
6. "When nearly a third of our high school students do not graduate on time with their peers, we have work to do. We must design our middle and high schools so that no student gets lost in the crowd and disconnected from his or her own potential."
Author: Christine Gregoire
7. "Every year, some 65,000 high school students - many of them star students and leaders in their communities - are unable to go to college or get a good job because they have no legal status."
Author: Gary Locke
8. "The majority of U.S. high school students don't know within 50 years when the Civil War occurred."
Author: Jim Leach
9. "It's a staggering transition for high school students that found they could study five hours a week and make As and Bs."
Author: John Gardner
10. "The parents are making threatening noises, turning dinner into performance art, with dad doing his Arnold Schwarzenegger imitation and mom playing Glenn Close in one of her psycho roles. I am the Victim.Mom: [creepy smile] "Thought you could put one over us, did you, Melinda? Big high school students now, don't need to show your homework to your parents, don't need to show any failing test grades?"Dad: [bangs table, silverware jumps] "Cut the crap. She knows what's up. The interim reports came today. Listen to me, young lady. I'm only going to say this to you once. You get those grades up or your name is mud. Hear me? Get them up!" [Attacks baked potato.]"
Author: Laurie Halse Anderson
11. "Just the example Delaware State University graduates set by the way they live their lives, should be an inspiration to other high school students to go to Delaware State."
Author: Michael N. Castle
12. "So, " Nathan said, attention focused on Adrian, "now that Vasilisa's graduated, what are you going to do with yourself? You aren't going to keep slumming with high school students, are you? There's no point in you being there anymore. " "I don't know, " said Adrian lazily. "I kind of like hanging out with them. They think I'm funnier than I really am. " "Unsurprising, " his father replied. "You aren't funny at all. It's time you do something productive. If you aren't going to go back to college, you should at least start sitting in on some of the family business meetings. Tatiana spoils you, but you could learn a lot from Rufus. " "True, " said Adrian deadpan."I'd really like to know how he keeps his two mistresses a secret from his wife. " "Adrian!" snapped Daniella, a flush spilling over her pale cheeks"
Author: Richelle Mead
13. "Currently, only 70 percent of our high school students earn diplomas with their peers, and less than one-third of our high school students graduate prepared for success in a four-year college."
Author: Ruben Hinojosa
14. "American high school students trail teenagers from 14 European and Asian countries in reading, math and science. We're even trailing France."
Author: Suzanne Fields
Quotes About High School Students Pictures