Famous Quotes About How You Are Beautiful
Browse 23 famous quotes and sayings about How You Are Beautiful.
Top Quotes About How You Are Beautiful
1. "Sometimes, as a great treat, I was allowed to remove Nursie's snowy ruffled cap. Without it, she somehow retreated into private life and lost her official status. Then, with elaborate care, I would tie a large blue satin ribbon round her head - with enormous difficulty and holding my breath, because tying a bow is no easy matter for a four-year-old. After which I would step back and exclaim in ecstasy: "Oh Nursie, you ARE beautiful!" At which she would smile and say in her gentle voice: "Am I, love?"
Author: Agatha Christie
2. "I know how you are with your words, and, Will- I love all of them. Every word you say. The silly ones, the mad ones, the beautiful ones, and the ones that are only for me. I love them, and I love you." - Tessa Gray"
Author: Cassandra Clare
3. "Do you know how an ugly woman feels? Do you know what it is to be ugly all your life and inside to feel that you are beautiful? It is very rare."
Author: Ernest Hemingway
4. "How dare you suppose that I don't know who you are or what you are? That I don't understand what I see? Do you take me for some kind of besotted schoolboy? It is unspeakable! You could weigh as much as a hippopotamus and shave your head and wear a wig and it wouldn't make a difference to me. I never said you were beautiful. I never thought it. I said that you were you."
Author: Eva Ibbotson
5. "How old are you?""Ten," answered Tangle."You don't look like it," said the lady."How old are you, please?" returned Tangle."Thousands of years old," answered the lady."You don't look like it," said Tangle."Don't I? I think I do. Don't you see how beautiful I am!"
Author: George MacDonald
6. "Well, what had I to say to you ... I loved you! there was no sense in that even before, and less than ever now. Love is a form, and my own form is already breaking up. Better say how lovely you are! And now here you stand, so beautiful ..."
Author: Ivan Turgenev
7. "The photograph of my brother that is in this album shows a young man, beautiful and perfect in the way of young people, for young people are always perfect and beautiful until they are not, until the moment they just are not."
Author: Jamaica Kincaid
8. "Bad stuff happens.Sometimes it makes no sense at all. Sometimes its unfair.Sometimes, it just plain sucks.Bad stuff happens sometimes.Always remember that, but remember that you have to move on somehow. You just pick your head up and stare at something beautiful like the sky, or the ocean, and you move the hell on."
Author: James Patterson
9. "I guess that's how people grow old together. You don't see wrinkles and receding hairlines. You just see what made you care to begin with-the beautiful things they have on the inside."
Author: Jax Garren
10. "We both saw on the cruise how one of the very diamonds they brag about tore your parents apart. It brought the end of love, and forever has no end. But I think of our love, Bella, and our love is unbreakable. Our love is stronger than the hardest stones and more beautiful than the greatest jewels. Our love is worth more than infinite wealth and more precious than the rarest gemstones. Our love is superior to diamonds, the greatest treasure known to man."
Author: Jennifer Perry
11. "Oh, what can you do with a man like that? What can you do? How can you dissuade his eye in a crowd from seeking out the cheek with acne, the infirm hand; how can you teach him to respond to the inestimable greatness of the race, the harsh surface beauty of life; how can you put his finger for him on the obdurate truths before which fear and horror are powerless? The sea that morning was iridescent and dark. My wife and my sister were swimming--Diana and Helen--and I saw their uncovered heads, black and gold in the dark water. I saw them come out and I saw that they were naked, unshy, beautiful, and full of grace, and I watched the naked women walk out of the sea."
Author: John Cheever
12. "I'll show you how great we are going to be. Because you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met, and I'm not talking about your gorgeous face, your stunning hair or your drop-dead sexy body. I never knew it was possible to be so attracted to your best friend."
Author: Kimberly Lauren
13. "Little soul, little perpetually undressed one,do now as I bid you, climbthe shelf-like branches of the spruce tree;wait at the top, attentive, likea sentry or look-out. He will be home soon;it behooves you to begenerous. You have not been completelyperfect either; with your troublesome bodyyou have done things you shouldn'tdiscuss in poems. Thereforecall out to him over the open water, over the bright waterwith your dark song, with your grasping,unnatural song—passionate,like Marie Callas. Whowouldn't want you? Whose most demonic appetitecould you possibly fail to answer? Soonhe will return from wherever he goes in the meantime,suntanned from his time away, wantinghis grilled chicken. Ah, you must greet him,you must shake the boughs of the treeto get his attention,but carefully, carefully, lesthis beautiful face be marredby too many falling needles."
Author: Louise Glück
14. "Of course, he showed me this one afternoon when he was skipping class. When trolls cut classes, you think they are losers. When the beautiful and/or reasonably erudite do the same thing to sit on the library steps and read poetry, you think they are on to something deep. You see only deep brown wavy hair and strong legs, well honed by years of Ultimate Frisbee. You see that book of T. S. Eliot poems held by the hand with the long, graceful fingers, and you never stop to think that it shouldn't take half a semester to read one book of poems... that maybe he is not so much reading as getting really high every morning and sleeping it off on the library steps, forcing the people who actually go to class to step or trip over him."
Author: Maureen Johnson
15. "You do not strike me as a Lothario. You're far too serious for the part.''Oh? I did give it a small try, if you recall. And your mouth tasted quite sweet. But perhaps I was too subtle?'From an airy exchange of quips, he had suddenly moved onto solid ground ... 'You're a skillful flirt,' she managed. 'I will give you that.''And you're no flirt at all. Come, give it a try. Tell me how a rogue charms a woman, if not through sober, industrious application.'Her lips twitched. 'That sounds like the factory brand of roguery. But all you need do is attend to a woman's vanity, I suppose.''Ah, yes. Of course. It comes back to me now; I've been going about it all wrong. THe first thing I should have said is that you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.'She laughed despite herself. 'That's a clever sort of compliment, seeing as it reserves you the right to change your mind with the next woman you meet."
Author: Meredith Duran
16. "And like flowers in the fields, that make wonderful views, when we stand side-by-side in our wonderful hues..We all make a beauty so wonderfully true.We are special and different, and just the same, too!So whenever you look at your beautiful skin, from your wiggling toes to your giggling grin...Think how lucky you are that the skin you live in, so beautifully holds the "You" who's within."
Author: Michael Tyler
17. ") "Do you hear his voice as you hear me? Is it a voice outside your head?""It's difficult to explain. It isn't a voice like anything I've ever heard before. It isn't a man or a woman, it's God.""How do you know?""Because the voice says so. And I believe it.""Does it talk to you or does it talk about you or others?""It talks to me.""Does it call your name?""Yes…It says something like: "Cain, listen. There's something I want you to tell the others. Tell them they must love themselves. Tell them they are beautiful."""Who are the others?""Black people.""You mean God is talking to the black people through you.""I mean God is black."
Author: Olga Núñez Miret
18. "Beauty isn't just outer appearance. Beauty isn't just what your hair looks like, what your body looks like, how full your lips are, or how smooth your skin is. Beauty is so much more than people think. What really makes you beautiful is your inner beauty, Selena. You shine with your attitude, with your actions, yours words, and with your behavior. Outer beauty only gets attention, but inner beauty captures the heart. Remember: Beauty is ephemeral, but inner beauty remains forever."
Author: Rose J. Bell
19. "When I saw you on the stairs before, I'd forgotten how beautiful you are,' he whispered against her skin.‘Spotty, not beautiful,' she corrected gently, running her finger along his crooked nose. ‘Now you, you're beautiful.'‘I even missed your inferiority complex.' Max smiled and shifted against her.‘Not being inferior. It's a point of fact. I'm covered in zits,' Neve said and she didn't know why she felt the need to share that with Max but then she was glad that she had because he was kissing each one of the angry red bumps along her forehead and chin and cheeks, even though a few of them were starting to suppurate. ‘Don't do that, it's completely unhygienic. Kiss my mouth instead."
Author: Sarra Manning
20. "We all have scars, Kere. Inside and out. Wounds that go so deep, they leave a permanent mark on us. But that doesn't make them ugly or revolting. They were hard lessons learned and for better or worse, they changed us. No matter how hard you try to hide them, they will always be there. And I think your scars are beautiful because they are what have made you the man I care about." - Zarya Starska"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
21. "It's not the face, but the expressions on it. It's not the voice, but what you say. It's not how you look in that body, but the thing you do with it. You are beautiful."
Author: Stephenie Meyer
22. "When I am an old man and I can remember nothing else, I will remember this moment. The first time my eyes beheld an angel in the flesh. "I will remember your body and your eyes, your beautiful face and breasts, your curves and this." He traced his hand around her navel before dragging it lightly to the top of her lower curls. "I will remember your scent and your touch and how it felt to love you. But most of all, I will remember how it felt to gaze at true beauty, both inside and out. For you are fair, my beloved, in soul and in body, generous of spirit and generous of heart. And I will never see anything this side of heaven more beautiful tham you"
Author: Sylvain Reynard
23. "That's how powerful you are, girl...You pretty, but pretty alone is not what people see. You the kinda pretty, the kinda beauty, that's like a mirror. Men and women see themselves in you, only now they so beautiful that they can't bear to see you go."
Author: Walter Mosley
Quotes About How You Are Beautiful Pictures