Famous Quotes About Ideas Being Stolen
Browse 13 famous quotes and sayings about Ideas Being Stolen.
Top Quotes About Ideas Being Stolen
1. "Then I abandoned comics for fine art because I had some romantic vision of being like Vincent Van Gogh Jr."
Author: Bill Griffith
2. "How do I feel about being a star now? Well I still try to live life and enjoy what I am doing."
Author: Christian Slater
3. "Every Senator in this chamber is partly responsible for sending 50,000 young Americans to an early grave... This chamber reeks of blood... it does not take any courage at all for a Congressman or a Senator or a President to wrap himself in the flag and say we are staying in Viet Nam, because it is not our blood that is being shed."
Author: George S. McGovern
4. "Love from one being to another can only be that two solitudes come nearer, recognize and protect and comfort each other."
Author: Han Suyin
5. "?Not having time for a person, not being able to sit in silence together with somebody, that's the same as rejecting them, as being scornful about them."
Author: Henning Mankell
6. "If you were upset about an ugly pimple on the end of your nose, you might try to feel better by keeping your pimple in perspective. You might compare your pimple situation to that of someone who was being eaten by a bear, and when you looked in the mirror at your ugly pimple, you could say to yourself, 'Well, at least I'm not being eaten by a bear."
Author: Lemony Snicket
7. "This religion gives you goals which are outside of reality. It enriches your fantasy life with ugliness. It fills you with ideas of guilt over the most common human experiences -- usually related to sex. In this room, right now, each of you, in your own lives, has agonized over the fact that you have masturbated. Masturbation isn't sinful. If it feels good -- do it. You have my blessing, and you yourself know how it relaxes you."
Author: Madalyn Murray O'Hair
8. "Far from creating a new formalism, what these can yield is something far transcending surface values since they not only embody form as beauty, but also form in which intuitions or ideas or conjectures have taken visible substance."
Author: Max Bill
9. "Because I woke up today and could take a breath with my own lungs. That's more than what many people on this planet could do. Today, I took a breath this morning while some took their last. Every moment in life is a special occasion. Being alive. Being surrounded by those who appreciate you is a blessed occasion and it's worth a celebration."
Author: Melody Anne
10. "I'm a good person. In most ways. But I'm beginning to think that being a good person in most ways doesn't count for anything very much, if you're a bad person in one way."
Author: Nick Hornby
11. "Insanity is the ability to communicate your ideas. It's as if you were in a foreign country, able to see and understand everything that's going on around you but incapable of explaining what you need to know or of being helped, because you don't understand the language they speak there."
Author: Paulo Coelho
12. "I think Henry Kissinger grew up with that odd mix of ego and insecurity that comes from being the smartest kid in the class. From really knowing you're more awesomely intelligent than anybody else, but also being the guy who got beaten up for being Jewish."
Author: Walter Isaacson
13. "For me, reading that scene never fails to bring on a brief, scalding instant of recognition in recalling exactly what it was like to be a tiny little kid, your whole sense of being so lumpy and vulnerable that the smallest things were everything, and the everything could be so unspeakably wonderful, and the wonderful could be snatched away in an instant, leaving a big ragged hole in your universe just like the one in Laura's dress."
Author: Wendy McClure
Quotes About Ideas Being Stolen Pictures