Famous Quotes About I Love Me
Browse 36 famous quotes and sayings about I Love Me.
Top Quotes About I Love Me
1. "I love memoirs and autobiographies in general."
Author: Brett Davern
2. "I love meeting fans. The people who are fans of my books are really smart and dedicated, because some independent comics are hard to get. I will drive all the way to Pittsburgh or Detroit to put it in their hands."
Author: Brian Michael Bendis
3. "I love meeting people who've read my books. The prime reason to be on the planet is to make things I can show to other people: paintings, books, movies."
Author: Clive Barker
4. "I tell her she's beautiful and perfect and she's going to be okay. I tell her she doesn't need to change herself to fit in with shallow girls or to matter to someone. I tell her everything I wish I had ever known. I tell her I love her, and I realize as I say it that I love me, too."
Author: Cristin Terrill
5. "I love men in bed when they are sleeping. But then they have to go and wake up."
Author: Daphne Zuniga
6. "It's crazy. My life has been full of fun and adventure. but i love meeting people who make me feel like I've done nothing."
Author: Darnell Lamont Walker
7. "I love men. I also hate men; I wouldn't want to be in a world without them but I have to say, it's not a compliment to know a man wants to sleep with you. It's only a compliment when he will go to great lengths for you."
Author: Donna Lynn Hope
8. "I love men, not for what unites them, but for what divides them, and I want to know most of all what gnaws at their hearts."
Author: Guillaume Apollinaire
9. "I love men who have a lot going on in their lives, like I do."
Author: Hilary Duff
10. "I have one weakness: I love meat loaf."
Author: Jackee Harry
11. "I'll use men's shirts, I love men's shirts, but you have to get them altered because they're shaped differently and I like them to be fitting."
Author: Jackee Harry
12. "She asked why I wanted to be friends, and I replied, "I love meatloaf." Of all the things I could have said, that summed up what I hoped our relationship would one day become."
Author: Jarod Kintz
13. "I love metaphors and she has come up with the idea of lighting candles to symbolize my past, present, and future. My past and present were the two candles we started with; she would ask me what I would like to start with or deal with today. I would light up either my past or my present depending on the answer. During the last few sessions we've used the candles I've noticed my past melting more and more and becoming duller and duller in light."
Author: Jaycee Dugard
14. "As far as actresses go, I love Meryl Streep."
Author: Jennifer Nettles
15. "I love meeting famous people. I'm even happy just looking at them."
Author: Joey McIntyre
16. "I love meeting new people; I think everyone has a story to tell. We should all listen sometimes."
Author: Kim Smith
17. "I love female company. I love men, but women are different."
Author: Kym Whitley
18. "I love men's wear."
Author: Lara Stone
19. "I love men who know when to put their foot down and when not to."
Author: Leah Remini
20. "At first I wasn't all that tempted by him, but then he killed the spider. Which was a huge point in his favor." "Absolutely. I love men who kill bugs." "And then when I was freaking out and couldn't breathe, he was so…gentle." Zoe sighed and colored, remembering. "He was holding me, and talking to me in that voice…you know, sort of low and rough around the edges…" "All the Nolans sound like that," Justine said reflectively. "Like they've got a mild case of bronchitis. Totally hot."
Author: Lisa Kleypas
21. "I'm nutty bunny number two. I love me and I love you."
Author: Mark McKinney
22. "If I propose to myself and myself says yes, I get to have the cake, right? I love me, so I'm thinking 12 tiers."
Author: Michelle M. Pillow
23. "And I love Mel Brooks. My Dad loved his movies, too, they're awesome, the kind of thing that if you're in for ten minutes, you're in for two hours."
Author: Mike Myers
24. "I love men who make me laugh."
Author: Nastassja Kinski
25. "I love meat - I'm Cuban; I grew up eating meat, platanos, and arroz con pollo. I don't believe in starving yourself, but sometimes I do cleanses and diets to prepare for a role."
Author: Natalie Martinez
26. "I love meeting 'the Odd Man Out' - like fans of 'Baywatch' who regret, as I do, that Tower 12 Productions didn't put nearly as much energy into writing and directing the show as they put into photographing and editing it."
Author: Nicole Eggert
27. "God, I love men." She got up from the desk, walked to him, cupped his face in her hands andgave him a smacking kiss on the mouth. "You're just so cute."One hard tug on her hand had her tumbling into his lap. An instant later her quick laugh was cutoff, and her heart pounding.He hadn't kissed her this way before, with impatience and heat and hunger all mixed together in anear brutal assault. He hadn't kissed her as if he couldn't get enough. Would never get en"
Author: Nora Roberts
28. "I love men - everything about them: the way they look, the way they smell, the way they feel. I love their minds."
Author: Poppy Montgomery
29. "I love men. They are intelligent and sensitive, but there's also that hard-edged arrogant side, which is just so attractive."
Author: Rachel Hunter
30. "I love men, the restlessness of their corrupted souls, the way they hide their heavy, murderous hearts, their sudden delicacies and small shocking acts of tenderness."
Author: Steve Almond
31. "I can only love you most when I love me best."
Author: Steve Maraboli
32. "I cook everything. I love Mediterranean cooking, I love Asian cooking. I do lots of Japanese noodles."
Author: Ted Allen
33. "I love mermaids i cant live without books about them."
Author: Tera Lynn Childs
34. "I love me some me."
Author: Terrell Owens
35. "I do my independent stuff where it's real acting if you like. Intense, drama stuff. I love me actions."
Author: Vinnie Jones
36. "I love meeting interesting people and doing things with them."
Author: Youssou N'Dour
Quotes About I Love Me Pictures