Famous Quotes About Honesty And Trustworthiness
Browse 19 famous quotes and sayings about Honesty And Trustworthiness.
Top Quotes About Honesty And Trustworthiness
1. "For Luther, it (faith) is an undeviating, trusting outlook appointment life, a constant stance of the trustworthiness of the promises of God."
Author: Alister E. McGrath
2. "Live, share and learn the art of true deep listening. The main keys are honesty and humility.Cultivate good filters in the mind. Conquer and tame the ego. If words and actions pass from your lips, sights and tapping words in the keyboard, don't forget to ask first, "Is it true, necessary and kind?"
Author: Angelica Hopes
3. "...And how that girl did talk against time to make us think she was crazy about her Louie. She called attention to his honesty and his ability and his nose and the shape of his feet and his blue blood and his energy and what-have-you, and all the time, I was dying to quote that smart old Billy Shakespeare who was just as wordy as she was: 'Methinks the lady doth protest too much."
Author: Bess Streeter Aldrich
4. "It's more difficult to write a song about having your heart ripped out of your chest while you're in love. Because it lacks honesty. And the honesty comes through in the music, it really does."
Author: Chad Kroeger
5. "Imagination? It is the one thing beside honesty that a good writer must have. The more he learns from experience the more he can imagine."
Author: Ernest Hemingway
6. "Irony is just honesty with the volume cranked up."
Author: George Saunders
7. "I dabbled in things like Howlin' Wolf, Cream and Led Zeppelin, but when I heard Son House and Robert Johnson, it blew my mind. It was something I'd been missing my whole life. That music made me discard everything else and just get down to the soul and honesty of the blues."
Author: Jack White
8. "He that loseth his honesty hath nothing else to lose."
Author: John Lyly
9. "If you write songs and if you write music that's very sincere and very honest, it's pop music, but it is pop music with a lot of honesty and a lot of heart."
Author: Jon Secada
10. "In all honesty I think that I've had a very normal life, even though I've been making movies since I was 9."
Author: Josh Hutcherson
11. "In LA I was watching At the Movies with Ebert and Roper, it was, nice to see them differentiate between the subject matter and the art form of making the film, and they both gave it thumbs up, and I was kind of pleased at their honesty as far as reviewers go."
Author: Michael Berryman
12. "Tyrants are willing to commit to anything…including mass murder to maintain their domination over every human being alive. They abuse the lives of the people they are entrusted with by the perverse dictates that they, themselves, would never live by. And they feel justified in this by their own self-righteous elite morality, which sets them high above everyone else in their own minds.You and I, however, are made of quite different stuff. Our words are filled with our true beliefs and backed by the honesty of our actions. We take great pride in not only who we are…but overcoming the struggle it took to make us this way. We are men and women of character…principles…and courage!"
Author: R.G. Risch
13. "I just don't think that I could be the kind of actor I want to be and not be honest with myself. Honesty is very important to me as an actor and as a person. I didn't even think about it."
Author: Randy Harrison
14. "The most extensive and sustained exploration of the world, and the mightiest monument of collective wondering, is, of course, science. Richard Dawkins speaks of 'the feeling of awed wonder' that science can give us and asserts that 'it is one of the highest experiences of which the human psyche is capable. It is deep aesthetic passion to rank with the finest music and poetry can deliver'. Anyone who is not acquainted with science - its questions, its answers, the limits to its answers, and honesty about those limits, the brilliance of its methodologies and instruments, its sense of the unanswerable - is denying herself a great opening, a dormer window, in conciousness."
Author: Raymond Tallis
15. "The power of real debate is in the language and intellectual honesty of the debaters, alongside the engagement of spectators."
Author: Ruzwana Bashir
16. "The high road is always respected. Honesty and integrity are always rewarded."
Author: Scott Hamilton
17. "And so it's inescapable and people who proclaim scrupulous honesty can only proclaim that if they don't examine closely the things they believe."
Author: Todd Rundgren
18. "The Candor man wears a black suit with a white tie—Candor standard uniform. Their faction values honesty and sees the truth as black and white, so that is what they wear."
Author: Veronica Roth
19. "But you're an artist. You don't believe in decency and honesty and gratitude."
Author: William S. Burroughs
Quotes About Honesty And Trustworthiness Pictures