Famous Quotes About Hopefull
Browse 354 famous quotes and sayings about Hopefull.
Top Quotes About Hopefull
1. "I'm sure it's not what it looks like." Sophie's meek voice held a note of pity. Brooke's, on the other hand, was laced with anger. "What the heck is he thinking?" "There must be a reasonable explanation for his actions." "Ugh. Could that dress be any shorter?" "She's probably just a friend." "You're way prettier than her, Dawn." "Maybe she's his cousin?" Sophie asked hopefully. Brooke snorted. "Yeah, if you mean kissing cousin."
Author: Ada Adams
2. "Instant telecommunication allows better and updated information, lessons learnt and problems encountered to be exchanged and debated, it alerts us more quickly to problems and brings to many households around the world visions and information which hopefully spur us to action."
Author: Carol Bellamy
3. "I have so many themes I want to explore, so many questions I'd like to raise and develop, and hopefully, I'll get to do just that."
Author: Catherine McCormack
4. "Hopefully, sometime I get a superpower. I would like to be able to transport myself wherever I wanted."
Author: Chloe Bennet
5. "For me, it's always just been about finding material that I think is creative and interesting and fun and something that can expand me and that I can hopefully do something with."
Author: Don Cheadle
6. "He stopped at the gate on his way back to the temple, where Gracilis, the Twentieth's hard-case wolf hunter from the Campanian mountains, was supervising the strengthening of the defences.‘Take some men and tear down the huts along the west wall. And while you're at it, clear everything for a javelin throw in front of this gate. I want a killing ground from there to about there.'Gracilis grinned and saluted. Like all legionaries, the only thing he liked better than fighting and drinking was destroying someone else's property. ‘Should we burn them, sir?' he said hopefully. Valerius shook his head. No point in creating smoke to warn the enemy. ‘Just break them up and add them to the barriers."
Author: Douglas Jackson
7. "The pressure to be pretty? I set, you know, boundaries and goals for myself. I try not to compare myself to anyone else because I will never be anyone else except myself. So I try and stay true to me, and hopefully the right projects will come my way."
Author: Elisha Cuthbert
8. "Hopefully in 2011 the fans will get to see some fights that they want to see. Manny Pacquiao Vs. Floyd Mayweather needs to happen, and so does David Haye Vs. Wladimir Klitschko. The fans deserve to see fights that they want to see and not just the fights that the promoters want to see."
Author: Emanuel Steward
9. "My office door slams open, leaving a dent in the drywall.Here we go."You are driving me crazy!"Her cheeks are flushed, her breathing's fast, and she's got murder in her eyes.Beautiful.I raise my brows hopefully. "Crazy? Like you want to rip my shirt open again?""No. Crazy like the itch of a yeast infection that just won't go away."I flinch. Can't help it.I mean—Christ."
Author: Emma Chase
10. "As you get older and you hopefully battle your own demons, you find other reasons why you want to be an actor. The people that I truly admire do this because they love telling stories and they love the make-believe of the moment and not so much the gratification afterwards."
Author: Eric Balfour
11. "Learning how to get in tune with your field of energy and understand how to create your energy, expand that energy, and move that energy through your body. Coming back to your center, and approaching life from that center-to-line place... That to me gave me strength and understanding and hopefully wisdom to solve life's problems and challenges."
Author: Erin Gray
12. "I'm constantly changing, I'm constantly growing. I think I'm a little controversial... I just try and keep some mystery, so hopefully people can't really put their finger on it."
Author: Evan Rachel Wood
13. "You grow and evolve and as you do that, your art hopefully reflects that change and that growth."
Author: Fefe Dobson
14. "Hopefully, nations will refuse to accept a situation in which nuclear accidents actually do occur, and, if at all possible, they will do something to correct a system which makes them likely."
Author: Herman Kahn
15. "Hopefully I can become the Babe Ruth of the World Wrestling Federation and be the champion at the same time."
Author: Hulk Hogan
16. "I am sorry for when I do it hopefully one day you'll realise why. Please do not be angry; just understand that today I tried."
Author: Isabel Aanya Leigh
17. "You should have told her differently,' said Hermione, still with that maddeningly patient air. 'You should have said it was really annoying, but I'd made you promise to come along to the Three Broomsticks, and you really didn't want to go, you'd much rather spend the whole day with her, but unfortunately you thought you really ought to meet me and would she please, please come along with you, and hopefully you'd be able to get away more quickly? And it might have been a good idea to mention how ugly you think I am too,' Hermione added as an afterthought.'But I don't think you're ugly,' said Harry, bemused.Hermione laughed."
Author: J.K. Rowling
18. "When rain comes down, the chance of rainbows goes up. Likewise, when my coffee goes down, I wake up. Hopefully I wake up in your bed."
Author: Jarod Kintz
19. "But I've got ideas. I keep my little notebook, I've always got that with me. Hopefully there's more stuff than nonsense in there."
Author: Jarvis Cocker
20. "I can't get into specifics. Someday, hopefully, I'll be able to."
Author: Jason Giambi
21. "Punk was originally about creating new, important, energetic music that would hopefully threaten the status quo and the stupidity of the 1970s."
Author: Jello Biafra
22. "I have agreed to lend my voice to Nature's Guard, an animated series which hopefully will go into production in the near future. The characters are all animals. My voice will be for a character named Longtail."
Author: Jeremy Bulloch
23. "I ask people impertinent questions. Hopefully turning up pertinent answers."
Author: Jim Butcher
24. "Time is very precious to me. I don't know how much I have left and I have some things that I would like to say. Hopefully, at the end, I will have said something that will be important to other people too."
Author: Jim Valvano
25. "And I'm going to work as hard as I can... for cancer research and hopefully, maybe, we'll have some cures and some breakthroughs. I'd like to think I'm going to fight my brains out to be back here again next year for the Arthur Ashe recipient. I want to give it next year!"
Author: Jim Valvano
26. "Hopefully I'm bringing to rock n' roll the kind of spontaneity that I love, and always believed rock and roll stands for."
Author: Joe Perry
27. "Hopefully as you get older you get more selfless. That would be probably a good goal. I don't know if we do, though."
Author: John Cusack
28. "But it was also the best mistake I've ever made, because what it did was hopefully allow a whole new generation to make up their own minds about Scientology and for that I make no apology."
Author: John Sweeney
29. "There's no way around grief and loss: you can dodge all you want, but sooner or later you just have to go into it, through it, and, hopefully, come out the other side. The world you find there will never be the same as the world you left."
Author: Johnny Cash
30. "We're making clothes - we aren't saving the world. I'm not saying that designers aren't artists, but at the end of the day, we make clothes. Hopefully we make beautiful clothes with a message, but in the end it's for people to wear. I think that the hype of fashion has come down a level."
Author: Joseph Altuzarra
31. "I love films where you go into the cinema and loosen the edges of yourself and you hopefully enter into the world of the film. You're watching something unfold before you. I prefer the idea of wonder or intense wonder over shock or something."
Author: Julia Leigh
32. "I kind of came to the conclusion after I did finally get married that love and relationships are just a series of horrific losses with hopefully one win."
Author: Justin Halpern
33. "For right now, it really is the end. Hopefully in 10 years we'll all be married and have babies."
Author: Kelly Rowland
34. "Dude is that was a Shakespeare quote duel, he just kicked your ass." OberonI know, but I slipped in some T.S.Eliot and he didn't even catch it. Hopefully next time I wont be recovering from an assassination attempt, and then I'll do better. - Atticus"
Author: Kevin Hearne
35. "When I am working it is up early and coffee and 15 hours of being on the set. When I am not working, it is up late and coffee, golf or softball and hopefully a ball game on the television."
Author: Mackenzie Astin
36. "There is a light at the end of the tunnel... hopefully its not a freight train!"
Author: Mariah Carey
37. "People failed to realize that when you're living such a hyper, super reality of a life, where you're just doing shows and you're on TV and you're talking to this magazine, that doesn't bode well for trying to talk about everyday stuff that hopefully you'll connect with people on."
38. "Events like this mean we can give something back to the people that support us, and hopefully everyone will have a great day and we can put on a good show for them."
Author: Nelson Piquet
39. "I would feel ill without theater. It's kind of a cliche, but every time you make a mistake, you really do have to learn from it to move on. When you're doing something live, there's no time to dwell. Hopefully you'll laugh it off, but if not, you can always take a day to hate yourself."
Author: Nina Arianda
40. "Some writers would be kinder than others, I'm sure. Hopefully they might describe my techniques as a mixture of tried and tested formulas - if it aint broke don't fix it - and unexpected twists."
Author: Paul Kane
41. "Oh... Adrian, I've got one more favor to ask you. A big one." "Fondue?" he asked hopefully."
Author: Richelle Mead
42. "We're going to need each other through this. All of us. But if you can't do that, then I'm going to play hardball. I'm going to do whatever it takes. Some of it will frustrate you, some of it will turn you on, and some of it will hopefully really piss you off"
Author: Samantha Young
43. "So are we going to continue glaring angrily at each other while we pose in our tough stances? Or use our time to work out a plan that hopefully doesn't end with our mutual deaths? (Acheron)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
44. "Think about taking a trip on an airplane. Before taking off, the pilot has a very clear destination in mind, which hopefully coincides with yours, and a flight plan to get there. The plane takes off at the appointed hour toward that predetermined destination. But in fact, the plane is off course at least 90 percent of the time. Weather conditions, turbulence, and other factors cause it to get off track. However, feedback is given to the pilot constantly, who then makes course corrections and keeps coming back to the exact flight plan, bringing the plane back on course. And often, the plane arrives at the destination on time. It's amazing. Think of it. Leaving on time, arriving on time, but off course 90 percent of the time. If you can create this image of an airplane, a destination, and a flight plan in your mind, then"
Author: Stephen R. Covey
45. "It didn't matter.Carson wasn't the one for me. He wasn't even the one for right now. My life would hopefully have its great love story but this wasn't it. It would happen in D.C. in the next four years or it would happen in Africa, if I ever got there, or in Sienna or, for all I knew, Kentucky or Timbuktu.Life was long.And people only really had great love affairs in high school in the movies. And maybe during world wars. But this was not a movie and not a war, even if it sometimes felt that way. It was only high school and it was almost over with anyway."
Author: Tara Altebrando
46. "You don't have to hide your natural inclination to boss me around. I want you to feel comfortable with me, Edwart. To the point of domination." "Okay, okay." He took a deep breath and pointed at me. "You," he said stiffly, the words flowing straight from some primordial, bossy wordbank. "Come to the place where you want to go, which, hopefully, is my car, where I will be, God willing."
Author: The Harvard Lampoon
47. "We don't have to stand on a soap-box and preach because hopefully we're channelling it through the new record."
Author: Thom Yorke
48. "Music is changing. I'm just doing what I'm doing, and hopefully in the next 20, 30 years, some kids can take what I'm doing and change it again. If the music doesn't move, then it's dead."
Author: Trombone Shorty
49. "I am running for my Senate district in 2014 and looking forward hopefully to earning the confidence of my community once again and being reelected for that seat."
Author: Wendy Davis
50. "Hopefully, generations after us will continue to protect, preserve, and look after this wonderful land."
Author: Wilford Brimley
Quotes About Hopefull Pictures