Famous Quotes About Horatios Loyalty
Browse 18 famous quotes and sayings about Horatios Loyalty.
Top Quotes About Horatios Loyalty
1. "They say that dogs may dream, and when Topsy was old, his feet would move in his sleep. With his eyes closed he would often make a noise that sounded quite human, as if greeting someone in his dreams. At first it seemed that he believed Sara would return, but as the years went by I understood that his loyalty asked for no reward, and that love comes in unexpected forms. His wish was small, as hers had been -- merely to be beside her. As for me, I already knew I would never get what I wanted."
Author: Alice Hoffman
2. "I have my loyalty to the team of my youth. Everyone I knew was a Red Sox fan. The team that I grew up with was constantly the underdog but managed to prevail."
Author: Bill De Blasio
3. "He is a Shadowhunter," said Jocelyn. "His loyalty will be to Clave and Covenant.""He's my friend," said Magnus coldly. "His loyalty is to me."
Author: Cassandra Clare
4. "No one can understand what you've been through more than Kishan and Mr. Kadam. I think the best thing you can do to repay him is to give him that level of loyalty in return. He considers you and Kishan sons and the best way a son can honor his father is to be the kind of man that would make him proud."
Author: Colleen Houck
5. "I'd argue with Warren, but it's a funny thing with people. Even if you argue, when that person isn't around to say their piece, you say it for them. You may not even link with their point, but out of loyalty you make that man's point for him 'cause he ain't there. Years later, in college, surrounded by cynical liberals like myself, I'd say things that I swear came out of Warren's mouth and it helped me understand that old saying that no man is an island. People ask me what my greatest strengths are and I say perspective. The best way to get that is to meet people that are polar opposites; you learn the most from them. There are pieces of you that are inherently yours, but everything else is a collection of the things you've seen and the people you've met. In the end, we're like the Triumph beat: who's next on this RZA track? Step up and drop a verse on my story. That's the illest."
Author: Eddie Huang
6. "The love of wilderness is more than a hunger for what is always beyong reach; it is also an expression of loyalty to the earth, the earth which bore us and sustains us, the only paradise we shall ever know, the only paradise we ever need, if only we had the eyes to see."
Author: Edward Abbey
7. "If put to the pinch, an ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness.(Get Out or Get in Line, 1928)"
Author: Elbert Hubbard
8. "A wife's loyalty is tested when her husband has nothing. A husband's loyalty is tested when he has everything."
Author: Habeeb Akande
9. "This Christmas mend a quarrel. Seek out a forgotten friend. Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust. Write a letter. Give a soft answer. Encourage youth. Manifest your loyalty in word and deed. Keep a promise. Forgo a grudge. Forgive an enemy. Apologize. Try to understand. Examine your demands on others. Think first of someone else. Be kind. Be gentle. Laugh a little more. Express your gratitude. Welcome a stranger. Gladden the heart of a child. Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth. Speak your love, and then speak it again."
Author: Howard W. Hunter
10. "It was a lesson most people learned much earlier; that even friendship could have an undisclosed shelf life. That loyalty and affection, so consuming and powerful, could dissipate like fog."
Author: Jennifer Haigh
11. "What price did William pay for your life, for your loyalty sworn by oath? Could I purchase it from him?"-Aislinn"
Author: Kathleen E. Woodiwiss
12. "A man can know his father, or his son, and there might still be nothing between them but loyalty and love and mutual incomprehension."
Author: Marilynne Robinson
13. "Once you declare your loyalty to a team, every person who doesn't support that team, it's their job to ruin you, to tell you you're an idiot and to tell you that you made the wrong choice."
Author: Mark Hoppus
14. "Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is proved."
Author: Martin Luther
15. "The Crown Prince of Adarlan stared him down. "And consider where your true loyalties lie."Once, Chaol might have argued. Once, he might have protested that his loyalty to the crown was his greatest asset. But that blind loyalty and obedience had started this descent.And it had destroyed everything."
Author: Sarah J. Maas
16. "Companies and their brands need to reach out and speak directly to consumers, to honor their values, and to form meaningful relationships with them. They must become architects of community, consistently demonstrating the values that their customer community expects in exchange for their loyalty and purchases."
Author: Simon Mainwaring
17. "To Stanley Ager, the gift of human "service" was no one-way loyalty. He clearly gave his all to the families he served but, though he was almost too polite to state this, his expectation of loyalty in return was implicit."
Author: Stanley Ager
18. "I was confided to your loyalty and accepted by your treason; you offer my death to those to whom you had promised my life. Do you know who it is you are destroying here? It is yourself."
Author: Victor Hugo
Quotes About Horatios Loyalty Pictures