Famous Quotes About Hilario
Browse 136 famous quotes and sayings about Hilario.
Top Quotes About Hilario
1. "Incidentally, I spent some time on the Purell website, where you can find a list of ninety-nine places germs lurk (in-flight magazines, movie tickets, gas-pump keypads, hotel room a/c controls, and on and on). It's hilarious and terrifying. The only place they don't mention is the Purell dispensers themselves. You know they're coated with germs. It's one of health's cruelest catch-22s."
Author: A.J. Jacobs
2. "The most hilarious person ever is God"
Author: Alzenati Zenati
3. "I find it hilarious that there are academics who try to analyse chemical changes in the brains of students while exposing them to gags."
Author: Arthur Smith
4. "So I'm over there in England, you know, trying to get news about the [L.A.] riots... and all these Brit people are trying to sympathize with me... 'Oh Bill, crime is horrible. Bill, if it's any consolation crime is horrible here, too.' ...Shutup. This is Hobbitown and I am Bilbo Hicks, Okay? This is a land of fairies and elves. You do not have crime like we have crime, but I appreciate you trying to be, you know, Diplomatic. You gotta see English crime. It's hilarious, you don't know if you're reading the front page or the comic section over there. I swear to God. I read an article - front page of the paper - one day, in England: 'Yesterday, some Hooligans knocked over a dustbin in Shafsbry.' Wooooo... 'The hooligans are loose! The hooligans are loose! What if they become roughians? I would hate to be a dustbin in Shafsbry tonight."
Author: Bill Hicks
5. "You're the best boyfriend ever. You let me ride in elevators and everything." "Laugh it up, Pet. It'll be hilarious when we get stuck and the smell of unclean tourist is invading your nostrils." "Don't worry, Sexy. I'll protect you."
Author: C.J. Roberts
6. "Your brother is hilarious! And possibly gayEntangled by Cat Clarke"
Author: Cat Clarke
7. "So..." Heather nodded slowly. "We're still here.""Yep. I think your team of SWAT guys got lost. Probably looking for their shirts."She made a face at him. "You're effing hilarious.""I try."
Author: Chelsea Fine
8. "It was a happy day for me when that astronaut left the office, but in retrospect, I learned a lot from him. For example, that if you need to make a strong criticism, it's a bad idea to lash out wildly; be surgical, pinpoint the problem rather than attack the person. Never ridicule a colleague, even with an offhand remark, no matter how tempting it is or how hilarious the laugh line. The more senior you are, the greater the impact your flippant comment will have. Don't snap at the people who work with you. When you see red, count to 10."
Author: Chris Hadfield
9. "I think Carrot Top is hilarious."
Author: Craig Robinson
10. "I'll watch Ricky Gervais in anything he does. The guy's hilarious."
Author: Danny DeVito
11. "Acting-wise, I haven't done a lot of comedy, so I would love to work with Jane Lynch. I think she's hilarious."
Author: David Sutcliffe
12. "My mother neither encouraged the reading of science fiction nor did she disparage it. She told me later that there was a scheme of things. Young people were first drawn to fiction, but as they grew older they were pulled more and more into nonfiction and biography, because nonfiction is so much more tragic, engrossing, and hilarious than anything else that could be invented. In this grand scheme, comic books and science fiction were just fine. They filled the need for a certain amount of time, and you moved on when that need was no longer filled."
Author: Don Borchert
13. "You, and you alone, have reported this mysterious sense of doom. You, and you alone, are a chaos magnet the likes of which I have never seen. After our little shopping trip to Diagon Alley, and then the Sorting Hat, and then today's little episode, I can well foresee that I am fated to sit in the Headmaster's office and hear some hilarious tale about Professor Quirrell in which you and you alone play a starring role, after which there will be no choice but to fire him. I am already resigned to it, Mr. Potter. And if this sad event takes place any earlier than the Ides of May, I will string you up by the gates of Hogwarts with your own intestines and pour fire beetles into your nose. Now do you understand me completely?"
Author: Eliezer Yudkowsky
14. "I don't want anyone to get seriously hurt. But I do watch awards shows to critique the clothes while I sit around eating chips in my sweat pants and in hopes of seeing some hilarious accidental nudity."
Author: Eliza Coupe
15. "Hilarious, dude. You should, like, have your own show."
Author: Eoin Colfer
16. "It is the custom to look back on ourselves of the boom days with a disapproval that approaches horror...But it had its virtues, that old boom: Life was a great deal larger and gayer for most people, and the stampede to the Spartan virtues in times of war and famine shouldn't make us too dizzy to remember its hilarious glory."
Author: F. Scott Fitzgerald
17. "A lot of people don't think of my work as being all that funny, but I think it's hilarious!"
Author: Fred Tomaselli
18. "Then there's also Batman, who seems to have survived both Adam West and Christian Bale, but whose questionable relationship to the Boy Wonder left plenty of room for hilarious homoerotic undertones."
Author: George Takei
19. "Once you've stopped loving someone breaking his or her heart's just an unpleasant chore you have to get behind you. My God, you really don't love me anymore, do you? No matter your decency the victim's incredulity's potentially hilarious. You manage not to laugh."
Author: Glen Duncan
20. "Shut up," I snapped. "This is not the time. What part of this situation seems like a joke to you?"Lohka pulled up his knees, giving a feeble, half-manic little laugh. "Oh, maybe just the idea that some soul-devouring being of chaos could be waiting anywhere to finish destroying my life," he said. "That's kind of hilarious, you know. Have you ever had a soul-devouring being of chaos hunting you down so it could finish eating you?""No," I said. "I'm sorry, Lohka.""That's nice," he muttered."What about the part where this soul-devouring being of chaos seems to have a taste for me at the moment?" Zhabyr asked. "Can we worry about that, now? Because I kind of already am."
Author: J. Leigh Bralick
21. "And of course Marc Cherry heightens it and makes it hilarious. But there's so many universal themes in the show, and he made it so funny. We knew he was onto something if he could keep it up and, thankfully, he did."
Author: James Denton
22. "I should go. Stewart's waitin' for me. Says he wants to teach me how to use a sword properly.' Riley hooted. ‘Can I watch? This should be totally hilarious.' ‘Ya've got no respect woman.' Beck retorted. After the door closed behind him she realized what he'd said. ‘Woman?' He wasn't calling her girl any longer."
Author: Jana Oliver
23. "There's so much joy in doing comedy work, and that's one of the reasons I like to do it - because it's just a hilarious day at work."
Author: John C. Reilly
24. "They dragged the air mattress up to the widow's walk and eventually figured out how it was supposed to inflate, but Lucas had to read the instructions in Spanish because the English ones were nearly incomprehensible. Hilariously so. "Insert mouth to the purpose inflation," Helen whispered. ... "Expel lung into inflator tube," Lucas whispered back. "That sounds like it would hurt."
Author: Josephine Angelini
25. "A harem," she murmured into his neck and laughed at last at the notion. "I can't believe you had a harem. You are hilarious, Stuart." He laughed. At himself."I hated men. I loved women. I wanted them all. It seemed logical to start to accumulate them."
Author: Judith Ivory
26. "'Free Agents' was an awesome experience. I never play the glam girl in anything, so that was a new experience. I would walk into one of my trailers and it would be like Spanx, a spray-tan gun, and chicken cutlets. I would have hair extensions. It was hilarious. Every day felt like I was turning into an awesome drag queen."
Author: Kathryn Hahn
27. "Fucking nightmares.My heart starts to slow down. Glancing down at the floor, I see Tybalt, who is glaring at me with a puffed-up tail. I wonder if he had been sleeping on my chest and I catapulted him off when I woke up. I don't remember, but I wish that I did, because it would've been hilarious."
Author: Kendare Blake
28. "I was a huge fan of 'Arrested Development,' and there's just something it tickles in me and it's bright and it's hilarious."
Author: Keri Russell
29. "When things go well for days on end, it is an hilarious accident."
Author: Kurt Vonnegut
30. "I find the female tragedy of insecurity to be hilarious. We get obsessed over issues like the tiny skin tags on our backs or that we're fat. You read one line in a magazine and it sends you into a tailspin."
Author: Lake Bell
31. "I was always a fan of the old-style comics. I loved vaudeville. I loved Milton Berle, Dick Shawn, Phyllis Diller, Don Rickles, Charlie Callas, all those guys. Hilarious. I love the Bing Crosby and Bob Hope movies, and Abbott & Costello. My television influences were 'Monty Python's Flying Circus,' 'Benny Hill,' and 'Hee Haw.'"
Author: Larry The Cable Guy
32. "Jason: Holy crap, is that a bathtub at the foot of your bed? That's awesome! Can I join?Julia: Hilarious."
Author: Lauren Morrill
33. "I told myself. How would I have said goodbye to Mal anyway? Thanks for being my best friend and making my life bearable. Oh, and sorry I fell in love with you for a while there. Make sure to write!"What are you smiling at?"I whirled, peering into the gloom. The Darkling's voice seemed to float out of the shadows. He walked down to the stream, crouching on the bank to splash water on his face and through his dark hair."Well?" he asked, looking up at me."Myself," I admitted."Are you that funny?""I'm hilarious."
Author: Leigh Bardugo
34. "Evan Handler's unsparingly honest stories about life, love, and his own shortcomings are hilarious to read and oh, so easy (and fun!) to relate to. By the end you will be left with the surprising but unmistakable feelings of hope and redemption. It's Only Temporary is truly an inspiration, particularly for anyone who's out there looking for love."
Author: Liz Tuccillo
35. "I think my speeches are hilarious. I think I'm a natural comedian, but I like denying people the chance to laugh. I want to deny you the relief of the punchline."
Author: Lydia Lunch
36. "Numero uno: you realise pretty quickly that you're never going to get what one of the viler magazines might refer to as a 'bikini body' so, instead of doing a hundred sit-ups twice a day, you can opt out of all that perfectionist malarkey. And you can spend your energy developing other personal qualities. Like being funny. And galloping. And learning complex dance routines, which become suddenly hilarious when you whack on a leotard and try to perform them. All that lovely stuff."
Author: Miranda Hart
37. "When you exclude anything that is improbable, whatever is left, is not as hilarious."
Author: Oleg Medvedkov
38. "I want the 'Roots' biopic to be animated - I see Charles Schulz drawing us. I think it would be more hilarious with the voices of children."
39. "Things are rarely just crazy enough to work, but they're frequently just crazy enough to fail hilariously."
Author: Randall Munroe
40. "Angeline made a few more attempts to break away, but when it became clear she couldn't, those around us began whistling and cheering. A few moments later, that dark and furious look vanished from Angeline's face, replaced by resignation. I eyed her warily, not about to let down my guard."Fine," she said. "I guess it's okay. Go ahead.""Huh? What's okay?" I demanded."It's okay if you marry my brother."(Next chapter)"It's not funny!""You're right,"agreed Sydney, laughing hysterically. "It's not funny. It's hilarious."
Author: Richelle Mead
41. "I miss our Would You Rather conversations and your hilarious answers. I miss your laugh. I miss the way I feel when I make you laugh. Like I just won something really important. I miss just sitting with you in perfect, silent understanding. I miss the way you never judge anyone. It's such a rare find, Liv. And I miss watching how kind you are with everyone. I miss being able to call you and talk to you about random shit and important shit. I miss my best friend. I miss you. I love you."
Author: Samantha Young
42. "Unintentional foreshadowing is unintentionally hilarious."
Author: Sarah Wendell
43. "You're so hilarious. You know, if this whole Daimon-slaying gig doesn't work out for you, you should really consider being a comedian. The bright Barney hair color would just add to the overall entertainment factor."
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
44. "The Butcher Boy is a very great novel indeed and a very important Irish novel. The ambiguity of that is, he's writing a book about an appalling situation and he does it in a hilarious way."
Author: Stephen Rea
45. "With a cheery delicacy she divided my obsessions into three categories: acceptable, unacceptable, and hilarious."
Author: Steve Martin
46. "...and they realize it is just the two of them now, when the father has gone and the children are left alone in the funhouse, they stand in silence, the fat lady and the short man with one arm, and try to look only at the mirrors, but a gust of happiness that seems to have no borders, bliss without an edge, envelops them, and exhausted by the stress of desire, hilarious with happiness, they turn toward each other and kiss (and kiss and kiss), and their turn, their kiss, was shattered, multiplied in the mirrors above."
Author: Susan Sontag
47. "Super Troopers is hilarious. Everybody always thought we somehow - we did Reno way, way before any of us had seen Super Troopers. It sat on the shelf for a couple years."
Author: Thomas Lennon
48. "Inappropriateness is funny to me. Rudeness is hilarious."
Author: Zach Galifianakis
49. "Funny how so many rookies out there still judge condition of the US economy on the rigged "stock market". I frankly find it hilarious."
Author: Ziad K. Abdelnour
50. "This Syrian circus/crisis we are going through is hilarious... It's like watching some thug killing another person and asking him for his bullets but releasing him free."
Author: Ziad K. Abdelnour
Quotes About Hilario Pictures