Famous Quotes About I Like Him
Browse 30 famous quotes and sayings about I Like Him.
Top Quotes About I Like Him
1. "If I can face a street full of rabid zombies, I can tell a boy I like him. Right?"
Author: Alison Kemper
2. "Every time I look into his eyes I just want to take the ice cream or whatever I've got in my hand and rub it into his face. That's how much I like him."
Author: Banana Yoshimoto
3. "Reuven listen to me. The Talmud says that a person should do two things for himself. One is to acquire a teacher. Do you remember the other.""Choose a friend," I said."Yes. You know what a friend is, Reuven? A Greek philosopher said that two people who are true friends are like two bodies with one soul."I nodded."Reuven, if you can, make Danny Saunders your friend.""I like him a lot, abba.""No. Listen to me. I am not talking about only liking him. I am telling you to make him your friend and to let him make you his friend."
Author: Chaim Potok
4. "Around the corner I have a friend,In this great city that has no end,Yet the days go by and weeks rush on,And before I know it, a year is gone.And I never see my old friends face,For life is a swift and terrible race,He knows I like him just as well,As in the days when I rang his bell.And he rang mine but we were younger then,And now we are busy, tired men.Tired of playing a foolish game,Tired of trying to make a name."Tomorrow" I say! "I will call on JimJust to show that I'm thinking of him",But tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes,And distance between us grows and grows.Around the corner, yet miles away,"Here's a telegram sir," "Jim died today."And that's what we get and deserve in the end.Around the corner, a vanished friend."
Author: Charles Hanson Towne
5. "I love whiskey, and I'm a big fan of 'Mad Men,' so anything that Don Draper does, I like to do. But I want Don Draper to get back to where he was in the first season. I like him married and gallivanting around."
Author: Charles Kelley
6. "~Do you like him much?~I told you I like him a little. Where is the use of caring for him so very much? He is full of faults.~Is he?~All boys are.~More than girls?~Very likely. Wise people say it is folly to think anyboy perfect, and as to likes and diskiles, we should be friendly to all, and worship none."
Author: Charlotte Brontë
7. "You're not just doing that to impress her, are you?""Everything I do is to impress her. It's my mission in life," he said with a completely serious face, while he squeezed my knee under the table. Mom burst out laughing. "I like him," she said."Me too. I think I'll keep him," I said, taking his hand and twisting my fingers with his. "Good," he said, giving my hand a squeeze."
Author: Chelsea M. Cameron
8. "You shouldn't ask me whether I like him or not. The way you mean it, I don't suppose I like anybody."
Author: Dorothy Baker
9. "Why?" she screamed. "Are you crazy? You know the English subjunctive, you understand trigonometry, you can read Marx, and you don't know the answer to something as simple as that? Why do you even have to ask? Why do you have to make a girl SAY something like this? I like you more than I like him, that's all. I wish I had fallen in love with somebody a little more handsome, of course. But I didn't. I fell in love with you!"
Author: Haruki Murakami
10. "Suddenly I like him. Cristina can't take her eyes away. She asks when he was born, and it turns out he's a Sagittarius which is a very good sign. 'Really?' 'It's one of the best for me,' she says. 'Scorpio is the worst."
Author: James Salter
11. "I liked him, but since his particular field of interest was Remote Suggestion--the skill of projecting thoughts into people's heads from a distance--I didn't know whether I actually liked him or he was just suggesting I like him, which was both creepy and unethical. In fact, the whole Remote Suggestion or "seeding" idea had been banned once it was discovered to be the key ingredient in promoting talent less boy bands, which had until then been something of a mystery."
Author: Jasper Fforde
12. "Hay he's a great writer and i like him a lot"
Author: Jeff Kinney
13. "Said Opie Read to E.P. Roe,"How do you like Gaboriau?""I like him very much indeed!"Said E.P. Roe to Opie Read."
Author: Julian Street
14. "I told you not to take off work for this.""And miss your big finale? No way.I'm all atwitter to see how things turn out.""That's cute, Jordo." Then he frowned as Nick McCall was suddenly there, in their lives, andKyle was therefore being a little…cautious beforewelcoming him into the family."Be nice, Kyle," Jordan warned."What?" he asked innocently. "When have I evernot been nice to Tall, Dark, and You Can't BeSerious About This Guy?""I like him. Get used to it."
Author: Julie James
15. "I am quite out of patience with him." Fiona Kincaid set her teacup on the small tray with a decided click. "Dougal's been in a horrid temper since he arrived.""I like him better this way," Fiona's handsome husband retorted. "He barely said a word over breakfast."She gave an exasperated sigh. "I'm surprised you two don't get along better, as you're very similar." Jack's flat stare made her add hastily, "In some things.""In very few things."
Author: Karen Hawkins
16. "I like him so stupidly much."
Author: Katie Cotugno
17. "So he enjoys a girl who stands up to him," Dad said once we all calmed down. "I like him more already."
Author: Kiera Cass
18. "No, I mean, I don't think I like him""Oh." That was something different. "Have you tried?" What a stupid question."Yes! So hard! I keep waiting for a moment to come when he'll say or do something in common, but it never happens. I think he's handsome, but that's not enough to build a whole relationship on. I don't even know if he's attracted to me. Do you have any idea what kind of things he, you know, likes?"
Author: Kiera Cass
19. "Okay, I like him," I admitted. "But it takes more than a nice body, Jenks. Jeez, I do have a little depth. You've got a great body, and you don't see me trying to get into your Fruit of the Looms."
Author: Kim Harrison
20. "- He's arrogant, and he sleeps with everything he can get his filthy hands on. Most of time, I just want to claw his creepy eyes out. How could I like him? He's a jackass.- And girls love jackasses. That's why I can't get a date. I'm too damn nice."
Author: Kody Keplinger
21. "And quite right too. Thinking back, actually, 'self-infatuation' strikes me as a rather ill-chosen word. It isn't so much that I like or love myself. Rather, I'm sentimental about myself. (I say, is this normal for someone my age?) What do I think of Charles Highway? I think: 'Charles Highway? Oh, I like him. Yes, I've got a soft spot for old Charles. He's all right is Charlie. Chuck's ... okay."
Author: Martin Amis
22. "I respect Jay-Z. I like him."
Author: Paul Anka
23. "I am a still friend with Dave Crosby, he's a weird duck but I like him a lot."
Author: Peter Tork
24. "And you know,you really have made your point with Aaron and Mia. You don't have to keep him around to keep hanging out with the royals.""Why do I keep getting the feeling you don't like him anymore?""I like him okay—which is about as much as you like him. And I don't think you should get hot and sweaty with people you only like 'okay'."Lissa widened her eyes in pretend astonishment. "Is this Rose Hathaway talking? Have you reformed? Or do you have someone you like 'more than okay'?""Hey" I said uncomfortably, "I'm just looking out for you.That, and I never noticed how boring Aaron is before."She scoffed. "You think everyone's boring.""Christian isn't."
Author: Richelle Mead
25. "Chade, I know the Fool is strange. But I like it when he comes to talk to me. He speaks in riddles, and he insults me, and makes fun of me, and gives himself leave to tell me things he thinks I should do, like wash my hair, or not wear yellow. But (...) I like him. He mocks me, but from him, it seems a kindness. He makes me feel, well, important. That he could choose me to talk to."
Author: Robin Hobb
26. "I have a soft spot for Joe Biden. I like him. But he's dumb as an ashtray."
Author: Roger Ailes
27. "Just once, I'd like to find a boy. And I like him and he likes me. And we have a laugh and the kissing's really good and there's no-one getting in the way of the laughing and the kissing. Is that too much to ask?"
Author: Sarra Manning
28. "What should I say? That I like him so much it hurts?"
Author: Shannon Hale
29. "Ooo, he's snotty. I like him already. (Tee)"
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
30. "I want—no—I need him in my life. In the short time of knowing him, he has flipped my world around, more than once. He can make me angry, sad and confused all in the same minute, but he can also makes me the happiest I've ever been. Being around Seth is exciting and dangerous and I like it... I like him."
Author: Skyla Madi
Quotes About I Like Him Pictures